Bring back modern war.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring back modern war....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Love the new changes. This game just got a whole lot better. Lmao to all the whingers

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm giving it up hate the new game. I'm level 175) my aa is 1.8 billion with 3000 gold bars. If anybody would like to buy it give me a yell...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

News flash

Quote Originally Posted by duesy View Post
    Hey Gree peeps,

I don't want to give feedback
    I don't want a 7 day unplayable war
    I don't want to equip items
    I don't even want a gold sale...

What I do want is a playable game....
    Please don't keep changing things, until you fix what is already broken..
    Now we have a broken game with new changes that don't work...
    Two broken things don't make a fixed game.....what it does make is unhappy players who are quitting...

Please remove all these broken enhancements... Fix the old game and let us play!
    That's what we ready want right?
    You've all been victim of an unofficial beta test. Gree has a history of not testing their product before releasing it to the masses. They have given YOU, 7 days to spend and to continue losing matches that you have no reason losing. Have a nice day.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They won't change anything. The wallets have spoken.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo 1st blood View Post
    Love the new changes. This game just got a whole lot better. Lmao to all the whingers
    wtf is a whinger?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnydave View Post
    Listen up gree this is bs how the hell do I lose to a 500k player when I'm a 4.1 b player I'm boycotting this war
    Hey bro. Yours is not so harsh. Mine is more frustrated and insane. I have 15.5b attack lose to 5b def level 178 while im lvl 282. I had complete all iltq prestige and master and got wrapper for master and prestige in fltq. So wht are the reason im losing to that crap!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    From ITunes Support:
    " I highly suggest that you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit your comments about the application “Modern War”. Here is the link:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

By taking the time to contact Apple about your concerns, you provide valuable input on how to make iTunes better for everyone. Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provide feedback about iTunes than the people who use it. Your email may make the difference.

While you will not receive a response from this department, please be assured that the advisors who review all of our patron's concerns do take these matters seriously. The more feedback we gather on these issues, the better and more likely to incite changes. Your efforts to share your feedback are very much appreciated.

I also suggest that you use the "Ratings and Review" page on the application’s description page to let them know of the problem. This will be fully visible to other customers and will ensure that they deal with it to avoid any other negative reviews.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you want to make a difference, blast reviews on iTunes.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugmama View Post
    If you want to make a difference, blast reviews on iTunes.
    Oddly enough, the current "star" rating doesn't add up. It's mysteriously gone from a two star rating to a four star rating. But before you go and tell me it resets with each new version, even then it only adds up to about a two star rating.

It makes me wonder if Gree has moved operations to Denmark.