Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time! - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Limited Buildings Back For a Limited Time!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    The LTQs had units in them that gave -20% health regen. One had 2 of these units. DBJ was one of them.
    LtQ had a serries of missions with random rewards. Mission was attack 1 barracks then 2 pvp wins then a map mission.
    Other games repeat LTQs and the prizes to give new players a chance at them. Since we have brought back the LTBs to help players that missed them why not the old LTQs also?
    It was possibly the best (non faction)event gree has done. New players ( under 18 months or so) would love it and the rewards.
    I was being facetious. I was trying to point out the just because it has Limited in the title does not mean that GREE can't re-run the LTQ now that they have re-released the ' limited ' buildings.

Post Count
    Saw you joined oct 2014,
    I agree with no reason they can't rerun them. I know a lot of people they told they couldn't help when a LTB was deleted on there base because they were out of the build menu options for support and no way to open them back up to rebuild.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I joined the forum in Oct 2014 not the game.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In that case, how about all those crate events that I only got to 9/10 after spending lots of gold? Can I now have the 10/10 unit?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok let's all get this straight now. If you spent real money on this game, that's YOUR fault not anybody else's. You should be mad at yourself. Plus all this is "MY" "MINE" no it's not yours... The game, buildings, or anything game related... It's gree, so suck it all. It all can be taken away from you at any moment gree wants to take it. So any money you put towards their game, you're not a very smart thinker. I've spent zero on this game. Been here since the beginning of the game. So anything I don't agree with or anything that's taking from me, I can't be mad at. So stop b****ing!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been around for a bit and am enjoying the idea of these buildings being back again to purchase. I was a little miffed that some cost gold to get, but that's GREE. And it's our choice and fault if we buy them for gold.
    The only LTB I missed out on (and I actually got one but then sold it for the italian building) was the arctic rig.. I kicked myself for a long time after I sold it because it actually made good money. Now I will have them all plus a few extras as I have plenty of land to build on since I build land all the time and lots of empty space.
    Oh, and I didn't spend a dime on any of the LTB's until now... yes, I got tempted to have 4 of a couple of the buildings... so I will have them even if it puts a few dollars in GREE's pockets. I'm not opposed to spending a little... first time spending on this game in over a year.
    Anyway, peeps, enjoy getting what you can get, some of us will keep our IPH high by buying more LTB's and upgrading them.
    Next goal: $200mil IPH... yes, I'm not as high as some, but I'm higher than most I do believe.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi ive not read a lot of pages just too tired and stressed. imo making them gold and at a time when gold sales is on and during a holiday period just shows its only about greed and money.

just another way to try make ppl think oh its limited time.. i missed those before.. oh its only a vault and i can hv them all.

its a sucker hit making ppl think they hv a chance just like the box games etc buy even a little gold and u can get this get that and ur hooked.

my game is low i play for real...i missed most of these buildings before... not all for money reasons some i just did not want on my base for various reasons... but to make the naff ones cash and the highest ones like amr gold just is unfair on most ppl in the entire game except those ppl rich enough for gold to buy virtual nothing or those who may believe it will help them in mws sinking ship.

as much as id like a couple amr... i like a burger fries and shoes on my feet a lot more.

now we know there is nothing limited and all the ltqs are just a cartoon with meaningless numbers on it which some ppl do buy and should complain as u never ever have gotten what u paid for... fact...

but now we know theres no panic anymore u dont hv to buy everything u dont need everything...

anyday the updates will change and units are screwed up and stats go down and hey this guy owns a watch and ur 20 vaults gold cant beat that.

so play for fun play in your time zones when u feel like it...

you cant ever win on a never ending game even if u had a million dollars to buy gold... you cant win.

as every week a cartoon comes out and new updates that screw ur 3 years of stats.

next update the building is a cafe.. if u dont feed all ur cartoon soldiers they leave to ur rivals base where he just opened a McDonotbuygolds.

hv fun bye
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-22-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    hi ive not read a lot of pages just too tired and stressed. imo making them gold and at a time when gold sales is on and during a holiday period just shows its only about greed and money.

just another way to try make ppl think oh its limited time.. i missed those before.. oh its only a vault and i can hv them all.

its a sucker hit making ppl think they hv a chance just like the box games etc buy even a little gold and u can get this get that and ur hooked.

my game is low i play for real...i missed most of these buildings before... not all for money reasons some i just did not want on my base for various reasons... but to make the naff ones cash and the highest ones like amr gold just is unfair on most ppl in the entire game except those ppl rich enough for gold to buy virtual nothing or those who may believe it will help them in mws sinking ship.

as much as id like a couple amr... i like a burger fries and shoes on my feet a lot more.

now we know there is nothing limited and all the ltqs are just a cartoon with meaningless numbers on it which some ppl do buy and should complain as u never ever have gotten what u paid for... fact...

but now we know theres no panic anymore u dont hv to buy everything u dont need everything...

anyday the updates will change and units are screwed up and stats go down and hey this guy owns a watch and ur 20 vaults gold cant beat that.

so play for fun play in your time zones when u feel like it...

you cant ever win on a never ending game even if u had a million dollars to buy gold... you cant win.

as every week a cartoon comes out and new updates that screw ur 3 years of stats.

next update the building is a cafe.. if u dont feed all ur cartoon soldiers they leave to ur rivals base where he just opened a McDonotbuygolds.

hv fun bye

Brilliant post filled with nuggets of wisdom.
    I especially liked the burgers, fries, and shoes comment.
    The reference to McDonotbuygold was also clever and pithy.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I haven't posted on this forum in a long time...

Gree doesn't seem to realise that many of us keep playing this game simply because we've "invested" so much time into getting an advantage over other players. I spent thousands of hours getting all of the previous LTB's, and while others have spent money getting much stronger, it mostly required time, patience and a little bit of strategic planning to build a high IPH.

Now that high IPH is available for gold I feel a bit embarassed that I wasted so much time painstakingly growing mine.

Thank you Gree for making my departure from this game so easy.

Later.

G.O.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A layman's guide on how to continue playing modern war

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Overlord View Post
    I haven't posted on this forum in a long time...

Gree doesn't seem to realise that many of us keep playing this game simply because we've "invested" so much time into getting an advantage over other players. I spent thousands of hours getting all of the previous LTB's, and while others have spent money getting much stronger, it mostly required time, patience and a little bit of strategic planning to build a high IPH.

Now that high IPH is available for gold I feel a bit embarassed that I wasted so much time painstakingly growing mine.

Thank you Gree for making my departure from this game so easy.

Later.

G.O.
    I have been playing for over 2 years. Negligible gold purchase till date. My stats are not that great, people beat me up and then again abuse me if I beat them back. I don't quite care and it doesn't make me run up and down to grow stronger than the next guy in my rivals list.
    GREE goofs up often. Sometimes they really screw us. Sometimes they try to be nice and still we think they screwed us because we are suspicious that GREE is trying to make money. (Which btw is its purpose of existence).
    Despite all the possible complaints, I continue to play the game a few times a day whenever time permits.
    It is because I get pleasure in growing my base consistently. I don't mind if my peers grow bigger in stats. I don't mind if a new player gets an undue advantage. But I do enjoy logging in once a while and catching up with the guys I have been playing with since the factions began.

The point is that some of us don't play the game because we invested time or money Into it and we are not worried that our assets are being devalued by GREE. Our real money is safely invested into assets which give us real returns and our time has been well Spent working hard to earn that money.

We are immune to GREE shenanigans.

Good bye Grand Overlord. Hope you find a better game to invest into. Good luck.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey Gree,

When you released the news that we would be able to buy the LE buildings that many of us missed out on, I thought it was pretty cool.

Then I realized you had to purchase gold in order to buy the buildings. That was the greed in Gree coming out but I figured I would go ahead and buy 650 gold since it was 40% off and buy the buildings that I missed out on.

So, several days ago, that's exactly what I did. I spent $29.99 on 650 gold. You guys took my $29.00, but guess what?

I NEVER GOT MY GOLD!!!!!!!

You guys stole $29.00 from me and I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TSgt Thomson View Post
    Hey Gree,

When you released the news that we would be able to buy the LE buildings that many of us missed out on, I thought it was pretty cool.

Then I realized you had to purchase gold in order to buy the buildings. That was the greed in Gree coming out but I figured I would go ahead and buy 650 gold since it was 40% off and buy the buildings that I missed out on.

So, several days ago, that's exactly what I did. I spent $29.99 on 650 gold. You guys took my $29.00, but guess what?

I NEVER GOT MY GOLD!!!!!!!

You guys stole $29.00 from me and I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check if what jetwit did works:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...en-and-no-gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My biggest objection to the reissue of the LTBs is that I've just finished painstakingly installing every defence building for no reason at all, and now I need the space so I'll have to delete them again. First world problems...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Having 4 buildings sounds cool but does create some issues. Overly I like it and am taking advantage of it. Here are my concerns:

It seriously inflates iph and de-values existing in game cash. I can only guess how much new fl units are going to cost after this.

It reduces gap between long time players and mid-life players. However it will greatly increase gap for new players who join the day after these ltb are off the market. Will be near impossible for them to catch up their iph.

Bases are already overrun and space is limited. There is little creativity going into design of bases anymore. It's all about trying cram as many buildings into the limited space as possible.

Future: would really like to see base design expanded so players can actually build a nice looking base and we could have events tied to our bases.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hope we can start getting 4 buildings at least every cycle! That would be sweet.
    Last edited by Baltimore Bully; 12-22-2014 at 04:56 PM.