Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    For sale level 175, aa 1.8billion, 25 health packs , 3000 gold bars let me know if interested?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    to build 2 at same time is smtn i always did want. but for 125 gold its still too high imo. especially as ive been robbed of hundreds of gold money energy and as the games got so many bugs and force closes it wld be better if gree just closed it and stopped hurting ppl.

as for the buildings again only good ones are gold so just like the high prices they was when they was first out they once again discriminate against ppl and those that simply cant /couldnt afford them, the gold or even trust gree anymore when even units ppl pay for never give what they state.

just a rip off and only thr for rich ppl.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    to build 2 at same time is smtn i always did want. but for 125 gold its still too high imo. especially as ive been robbed of hundreds of gold money energy and as the games got so many bugs and force closes it wld be better if gree just closed it and stopped hurting ppl.

as for the buildings again only good ones are gold so just like the high prices they was when they was first out they once again discriminate against ppl and those that simply cant /couldnt afford them, the gold or even trust gree anymore when even units ppl pay for never give what they state.

just a rip off and only thr for rich ppl.
    Some say there is no strategy in this game, depends on how you play.

Ive been gold free for over a year now, but, ive saved every gold bar from watching videos and have over 1000 in the bank for a great deal. So not only can i afford them, but through smart play, they are free.

In the same vein, I've saved every energy and most med packs- waiting for that one reward.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    Some say there is no strategy in this game, depends on how you play.

Ive been gold free for over a year now, but, ive saved every gold bar from watching videos and have over 1000 in the bank for a great deal. So not only can i afford them, but through smart play, they are free.

In the same vein, I've saved every energy and most med packs- waiting for that one reward.....
    I agree. I dont buy gold often and the gold I have now is from gold videos and offers. With that gold Im going to buy the buildings. Even if I were to be gold free, I would buy a vault or 2 JUST for the +1 building upgrade and LTBs. It is worth the 100 buckss because you gain a really good boost ( one I did not have yet ) and a huge income per hour. That will let us do more in Frontline and afford the bigger LTBs. Now we can have 4 of each of these buildings. Its a game changer and increases the economy in the game, since more players will have good buildings to raid.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will we be able to upgrade these buildings after 1/13/15?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieO View Post
    Will we be able to upgrade these buildings after 1/13/15?
    yes....

and i figured out why it wasn't letting me building anything.....now i can have 4 of every LTB

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Buildings Prices have changed from original release!!!! buildings i already had, now have a different upgrade price!!!some more expensive, some cheaper

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I agree. I dont buy gold often and the gold I have now is from gold videos and offers. With that gold Im going to buy the buildings. Even if I were to be gold free, I would buy a vault or 2 JUST for the +1 building upgrade and LTBs. It is worth the 100 buckss because you gain a really good boost ( one I did not have yet ) and a huge income per hour. That will let us do more in Frontline and afford the bigger LTBs. Now we can have 4 of each of these buildings. Its a game changer and increases the economy in the game, since more players will have good buildings to raid.

If everyone gets them then that will be the norm. There will be no advantage in frontline just mor eg old required because ingame cash will not hold some back. Also this RESETS the IPH economy it is the new norm! That means new LTB buildings can blast past this new iph level! Old brings the older players down and eves the game with new players. Between this and the equipment it is all a level playing field. 3 years down the drain only a few better bonuses left. What's teh point of playing a game for years if you cant build some small advantage to save some real cash.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would be the perfect time to create a mini.

24 days (cost 120g per day), 24 buildings, make sure you got space and plan ahead.

For the budget conscious and those not willing to buy and use gold
    (In no particular order)
    -janai facility
    -volcanic citadel
    -taj mahal
    -Amstel hotel (requires a lot of space on map, beware)
    -robocorp research

Average ones
    -mad scientist lab (18hr...yuck)
    -GReE hq (18hr plus it's the "GReE" hq)
    -black sea tower

The rest of the cash buildings are turds IMHO

Cheap gold buildings
    -curragh engineering 25g ea
    -fdf central command 15g ea
    -ani hq (18hr) 10g ea
    Last edited by bam bam.; 12-19-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    If everyone gets them then that will be the norm. There will be no advantage in frontline just mor eg old required because ingame cash will not hold some back. Also this RESETS the IPH economy it is the new norm! That means new LTB buildings can blast past this new iph level! Old brings the older players down and eves the game with new players. Between this and the equipment it is all a level playing field. 3 years down the drain only a few better bonuses left. What's teh point of playing a game for years if you cant build some small advantage to save some real cash.
    Why does there always need to be a advantage? They had the advantage for 3 years now. The game changed to be more accessible for more player, which is not a bad more for the game. For a little gold, even the low IPH players can catchup. This is a good thing. There will always be new players.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Temporary building are really temporary

I bought one of the "new" buildings and started construction. I logged in an hour later and it was gone and the buildings are no longer available. Not very stable, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Coming Soon....

And introducing a new Construction Worker w/ +1 Max Building Upgrade.

Note: Goal Chains will not be re-released, only the buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I feel that the giant kick in the groin will happen a few months after these LTBs are no longer available, and new members sign into the game.
    This will simply create a whole new huge divide between players.
    That's why LTBs should not be re-released.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree probably saw how many people were spending gold to get the extra LTB's earlier and figured they would make tons more allowing 4 of every LTB. They know how many suckers there are playing this game..LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Why does there always need to be a advantage? They had the advantage for 3 years now. The game changed to be more accessible for more player, which is not a bad more for the game. For a little gold, even the low IPH players can catchup. This is a good thing. There will always be new players.

Why play for any length of time if you don't grow stronger then someone that just started? IPH could be built over time if the right new buildings were released. It's easier to raid cash now the when the AMR was released. Guy used gold to buy cash for that one because it was so hard to get raid the cash. This just devalues any time people put into this game. All they had to do was chamge the color of the building and rerelease the same ones at a rate of 2 per LTB. It would have gotten close. Or just release some new gold buildings?

By your logic there should be no LTB new buildings should be released then stay forever. Guy that miss this are even further behind the 8 ball now. Even more players will have a high iph that someone that starts after jan 13 can't compete with. No reason for a player to start after that date.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Why play for any length of time if you don't grow stronger then someone that just started? IPH could be built over time if the right new buildings were released. It's easier to raid cash now the when the AMR was released. Guy used gold to buy cash for that one because it was so hard to get raid the cash. This just devalues any time people put into this game. All they had to do was chamge the color of the building and rerelease the same ones at a rate of 2 per LTB. It would have gotten close. Or just release some new gold buildings?

By your logic there should be no LTB new buildings should be released then stay forever. Guy that miss this are even further behind the 8 ball now. Even more players will have a high iph that someone that starts after jan 13 can't compete with. No reason for a player to start after that date.
    The game is different now than it was years ago. I know because I played it then. They are still stronger then we are. They are willing to spend more then we are. For 3 years they had the advantage, not that its a bad thing but games change. If they have to release them each year to rebalance power creep then so be it. I agree that allowing players 4 LTBs dosen't help the power creep but we have them now. Nothing wrong with it. No need keeping players out of the game to keep things exclusive. IPH is needed and no new players will be able to keep up and help their factions. For a little gold, with the current discount, will help players catchup. My IPH is over 54m right now and thats crap for what the game demands. Now that I can get the older LTBs, I can really play the game.