[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As I continue to play and learn, I'm starting to like this change however...
    - I still don't believe the 50-30-20 breakdown, the new stats seem to have a larger effect. Perhaps there is miscoding here?
    - as our defensive numbers vs their offensive numbers have some effect, shouldn't these be revealed in results?
    - there is nowhere we can see our army equipment numbers at a glance, the should be in our profile

Remember, the only constant in life is change!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    As I continue to play and learn, I'm starting to like this change however...
    - I still don't believe the 50-30-20 breakdown, the new stats seem to have a larger effect. Perhaps there is miscoding here?
    - as our defensive numbers vs their offensive numbers have some effect, shouldn't these be revealed in results?
    - there is nowhere we can see our army equipment numbers at a glance, the should be in our profile

Remember, the only constant in life is change!
    I agree.. They should reveal the impact of skill points.. I spent a lot of my skills on defence in the early part of the game when the were no factions LTQ.. Would like to get something back (which I know about).

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They have revealed the impact of skill points. Twice even.

Its zero.

Its said that will change in the future.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    They have revealed the impact of skill points. Twice even.

Its zero.

Its said that will change in the future.
    All my life I've been living a lie..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's like everything here, just so badly implemented, even the good ideas are ruined by shocking testing, implementation and timing. The game survives because we're a bunch of addicts. Imagine if this was a Sony or XBox game, it would be dead in the water, because it would have been ripped to pieces by Gaming press, hardly anyone play this (In relation to COD players) and so nobody really cares. And of course they can hide behind the fact the game is free, they're not obliged to deliver much as it's free..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

same equipment

Well we are getting the same equipment in this ltq as the first so are we able tonstack this equipment? Is there any advantage in getting the same equipment again?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    Well we are getting the same equipment in this ltq as the first so are we able tonstack this equipment? Is there any advantage in getting the same equipment again?
    Not does it only stack it now SUBTRACTS , WTF ?????? I am supposed to have 75 army attack, I am now down to 29 , every item is a random add or subtract.
    There is no way of seeing equipment , so I can't tell how you have changed my defense, now I must play 2 days of not being able to attack people in wde , thank you.

How about you listen and stop rolling out stuff that don't work.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-23-2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Language

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    Not does it only stack it now SUBTRACTS , WTF ?????? I am supposed to have 75 army attack, I am now down to 29 , every item is a random add or subtract.
    There is no way of seeing equipment , so I can't tell how you have changed my defense, now I must play 2 days of not being able to attack people in wde , thank you.

How about you listen and stop rolling out stuff that don't work.
    Welcome to the club...
    Last edited by legalious; 12-23-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is everybody still finding WD fun exciting and relaxing??

Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Suggestions

I see the vast majority hate the latest version, so do I. If we wanted to dress up soldiers we'd go back to Action Man (TM!). If we wanted to dress up generally, we'd get the Kim Kardashian app. So, I have some suggestions for consideration:

1) Treat the dressing up just like the attack and defence skill points - they have no impact on the overall game so people can waste their time on it if they want. Serious players can focus their energies on something else.
    2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
    Infantry att v def
    Ground att v def
    Air att v def
    Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area. Got to be better and easier to follow than the current rubbish.

Other Suggestions: when a player raids your defences or boost buildings, its ridiculous that one click puts them back to normal in seconds. A more realistic version would be to 'rebuild' your smashed building at a cost and it should take time to rebuild. That way player's defences can be lower than normal for a period. During the rebuild, the bases could be shielded from further attacks. Why can't we buy shields outside WD to prevent attacks?

While I'm here, there are a number of simple improvements which could be made to the game to improve playing experience:

1) why don't you have one development team across all games - everything is similar but different. For example, on CC the collect all button collects all monies and tells you how much has been raided. On MW you still have to manually click on the raided buildings - why the difference?????!!!!!

2) Why can't you put the 'goals' in order, Normal, Prestige, Masters. I have 4 accounts across 4 devices and the order of the goals are different between each device and different every time you go in. Pain the arse trying to find what you are looking for.

3) I see there are 'hidden' future targets on the maps- they are a nuisance. It is already hard enough to hit the target you want with all the bloody figures on the screen, more so with smaller screens. Get rid.

4) when you get folders / cash, can't they be automatically credited to you and bugger off from the screen rather to have to tap tao tap them? THEY GET IN THE WAY and I've lost count of the number of times I've hit the wrong target because of it. I'm all tapped out. Perhaps I should play the Simpsons game.

5) On CC, when there is a X% sale off gold, you can still watch videos for free gold. Why not on MW????

I could go on and on but you supposedly have your own 'developers' lol. This is all really quite simple and would remove a great deal of frustration. Perhaps I will set up a rival game which actually works!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CONNOT CHANGE EQUIPMENT,ALSO SINCE NEW GRINCHY FLTQ STARTED EACH TIME NEW EQUIPMENT EARNED MY EQUIPMENT STATS ARE DECREASING????
    Also where do I look to see how much equipment I have? How many weapons etc,cannot find that inventory!
    Hobbsie

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Messy match up

[QUOTE=Clementine;1438678]Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

I complained about the match up we're getting during this WD.... I sent a support request with the following text: "Usually our faction is somewhere near top 250. This WD, because Android profiles scout wrong info and players get frustrated losing over and over again, we barely make top500 on the first day. So how come that 3 out of 4 opponents we match up against are top100 or better?"

It took 3 days, but I did get an answer: "Hi Mike,
    Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.
    We have received a lot of continued questions about how battle calculations work, so I wanted to give some more context on that.
    The calculation is about 50% army power, 30% army equipment, 20% soldier equipment. Each one of those is computed separately. Within each segment, the attack of the attacker versus the defense of the defender is the most important factor. We do also allow for the attack of the defender versus the defense of the attacker to have a lesser influence as well. Within each segment we basically look at a margin of victory in percentage terms. Then we add up each segment weighted according to the above to determine the final outcome. Chance also plays some role, as this has throughout the history of warfare. The impact of randomness on battle outcomes in the formula is roughly comparable to where it has been throughout the history of the game.
    Skill points have the same modification impact on army attack and defense that they have always had, and currently have no impact on soldier or army equipment. We will likely change this in the future, but want to make sure that we have a way to allow players to reallocate their skill points to be fair to everyone.
    The importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, for example, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation. The win/loss ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B army attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the army segment.
    We apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.
    Regards,
    Stephen"

??? I read this 3 times, just to be sure... but yes, this copy/paste answer had nothing to do whatsoever with my issue. Í decided to reply: "Thank you for your explanation on how PvP's work in the new setup. It doesn't answer my concern, though: during this ongoing WD, we as a faction get matched up against a top 100 faction 80% of the time. We are ranked somewhere between 300-400 at the moment, have ended never better than 250 in any WD... And yet this WD we get slaughtered by factions that are ranked #3, #34, #57... Etc. A lot of times our opponents are so strong that we cannot scout one single target to hit. We have been put in the wrong division, and I would like you to do something about it, because the players in my faction have started to give up trying."

The answer came quicker this time: "Greetings Mike,
    Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.
    I would like to inform you that the event and prizes was designed in such a way and intended to be like that.
    I do apologize for inconvenience. I will pass your feedback on to our development team for consideration.
    Regards,
    Shane"

Designed and intended? Maybe I missed some info on the forum... but I thought that Gree designed and intended the WD to match up factions of similar strength (more or less). Why do I get replies like this from a support desk that is supposed to have some knowledge on how this game works?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt scarlet View Post

4) when you get folders / cash, can't they be automatically credited to you and bugger off from the screen rather to have to tap tao tap them? THEY GET IN THE WAY and I've lost count of the number of times I've hit the wrong target because of it. I'm all tapped out. Perhaps I should play the Simpsons game.
    Just shake your device. They will collect automatically without you having to tap.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After being locked out by 5.0 I was finally back on yesterday.
    My team had a mini hurrah as I was the first one from our faction to be unlocked and let back onto MW.
    After a millisecond of being back in my top 50 faction, I was ordered to get some points.
    Well what a difference ten days makes! I am almost 8 billion attack and was losing to just about everyone! Another massive thumbs down to Gree, what was the point of building my stats and base for me to lose to people. It was better when I was locked out rather than suffering this massive step backwards.
    Gree take a long look and have a long listen.
    Next time I run a briefing at work I expect things to be successful, not an utter joke which you just seem to thrive on.

Post Count
    Gaining new equipment adds sometimes and subtracts other times (random?)... Ive completed every event that issues equipment and have attack/defence stats 40 points lower than others that have done exactly the same events... Wow, Gree what a clusterfcuk.
    Emperor Bap
    It is what it is...