Post Count

Bring back modern war....

Hey Gree peeps,

I don't want to give feedback
    I don't want a 7 day unplayable war
    I don't want to equip items
    I don't even want a gold sale...

What I do want is a playable game....
    Please don't keep changing things, until you fix what is already broken..
    Now we have a broken game with new changes that don't work...
    Two broken things don't make a fixed game.....what it does make is unhappy players who are quitting...

Please remove all these broken enhancements... Fix the old game and let us play!
    That's what we ready want right?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Time to come to grips with reality. Stick a fork in MW......it's DONE!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have played modern war for almost the full 3 years. What is happening during this war is and embarrassment to not only gree, but the whole gaming community.
    Before 5.0 update my stats were 5.4 billion attack, updated game, 4.1 billion attack. Emailed support, "an update is coming. "
    War starts, I attack someone, my attack 5.4million. So with update my attack went down over 5 billion. Thank you Gree.
    For nothing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Listen up gree this is bs how the hell do I lose to a 500k player when I'm a 4.1 b player I'm boycotting this war

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnydave View Post
    Listen up gree this is bs how the hell do I lose to a 500k player when I'm a 4.1 b player I'm boycotting this war
    Please accept the knowledge I'm about to drop on you with the love and caring from the bottom of my heart.

Those wins weren't wins, dawg.
    They appeared to be wins, and those losses, only appear to be loses.

This is all one big charade, a hoax.

Nothing in it is real except the exploitation of some for their money!!!!

Just laugh at it, dawg, then the joke is no longer on YOU!!!!
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, and none of the temp health regen bonuses working either...

Rejoice!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Time to come to grips with reality. Stick a fork in MW......it's DONE!!!
    Adjustments have been deployed, the device has been tested successfully, BUREAU 121 is ready, willing, and waiting.

Soon, very soon, we GWAN BE DEWIN SUMPIN.
    LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bring back MW?

is that a game?

whats it about? hopefully not like the buggy trash we play now with a similar title?

MW... hrmmm sounds familiar... is it like an 80s movie where people tried to actually act and have fun with out all the cgi and the best bits in the 20s trailer?

fun... no funzio in a gree game anymore thats for sure. just stress. pain. suffering. fraud?. theft?. false advertising?. illegallity? since day juan chew tree.

questions not statements.

errors and ommisions excepted.

use only as directed.

warning this game may make your bank manager poop his pants and your family leave your dinner in the dog.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-19-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Get rid of equipment!

PLEASE just get rid of the equipment! You have brought in some good stuff but the equipment was a mistake! Mistakes happen(more times for you) but if you just get rid of the equipment people will still play!! It is way too complicated! It may look good on paper but playing it's completely crap!! Hundreds of playing are quitting the game! I am nearly aswell but I want to see if you guys will actually listen to your players!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Well said

A lot of posts here reflect exactly the way I feel. This game used to be fun. Getting to know people around the world and playing together was great. That's all gone. Your business model is going down in flames. Rewrite it!

Post Count
    You guys are not posting the the Forum where they can read it. And that one is LOCKED!

Post Count
    This game has become fully sick.

1. Why all these new things, while the game is full of bugs
    2. Stats displayed on Android are different from the real stats
    3. In war stats on IOS are different from Andoid.
    4. You lose battles in WD, which you cannot understand. On all 3 you have a better record and still you lose.
    5. 7 days war, with such an unstable game is much too long. STOP IT NOW.
    6. What kind of programmers and testers do you have? They are not be able to make a stable game.
    7. In version 5.0 all problems should be solved, but it is more worse the ever. You dont control the game anylonge
    8. Support team doesnt answer at tickets anymore. And if you get an answer is a standard note dictated by Gree. All my friends got exactly the same note, wait for the new update, coming soon. Is this support? They dont read your tickets and so you dont get an answer for your problems.
    9. Stop with all these new (unstable) things and bring back the old stable game.

I can go on and on and on, but now it is a big **** and unplayable. Read all the complaints on the forum. If i was director of Gree i would shame myself and take a ticket to the moon. How dare you to ask money (read buy gold) for a game that is so full of bugs.
    It is a big shame that you offer such a **** game.

Sorry for all these nasty words, but it is the truth and i have to say it.

I have decided to stop after this event and allmost 3 years of play, because the pleasure and fun is totally gone.

Banned
    Post Count
    We may just have to come to grips that the MW that we played for nearly 3 years is dead. It is now a glitch filled pile of junk and a system that favors the new and punishes the vets. As for me I'll play for awhile yet for free as this game is no longer worth any money to me. It feels like a sinking ship. I didn't play this long to build myself up just to lose to someone who has a better pair of sunglasses to me even though I'm 600 million more than him in stats. Somehow gree thinks it's logical to have a higher ranked army in air ground sea or infantry units but lose to a soldiers clothing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    We may just have to come to grips that the MW that we played for nearly 3 years is dead. It is now a glitch filled pile of junk and a system that favors the new and punishes the vets. As for me I'll play for awhile yet for free as this game is no longer worth any money to me. It feels like a sinking ship. I didn't play this long to build myself up just to lose to someone who has a better pair of sunglasses to me even though I'm 600 million more than him in stats. Somehow gree thinks it's logical to have a higher ranked army in air ground sea or infantry units but lose to a soldiers clothing.

No, Gree knows many old timers will endure, take it and stay.
    Gree wants the virgins to stay, and become YOU.
    Today the virgins get the velvet glove, while you get the brick in the mouth.
    Each month a new crop of virgins arrives.
    The older, used comfort boys and girls get pushed to the side.
    Why?
    Well, because they're hooked.
    They keep hoping, against logic, reason, wisdom, and common sense that things will get better.
    News flash, it doesn't, just more promises.
    Its one big money grab, don't you see?
    Even if you play for free, you can still be abused by those who buy fake gold.

This is a very bad place.

You are nothing to its owners but an ATM or a lab rat, BOTH NOTHING.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lab rats indeed. But they don't even realize there is a maze.