Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez1861 View Post
    How does that work for those of us locked out of the game?
    Oh yeah like you care
    I can answer this. It Doesn't Work For You Guys!.

I also don't trust GReE so I never update until the masses have been screwed over and some of the bugs have been resolved. Some people call me old fashioned but I think tradition is important.

Unfortunately guys like me who have $60mil iph and don't have LE buildings previous to the Queensland barracks will be laughing all the way to the bank. Did I mention I think this is a bad idea... Cause it is. I will pick my new fruit and enjoy it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam.;I 1439210
    I can answer this. It Doesn't Work For You Guys!.

I also don't trust GReE so I never update until the masses have been screwed over and some of the bugs have been resolved. Some people call me old fashioned but I think tradition is important.

Unfortunately guys like me who have $60mil iph and don't have LE buildings previous to the Queensland barracks will be laughing all the way to the bank. Did I mention I think this is a bad idea... Cause it is. I will pick my new fruit and enjoy it.
    The one who's will be laughing are the people with 100's of billions off the arjun tank glitch who can also upgrade 5+ buildings, their iph will jumpup by 100's of mil in weeks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    The one who's will be laughing are the people with 100's of billions off the arjun tank glitch who can also upgrade 5+ buildings, their iph will jumpup by 100's of mil in weeks
    We will laugh together, sadly I missed the money glitch. Fortunately I missed the ethically dilemma to exploit a flawed game or to not exploit a flawed game. Craziest thing is I still think its a great product. Just needs to be owned and run jus a teensy weensy bit better

I can upgrade 4 at a time*

Post Count
    Yeees been waiting for this!

Post Count
    Re-releasing Limited Time Buildings? I thought they were limited time for a reason....Gree should offer up a bonus building to all the players who currently have them all...perhaps the "Fountain of Youth" from customer appreciation month

Post Count
    Sheez, I think the cry of entitlement because you are a long time player has long since expired. You guys that are complaining appear to be rookies based on the age of your forum accounts. Long time players were screwed over much harder by stat inflation and unit inflation long long ago.

These buildings likely will not be of any consequence to those that already have them since they have had all this time to take full advantage of them.

In fact if I was a strong long time player I'd be rubbing my hands with gree since it means weaker newer players becoming even tastier raid targets.

Oh wait forget I said that.... Overall I think it's a nice gesture too bad it's a limited time deal.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sheez, I think the cry of entitlement because you are a long time player has long since expired. You guys that are complaining appear to be rookies based on the age of your forum accounts. Long time players were screwed over much harder by stat inflation and unit inflation long long ago.

These buildings likely will not be of any consequence to those that already have them since they have had all this time to take full advantage of them.

In fact if I was a strong long time player I'd be rubbing my hands with gree since it means weaker newer players becoming even tastier raid targets.

Oh wait forget I said that.... Overall I think it's a nice gesture too bad it's a limited time deal.
    Actually forum account ages don't mean much. A lot of us have been banned multiple times haha.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Great idea, this will really cheer up those locked out or lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Lurker
    Post Count

bank

I would like to see the blue bank building.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Clementine, can you confirm if we will be able to upgrade these buildings after they are removed from the store for purchase? There seems to be some confusion as to whether you can only upgrade while they are available for purchase. Also, can you confirm if the construction worker will be temporary and only work during the rerelease of these buildings or If he will be a permanent fixture if purchased. Thanks in advance!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Clementine, can you confirm if we will be able to upgrade these buildings after they are removed from the store for purchase? There seems to be some confusion as to whether you can only upgrade while they are available for purchase. Also, can you confirm if the construction worker will be temporary and only work during the rerelease of these buildings or If he will be a permanent fixture if purchased. Thanks in advance!!

Confusion?, of course you can upgrade the buildings. And the guy was not advertised as temp so it should be permanent but I won't call that one as fact as this is GReE town.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    No.... no... no!!!!!!

Please don't do this.
    U can afford it. U did the tank glitch. Got your money. Then grassed up and posted on the forum. So gree cud fix it

Nothing but a snitch

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HypeTonic View Post
    Is the construction worker permanent? Or is it temp?
    Can we please get an answer to this question? Is it permanent or will it also expire 1/13/2015 when the event ends?

Post Count
    Oil riggg and annicersery building!! Finaly been waiting for this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tasty View Post
    I would like to see the blue bank building.
    What blue bank building are you talking about?

Wonder if the Madagascar cycle building that never showed up in the store that beta users were able to get will be there? I believe the building was 1/2 land 1/2 sea....