Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe I overlooked if someone has asked this question and received an answer. Will the new buildings continue to be allowed to update after January 12?
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    Maybe I overlooked if someone has asked this question and received an answer. Will the new buildings continue to be allowed to update after January 12?
    Yeah you can still upgrade

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhoan View Post

Good luck in your endevor MADCOWDAVE, although I do not agree, I am certain you will win. Remember the lady that sued mickey D's because they served her hot coffee that she then spilled in her lap as she drove her car! Only in AMERICA... for however many years she has left.
    There are some details in that case that make it seem more reasonable. She was handed her coffee in the drive thru and the lid popped off as she was receiving it. The coffee was hot enough to cause 3rd degree brurns to her privates. MDs serves coffee this hot to reduce the number of free refills in the dining room. She originally sued only to cover her medical expenses, at the urging of her family.

Restaurants should not serve food product so hot to cause severe bodily injury when trying to use the product for its intended purposes. All in an effort to save money on one of their own policies. This case is often used as an example of frivolous lawsuits, but in knowing the details, it is actually one of the more reasonable ones. Although, in hindsight, it didnt have the intended effect. Mickey Dees still serves their coffee just below the boiling point.....LOL!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ckos2 View Post
    Quick question.

Those that already have the LTB's can purchase two more of each for a total of four of each LTB.
    Ie. You previously have two AMR's. You purchase two more for now a total of four.

For those that don't have previous LTB's, can they purchase four of each? Or will they only be able to purchase two of each?

Thanks
    Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we only have the ability to set the max number of buildings that can be purchased for everyone. This means everyone can purchase 4 of the limited buildings.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we only have the ability to set the max number of buildings that can be purchased for everyone. This means everyone can purchase 4 of the limited buildings.
    Why are people limited to purchasing only four building of the same type?
    I mean you could have set the limit to eight, even 80, why just four?

If someone wanted to buy 100, why not?
    Its just a few programming changes, or uncapping the max number.

Four might have made sense 30 odd months ago, but the cat jumped out of the bag, and he's a lion today.
    Maybe its time to rethink the building limit, too?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Post Count

ltb limit increased

Just wondering if you will consider increasing the sale date deadline of these LTB's since you have now doubled the amount that can be purchased ?
    also am waiting to hear if there is going to be a construction worker release.....now is the time to do it otherwise there will be no need of it for the majority of players

Post Count
    I would love a +1 building construction boost. Maybe only 50 to 75 gold though or like 2 billion cash since its not a very useful boost but I do agree its needed.

Post Count
    You should correct your statement CNG.

I cannot purchase 4 buildings. And yes, I do already have all all previously released buildings.

Why not make the ability to purchase these items fair for everyone? If they are re-released, allow everyone to purchase the same amount.

If you counter by saying that it is fair for everyone to have four buildings, then, let me send you a list of ALL the items and boosts I missed out on because I was focussing on my IPH.

Wouldn't it be fair to make all that I missed back available to me now?

Happy Holidays!
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Post Count
    All that was needed was a Color change and slight name change like" Artic Mining Rig 2.0" there would have been a lot less issues.

Post Count
    Also I must say I missed the "Deadly Bridge Jumper" unit early on could it also return for say 50 gold along with all the other bonus units?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The Deadly Bridge Jumper was in a LTQ, so why should it be released for any reason. You had to earn that unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You had to earn these buildings too. Gree is slowly pissing away my hard work over the past 3 years. That's why I will never spend real money on this game and will never play another Gree title again. Thanks Gree for sucking, you have saved me a bunch of money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    The Deadly Bridge Jumper was in a LTQ, so why should it be released for any reason. You had to earn that unit.
    If LTBs can be rereleased to help those that missed them why not LTQs to help those that missed them.
    I know a lot of players that started after this units and wished they could have had a chance to get it. Odds are more player want it then the AMR. it took me more time to earn my Each of the first 3. LTBs then the LTQ took to get the DBJ.
    Plus if new player s need the old LTBs to catch up to the old players then why wouldn't they need the LTQ bonus units also? Why should my health regen be better if its not right for my IPH to be better?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    As in Limited Time Quest you mean ? How does this differ from Limited Time Building?

Post Count
    The LTQs had units in them that gave -20% health regen. One had 2 of these units. DBJ was one of them.
    LtQ had a serries of missions with random rewards. Mission was attack 1 barracks then 2 pvp wins then a map mission.
    Other games repeat LTQs and the prizes to give new players a chance at them. Since we have brought back the LTBs to help players that missed them why not the old LTQs also?
    It was possibly the best (non faction)event gree has done. New players ( under 18 months or so) would love it and the rewards.