[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    So much for doing it Nike style, huh siaonam? Got what you asked for dude, enjoy.
    Yes. I am enjoying it. Time that I can have my x'mas and forget about this WD.
    Yes, I am still **** the Nike style. Let's do it, Santa is round the corner.

Post Count
    This equipment is just plain stupid. If everyone collected the same equipment that was released so far, defense has more points no matter what the combination. Why in the heck would it matter if the soldiers have some cool sunglasses, my 2.2 billion more stats should count more than some freaking aviators. Due to lack of equipment with attack anyone who got 9 crates can beat me no matter what the stats? That just doesn't make any sense gree, c'mon.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    I finished masters FLTQ and ILTQ yesterday and none of my equipment I paid gold to get showed up in my stats. I have sent a ticket and still no response. I am having to fight with 23 less stats than I should have to. And it is not right at all.
    I have the same issue!!! Lots of equipment missing!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

wasted money

why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't like what I don't understand. I don't understand much about these changes, also I can't update cause my account is now linked to a diff Game Center (transferred across ipads) and until that's fixed I can't see the new atks in game.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

New equipment change

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    After years of building my base, buying gold, and hours of hard work to build a game I enjoy it has been ruined. I lost a battle today to someone who had 700m less then me in at/def? All because he had a special helmet or boots? How can you justify that? My faction and I have grown, and build ourselves for the most part of 3 years and now find ourselves back near the bottom. You can guarantee I won't spend another dollar on gold for this game unless this equipment thing gets changed. I Appreciate your efforts but will not continue playing or supporting the game if this is how it's going to continue to be.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Official feedback
    It's pants.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

QA? Does GREEd have ANY QA workers?

No proper communication, no reaction to public (forum) nor personal (support) complaints, promises not kept, false declarations, inability to plan for stepwise introduction of new (=risky) features, total lack of any knowledge of players' psychology (I don't say "buyers' psychology"), ....
    I could say "I don't care, it's simply GREE."

However there's one thing which can't be ignored: it is the BIG LIE about QA!

You don't have quality assurance team! You don't have a single worker who is really QA worker! Perhaps you have workers paid as QA workers, but they have no qualifications nor privileges of true QA team members. I don't blame them. But you (it's not to you, Clementine, I address the company management now) lied from the very beginning to us, users of the game and your paying customers, suggesting that there's smallest effort dedicated to making the software you offer a "product".

QA, any QA deserving that name, could not accept the level of bugs your software contains. Thus there wouldn't be new features adding new bugs to old ones, there wouldn't be updates breaking features which worked already, nor differences between iOS and Android versions on design level (yes, on UI level, like different PvP report screens).
    Don't try to convince me that it is result of an oversight: in QA department can't work people with so high level of vision problems...

You don't have real QA team. You don't care whether people, who spend their money and expect fair quality entertainment, have fun or stress. GREE acts like tobacco companies acted in the past.
    And since you help to betray us, you Clementine should consider if it is really what you want to do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Reading through the 3 pages of feedback.... I believe the results are "it sucks"!

Hang on, thats what the beta testers said!

Now what will you do with this feedback? No point collecting data if you dont intend to use it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    no point in feed back as it's only getting worse, beyond playable now

Post Count
    It would be more appropriate to let stats count for around 75% instead of 50%.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do away with soldier equipment. I speak for my faction.. A lot of people talking about leaving.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You still haven't been precise enough on how the army stats part of the battle calculation work, the AMA response was still too general despite lots of people asking for specifics... Particularly on how the attacker defence versus defender attack piece worked.

Plus it's crazy that there's no way of seeing defender attack during attacks when it's clear it can plays an really important role..in results, probably just as important as the solider equipment.

And bluntly you need to listen to your customers more.... It's astonishing what you ignore and how you treat feedback

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    NO NO and NO!
    Anything is working properly, and Now?
    You'll come back to the old WD system?
    The golds spent from people in this month for the new system?
    The golds spent from people in the last 3 years for the old system?
    This is RIDICULOUS, you have to change job guys at gree, you are not good in this.

Post Count
    this is now complete rubbish..................earth to GREED wake up and smell the **** you have created, 3 years wasted cant beat anyone unless they have less than 1/3 of stats what joke
    485046391 & 565411567