[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's ok... don't worry to much about getting all my missing equipment to me quickly...

I can't even change the equipment that I've got!

I just get a server or internet connection error.. pointless
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My attack 1.59b but yet I lose to someone with 766m defence because of EQUIPMENT !!!!!!! This game is seriously mucked up

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry Not Happy

Literally just joined the forum as it is the first time I really feel the need to comment.

I have been playing this game years, a lot of time and effort has gone in to building up my account and all that effort has effectively been wiped out with one upgrade. This used to be a good game but now it is just a joke.

It has been getting steadily worse for months - the number of events these days make it a full time occupation, upgrades are usually loaded with bugs etc. The only decent upgrade was the 'collect all' button and this didn't work properly either.

I see all the comments about being stronger than other players but still losing - same for me. I see that the old buildings are coming back to give those who missed them the chance to catch up etc etc. However, players will NEVER catch up without lots of gold and joining a top faction because only the very top factions get decent rewards like energy regen which makes the next LTQ rewards easier to achieve and thereby maintain their dominance. And so on.

I don't have a problem with the top teams, gold spenders etc. It's all a choice. What I do have an issue with is the changes made to the game which are, quite frankly, ridiculous. Continuous LTQs, making a mockery of stats, 6 Day war?! Next it will be a month war. Bring back the days when the aim for many was reaching £1m attack!!

So, as many of you have highlighted, if you don't like it, you vote with your feet and my 4 accounts have voted. Good luck to you all, Merry XMas and a happy New Year!

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Stop the Madness

Clementine,

Please pass on to your management team that 99% of your customers are unhappy with your recent decision to add the equipment and change the algorithm and want it returned to the old method. As has been said numerous times on the forum, we don't like it and many folks are leaving. This current algorithm and equipment fiasco is the straw that broke the camel's back for many in my faction. I am only still here because of loyalty to my friends and the faction.....not for the fun of this joke we call MW.

You failed to listen to your customers about the 7 day war......listen to us now please!

Colonel Klink
    Stealth Assassins

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt scarlet View Post
    Literally just joined the forum as it is the first time I really feel the need to comment.

I have been playing this game years, a lot of time and effort has gone in to building up my account and all that effort has effectively been wiped out with one upgrade. This used to be a good game but now it is just a joke.

It has been getting steadily worse for months - the number of events these days make it a full time occupation, upgrades are usually loaded with bugs etc. The only decent upgrade was the 'collect all' button and this didn't work properly either.

I see all the comments about being stronger than other players but still losing - same for me. I see that the old buildings are coming back to give those who missed them the chance to catch up etc etc. However, players will NEVER catch up without lots of gold and joining a top faction because only the very top factions get decent rewards like energy regen which makes the next LTQ rewards easier to achieve and thereby maintain their dominance. And so on.

I don't have a problem with the top teams, gold spenders etc. It's all a choice. What I do have an issue with is the changes made to the game which are, quite frankly, ridiculous. Continuous LTQs, making a mockery of stats, 6 Day war?! Next it will be a month war. Bring back the days when the aim for many was reaching £1m attack!!

So, as many of you have highlighted, if you don't like it, you vote with your feet and my 4 accounts have voted. Good luck to you all, Merry XMas and a happy New Year!
    Stick around mate, we could use your voice in this dirty back alley. You sure got a perty mouth.

Ill second your thoughts. In fact if you read my posts you will find I along with a million others have said them before you. The fun of this game is not in the tap tap tap grind grind grind. It's watching how the masses enjoy the abuse from our demigods.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Locked out

As I'm locked out since 5 deleted my game!
    The whole thing is a load of rubbish.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Android mess-up

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    Without wanting to criticize the new Soldier equip, I do have concerns about the implementation. Most of my scouts are using Android. Right now, Android feeds back the first value (Enemy def) totally wrong. I'm not talking about the switch of the new values.... but when I hit a target on iOS I get back 3b for Enemy def, whereas on Android it shows as -1.2b. This makes it impossible for us to do any scouting on Android, thus making this the opposite of what Gree claims to be 'a 7-day celebration'.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Equipment

Because I expected the new equipment to be important, I used gold to play the Master iLTQ up to level 19/20 (AK47 unit). Then, when the FLTQ came up, I used gold again to do Master, expecting there to be additional units for extra strength. No such luck, as Gree used the same units in both events. If you want users to be pleased about changes, please understand that the least you should do is make it their money worthwhile.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    The votes of not doing a 7 day war were on here. Everyone seen it! It was clear we didn't want to do it and gree refused to listen to us. Not only that but you changed the game right before a seven day war. You would think maybe try a 24 hour war and see how it works?!? Communication is there gree just doesn't listen and there going to lose a lot of players now.

Post Count
    Honest opinion?

You guys ****ed up bad.
    I have an account that is around 8 billion attack and I've lost to people with 2, why? Because of my work I don't have time to play all the time which ****s me over during LTQS to obtain those items. Therefor I'm much lower Army/solder attack/defence than most of the players. I go to bed at around when events starts on weekdays since I have to wake up at between 4 and 5 am in the morning.

So, a lot of people are unhappy with this update, you guys **** people over who can't stay online 15 hours of the day to work on a ltq to obtain the soldier/army equipment.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Get ready to be ignored weekends is here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clementine, instead of giving us things like this new soldier equip rubbish, why don't you give us the things we do want and have asked for, like the never going to happen 'are you sure you want to use gold' button?

That one thing would reduce your tickets and give you more time to concentrate on making the game fun again. The game just now is a ball ache.

Give us a co leader option or deputy leader so walls/promotions can be dealt with without handing leadership over. Give the leader a tracking screen so they can see participation for each event so they know who is or isn't pulling their weight. Many people have suggested good things for this game but you rarely see them appear. As we know though, it's because you don't give a ? about us, just the money coming from our pockets.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And give us time... Plus some respect

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Modern war ruined

Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    What I've spent two years building, is wiped out with 1 week of special equipment. Being beat by people with over a billion less Atk then me. I think this is the end of MW for me.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Match mess-up

[QUOTE=Clementine;1438678]Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Because Android completely messes up scouting stats, were currently happy to be in the top 500. Now, we usually end up around top 250.... so why are we matched op with a top 75 faction 3 out of 4 times????