Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's not quite work hours PST yet, give the boys n gals a few hours, then maybe some work will get done today...maybe

Lurker
    Post Count

Amazing

Thanks for doing this GREE!

I know that it may upset some of your long time players, but this is great for those of us that have been playing for less than a year! With the money that I was able to make from the sale of my tanks, I am able to purchase and upgrade them all and will now have the same income as all of the long time players! With the inflation of the units, my stats are almost equally as good and my level is about 200 levels below most of the long timers! Thanks for the great gift and keep more stuff like this coming!

Glad I have not been playing this longer and spent all the money that some people have!

Happy Holidays!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Confusion?, of course you can upgrade the buildings. And the guy was not advertised as temp so it should be permanent but I won't call that one as fact as this is GReE town.
    Sorry Bam Bam, I didn't realize the text that says "purchase and UPGRADE them while you can" was so clear that the question didn't warrant being asked. I apologize to the entire community for my lack of understanding on such a clear and concise statement that is obvious to everyone but me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Was wondering what I would do with all this cash I'm sitting on thanks to the tank glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those who are complaining: Do you guys really think that you should be treated as the elite bunch just because you entered the game earlier? It's a limited time offer and quite possibly costs gold (which most of us don't use).
    I have been playing for over 2 years and quite often I couldn't buy those building coz either I couldn't afford it or I wasn't interested in it.
    Now GREE offers a good opportunity for new players and old alike..
    If it's cash then most new players can't afford it (while I can).. (except for camping veterans.. Well what can I say.. Well played mate)..
    If it's gold, then again only a few $ laden spenders will get it.. Either way, I don't feel any need to raise hue and cry about this. I say thank you GREE..
    To the free players like me: Grab what you can. Give them back nothing.

Merry Christmas!

Post Count
    Even people that already have the buildings can still indirectly benefit from this since they will be able to raid more of these buildings since more people will have them.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gherik View Post
    Even people that already have the buildings can still indirectly benefit from this since they will be able to raid more of these buildings since more people will have them.
    No, they don't raid. It's not worth the time and effort and xp. Especially for high iph guys...the guys who have all LE buildings have super high iph and don't really need to raid. They have maxed their faction bonuses and bought 3000 top units. All they have left to spend money on is frontline units and new LE buildings. So I'm afraid ur logic is a little flawed. But I like ur optimism.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm losing attacks against players with half my stats.

They have an extra pair of sunglasses. Probably Ray Bans.
    Can I get a pair if Oakleys?

Thanks in advance,
    Legally blind

Banned
    Post Count
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Coming Soon....

And introducing a new Construction Worker w/ +1 Max Building Upgrade.

Note: Goal Chains will not be re-released, only the buildings.
    So what was the point in buying gold to do them in the time frame when they came out??? Smacks of desperation to grab a few more dollars...why not be creative and design new buildings with great payouts etc.... Or are there no staff left anymore to do this

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Was wondering what I would do with all this cash I'm sitting on thanks to the tank glitch.
    Lol. Hope gree ban u

Openly admitting that u exploited a glitch. Which in terms is classed as cheating

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    K

So what was the point in buying gold to do them in the time frame when they came out??? Smacks of desperation to grab a few more dollars...why not be creative and design new buildings with great payouts etc.... Or are there no staff left anymore to do this
    You spent gold to get the units. There was no timeline when you had to upgrade the building.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    Lol. Hope gree ban u

Openly admitting that u exploited a glitch. Which in terms is classed as cheating
    It's called satire.

Not to be confused with guitar.

Now strum along.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's called satire.

Not to be confused with guitar.

Now strum along.
    What are you like 12 years old? You've got free player in a terrible faction written all over you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    What are you like 12 years old? You've got free player in a terrible faction written all over you
    Close! I'm 9

And my faction ranked 544 last WD, so think before you speak next time.

I noticed you joined August 2013, welcome aboard newbie .
    Last edited by GGG; 12-19-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Close! I'm 9

And my faction ranked 544 last WD, so think before you speak next time.
    544 lol unless your trolling you've proved my theory correct