Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. What does Limited mean if you can just reproduce at will?. If I sold art at as 1/10 and then years later released 10,000 more would it not lose its value?. i dont have all LE buildings but I will now. This is a joke, we should of poled it on the forum and then gone from there. Polls to be declared a win must be 75% or better approval IMHO

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. What does Limited mean if you can just reproduce at will?. If I sold art at as 1/10 and then years later released 10,000 more would it not lose its value?. i dont have all LE buildings but I will now. This is a joke, we should of poled it on the forum and then gone from there. Polls to be declared a win must be 75% or better approval IMHO
    Good thing nobody asked you. Great idea gree!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Good thing nobody asked you. Great idea gree!
    Thanks for the flame mate.

You got a lil bit of brown stuff on your nose. Might want to wipe that off.

This is a forum, where even jackasses can express their opinions. Lucky for you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am missing 3 of the limited time buildings: Alexandria Villa (2), and Arctic Mining Rig (1). I scrimped together enough to always buy both of the buildings, even the crappy ones to see how they could be upgraded to build my economy.

While stats were important, I took pride in sacrificing my resources to build up my IPH on a limited budget.

Those buildings were the mark of a veteran player (at least until the hacks allowed a few enterprising players to acquire them).

Nevertheless, reintroducing them, and I suspect at highly inflated prices, devalues my experience, much like changing the equipment dynamic.

Must be like when cell phones first came out...only a few enterprising people had them and it was a status symbol, and now look...every 12 year old and octogenarian has one. We don't even get to see the top 45 units in the other person's inventory to look at for envy, or to validate any shenanigans.

Status has no meaning anymore here, and accomplishments are devalued.

Make room for Modern War 5.0. GTFO old timers...there's new players that they need to get in here and exploit.

Just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No.... no... no!!!!!!

Please don't do this.

Post Count
    Thanks for the flame mate.

You got a lil bit of brown stuff on your nose. Might want to wipe that off.

This is a forum, where even jackasses can express their opinions. Lucky for you.
    Slow it down, guy. If you take a statement like goblue21's so personally, which was not an insult to you in the least, and call it a "flame", then remind the public about the right to express opinion on a forum while simultaneously calling him/her a "brown-nose", which could be considered a "flame", then you make yourself look very stupid. Just saying.

Also, I disagree with you, bam bam. Letting newer players get a hold of more buildings is a good thing for newer accounts. In my opinion, no game should reward players for simply coming across it earlier than any other player. People can call your long-time knowledge of the game's existence "loyalty" all you want. Reality is there are still people out there who haven't even tried or even heard of the game yet. And just cuz you had it before they did shouldn't mean you should dominate them forever without them having at least a chance of catching up. I'm not talking only about IPH and buildings either. Stats too.
    Last edited by JaiZo; 12-18-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    Slow it down, guy. If you take a statement like goblue21's so personally, which was not an insult to you in the least, and call it a "flame", then remind the public about the right to express opinion on a forum while simultaneously calling him/her a "brown-nose", which could be considered a "flame", then you make yourself look very stupid. Just saying.

Also, I disagree with you, bam bam. Letting newer players get a hold of more buildings is a good thing for newer accounts. In my opinion, no game should reward players for simply coming across it earlier than any other player. People can call your long-time knowledge of the game's existence "loyalty" all you want. Reality is there are still people out there who haven't even tried or even heard of the game yet. And just cuz you had it before they did shouldn't mean you should dominate them forever without them having at least a chance of catching up. I'm not talking only about IPH or buildings either. Stats too.
    It was a flame. I also was on fire so i flamed back yes. If he wasnt flaming he would of just said "good idea gree" and left it at that. I know we all have diff thoughts on the same thing. So a community poll would of been a good idea. I'm also suspecting this will be a gold grab. So new players will get GReE'd unless they are willing to fork out the cash, but I have been wrong before. . . Once...and it was horrible. We will find out soon enough though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I say bring the building back for in game cash.... I tend to agree with jaiZo, i dont know of any other games where ppl cant get the same buildings based on when they started playing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Imagine the uproar if they all cost 600gold each.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was a flame. I also was on fire so i flamed back yes. If he wasnt flaming he would of just said "good idea gree" and left it at that. I know we all have diff thoughts on the same thing. So a community poll would of been a good idea. I'm also suspecting this will be a gold grab. So new players will get GReE'd unless they are willing to fork out the cash, but I have been wrong before. . . Once...and it was horrible. We will find out soon enough though
    Do you feel pressure from new players if they get these buildings? I think it's a way to get more people excited about the game. I don't think a poll is needed. I know a lot of accounts would benefit from this. Gives people higher IPH and something good for you to raid. That's all I was trying to get to.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Im going to buy them all. Thanks gree

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Do you feel pressure from new players if they get these buildings? I think it's a way to get more people excited about the game. I don't think a poll is needed. I know a lot of accounts would benefit from this. Gives people higher IPH and something good for you to raid. That's all I was trying to get to.
    That's YOUR opinion. I say why shouldn't the community be consulted as a hole before making changes to the game. This has never before been done. Of course we should have been consulted as a whole. Not just taking individuals comments here n there then make changes. Sometimes the community can get it wrong too, but two way communication is what we are lacking here. Transparency and competency go a loooooong way.

Post Count

Talking

The majority of the players will like this. What the majority likes is good for the game. What is good for the game is good for me

Lurker
    Post Count
    Maybe this is their way of fixing the Arjun Tank glitch. Charge 1 trillion per building.
    Get people to empty their coffers. Dumb!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Guess its time to update. Goodbye 4.4