Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I heard that GREE was allowing us to have up to 4 of these building I got excited. I thought to myself, "hey self, look on the bright side, now you can have 2 more than the other people so that you still have an IPH advantage because you played this game a certain way early on." But then GREE went and allowed everyone to have 4 of each which is retarded. They should have limited everyone to buying a max of 2 more of each building regardless of how many they already had. That way those of us who have them all and have an IPH advantage have the opportunity to keep it. Now everyone can have my IPH if they spend 2 vaults of gold. Just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Reutdog; 12-19-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here's the thing, friends and foes, there are no advantages in or to this game.
    Gree has all the advantages and leverages, if you value or covet your pixels.
    You see, doing that means you'll do, take, or try anything to maintain what you perceive to be valuable.

Play this thing for giggles and grins, otherwise you'll get played, playa.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Here's the thing, friends and foes, there are no advantages in or to this game.
    Gree has all the advantages and leverages, if you value or covet your pixels.
    You see, doing that means you'll do, take, or try anything to maintain what you perceive to be valuable.

Play this thing for giggles and grins, otherwise you'll get played, playa.
    To some of us, it's just entertainment.

I feel like you're one of the most delusional people on these forums. One minute you seem positive, the next you're trashing the game and anyone who enjoys it.

You're a drama queen. Plain and simple.

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is fantastic, thanks GREE!!! Because now I'll be getting a full refund for all the money I spent on this game. Which is unfortunately a LOT.

I hadn't asked for a refund before despite the many game changes, bugs and hackers that probably made it justifiable (to google play). Still I never asked for a refund because I didn't feel it was justified. When you released the Anniversary Centers and AMRs, you made it clear that we had a limited time to buy them. So I, and many other fools like me, spent a lot of money to get them while we could because at the time they were total game-changers. Because you advertised them as limited-time-only buildings at the time, and took our money, and now are making them available again - it'll be a piece of cake to get a full refund. Thank you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    To some of us, it's just entertainment.

I feel like you're one of the most delusional people on these forums. One minute you seem positive, the next you're trashing the game and anyone who enjoys it.

You're a drama queen. Plain and simple.
    Thank you for trashing my online persona.
    I take none of this blah blah blah personally.
    Gree, however, might call what you do, FLAMING!
    Doing this correctly is tough.
    You're free to think whatever you wish about me.
    I hope trashing my online persona makes you feel better.
    You have a very nice day, and a delightful holiday season.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-19-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    When I heard that GREE was allowing us to have up to 4 of these building I got excited. I thought to myself, "hey self, look on the bright side, now you can have 2 more than the other people so that you still have an IPH advantage because you played this game a certain way early on." Bent then GREE went and allowed everyone to have 4 of each which is retarded. They should have limited everyone to buying a max of 2 buildings. That way those of us who have them all and have an IPH advantage have the opportunity to keep it. Now everyone can have my IPH if they spend 2 vaults of gold. Just ridiculous.
    And you... Get over yourself. If you want to make yourself feel like a "long time, elite player" then spend money to get there. Don't whine because even more players were given a chance to pass you up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Thank you for trashing my online persona.
    I take none of this blah blah blah personally.
    You're free to think whatever you wish about me.
    I hope trashing my online persona makes you feel better.
    You have a very nice day, and a delightful holiday season.

I certainly will!

And just an FYI, me telling you how you're perceived by others does not mean I'm "trashing" you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    I certainly will!

And just an FYI, me telling you how you're perceived by others does not mean I'm "trashing" you.

No worries, boss, no worries at all.

I think I'll go change the helmet on one of my cute little soldiers.

You take care, boss.

"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post
    This is fantastic, thanks GREE!!! Because now I'll be getting a full refund for all the money I spent on this game. Which is unfortunately a LOT.

I hadn't asked for a refund before despite the many game changes, bugs and hackers that probably made it justifiable (to google play). Still I never asked for a refund because I didn't feel it was justified. When you released the Anniversary Centers and AMRs, you made it clear that we had a limited time to buy them. So I, and many other fools like me, spent a lot of money to get them while we could because at the time they were total game-changers. Because you advertised them as limited-time-only buildings at the time, and took our money, and now are making them available again - it'll be a piece of cake to get a full refund. Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    I am missing 3 of the limited time buildings: Alexandria Villa (2), and Arctic Mining Rig (1). I scrimped together enough to always buy both of the buildings, even the crappy ones to see how they could be upgraded to build my economy.

While stats were important, I took pride in sacrificing my resources to build up my IPH on a limited budget.

Those buildings were the mark of a veteran player (at least until the hacks allowed a few enterprising players to acquire them).

Nevertheless, reintroducing them, and I suspect at highly inflated prices, devalues my experience, much like changing the equipment dynamic.

Must be like when cell phones first came out...only a few enterprising people had them and it was a status symbol, and now look...every 12 year old and octogenarian has one. We don't even get to see the top 45 units in the other person's inventory to look at for envy, or to validate any shenanigans.

Status has no meaning anymore here, and accomplishments are devalued.

Make room for Modern War 5.0. GTFO old timers...there's new players that they need to get in here and exploit.

Just sad.
    The value of your accomplishments is whatever you decide it is. What others do, or don't do, has no impact on it - save for that which you assign to it in your own mind.

Everyone plays their own way, and every way is equally valid or invalid because it's a game and all that matters is playing.

Or something like that, man.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post

This is so true on so many levels!!! I remember a few years ago McDonald's released the McRib for a Limited Time Only!!!! Can you believe it? I was so excited that I would be able to get fatter, faster because I spent the money to buy those juicy sandwiches because they were only around for a short time. I remember bragging to all my friends that didn't get a chance to to wrap their lips around that sandwich. I spent whole pack checks getting McRibs. But then..... A few years later.... They re-released them!!! I was so sad when that happened. I didn't feel like a special snow flake anymore because now all my friends can get the McRib too. I was so mad at mcdonalds. I went to their forums and complained up a storm!!! I cried to Ronald saying, you told me these weren't coming back anymore.... He gave me some free coupons so I was happy to share the McRibs with my friends who never had a chance to get them.

Point is, I made a fool out of myself over nothing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop crying you still can build 2 of each and also new player cant build them all cause they don have the land to buy it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    This is so true on so many levels!!! I remember a few years ago McDonald's released the McRib for a Limited Time Only!!!! Can you believe it? I was so excited that I would be able to get fatter, faster because I spent the money to buy those juicy sandwiches because they were only around for a short time. I remember bragging to all my friends that didn't get a chance to to wrap their lips around that sandwich. I spent whole pack checks getting McRibs. But then..... A few years later.... They re-released them!!! I was so sad when that happened. I didn't feel like a special snow flake anymore because now all my friends can get the McRib too. I was so mad at mcdonalds. I went to their forums and complained up a storm!!! I cried to Ronald saying, you told me these weren't coming back anymore.... He gave me some free coupons so I was happy to share the McRibs with my friends who never had a chance to get them.

Point is, I made a fool out of myself over nothing.
    You're no fool,
    You're not a tool,
    You're pretty cool,
    You just sent old dude to school,
    McRib some say is yummy,
    When they put it in they're tummy,
    Them LTBS is coveted by some,
    Others they just go HO-hum,
    Its a nothing little game is what you say,
    I do agree and play it my way.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yo Bam Bam, I did have to update from 4.4 in order to get in on the LTB deal. That might have already been mentioned. I didn't read every post.

No problems with the update on two ios devices.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

All Change

Don't know whether I like this development or not. Pros and cons. All I would say is that it was great when I found one of the older LE buildings when raiding and I respected that player as a long time player while I took his money. Now everyone will have them. Bye bye respect.

Remember when it meant something to get to 100k or 1m attack? Well, if recent developments are anything to go by there will be 100m IPH buildings in the near future in any case. So enjoy spending gold now (at 40% off - bargain!). You'll look back in a few months and see you've been ripped off by Greedy yet again.