[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Go back to the old system and then email everyone and let them know you went back to the old system ALSO actually reply to tickets without using the same old form letter that puts the blame on us. Do you think we want to send in tickets and deal with non responsive customer service?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clementine and Devs -

I really don't know why I bother but I have the solution to your huge failure v5.0. The problem is not the equipment. The problem isn't adding new content. The problem is the way GREE implements these additions in the sole attempt to squeeze money from people. The players, other than the ego driven ones, will only spend money when they see it is worthwhile or increases the "fun". Nothing you have done lately increased the fun factor.

This is IMPORTANT, so listen up if you want to salvage this mess. You can have your cake and eat it too if you just simply listen to the Xmas present I am going to provide to you. The equipment can stay, yes I said stay. The problem is your sorry new algorithm. You can't weight the new equipment part more than the players army stats. People, like myself, have played this game for a long time (3 years) and built those stats expecting them to continue to mean the same thing tomorrow that they meant a year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago. People don't like change when it devalues previous efforts and changes the basic constuct of the game!

Now how to keep the equipment and make players happy at same time. Are you Listening?? Ok, when a player attacks in PVP or WD event, the ARMY (original stats) are what determines the win...the previous algorithm! So what about that shiny new equipment????? Well after that calculation is complete and points/cash/valor/loot is awarded....a second attack is automatically triggered and this time it only factors soldier equipment/power as the deciding factor and awards points/loot/cash/valor. Got it???

Restated just so you and GREE understand:
    Player A attacks Player B. Army stats decides win/loss. Then automatically triggers 2nd attack on same opponent and soldier equipment/soldier power determines win/loss of second attack.

This way our original stats are not diminished or canceled in any way. Those players who strive forward with obtaining new equipment are further rewarded in the 2nd automated attack. The 1st part of the attack sequence (army stats) should yield the higher point value and it is army vs. army. Points awarded on 2nd battle sequence, soldier vs soldier should yield roughly 50% of point total compared to army vs army.

There it is GREE. If you want to repair the damage done in MW, I have given you the insight that will do it. You get to add new content that can benefit the players, instead of punishing them!!

I am available for additional query as to how to keep your game thriving for another 3 years, if you so choose to listen.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-18-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I want a response from my two day old ticket for my missing equient from masters ILTQ.

I am having to fight a war with diminished stats that I PAID to get.

Now somebody from Gree freaking respond.

Post Count
    This update and how it's ruined my reason for playing Modern War has left me with only disgust, anger, and huge disappointment! GREE should be embarrassed, but I'm sure it's just another day at the office with blinders on and fingers in their ears! It's a sad day.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I fought in one war and stopped when my 4 bil Attack lost to a 1 bil Attack account and only showed that I had 350 mil att. I don't know what Gree has done to this event, but you've completely ruined it. There's not much left to be enjoyed about this game thanks to the overload of events, but this WAS one event I always looked forward to. Thank you for giving me a week long break, and possibly making me finally giving up on this game.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am a real newbie in this game genre, but even I understand, that it is a really bad idea to give new ones the possibility to win against someone who did play a game like Modern War a long time.
    But what I am being asking myself lately is: "How can it be, that you got the exact same "Soldier Equipment" on two different events? Even on the same mission progress? Did they not have time to make more than one weapon, one head and so one which you could get as a reward? Donīt think so."
    So why the hell did you implement the Equip system, if the old players donīt like/want it, the new players always got the same things and all i does is to provide trouble?

Post Count
    I had a 4.6B attack. lost to a 1.75B def.
    PvP sSS shown my attack become 800m vs 1.75B def.
    How and why the stat change so much?

Glitch & Bugs?... sick and tired of the game.
    Please do something.. or is anyone working during this festive seasons?
    I think most are on holidays and no one is working on the issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiaoNam View Post
    I had a 4.6B attack. lost to a 1.75B def.
    PvP sSS shown my attack become 800m vs 1.75B def.
    How and why the stat change so much?

Glitch & Bugs?... sick and tired of the game.
    Please do something.. or is anyone working during this festive seasons?
    I think most are on holidays and no one is working on the issue.
    So much for doing it Nike style, huh siaonam? Got what you asked for dude, enjoy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is horrible! Makes no sense! I shouldn't be losing to opponents that are 300-400 million less than me. I have worked for two years to build my strength, only to have it all thrown away. 2 people in our faction have announced they are quitting and there are others that are thinking of it..... I guess rats do leave a sinking ship!

Post Count
    I have 2 accounts (iPhone & iPad) for both MW and CC. This is the straw that broke the camels back for me. I have worked way too hard and spent too much money to accept the new attack/loss algorithm. This is absolutely absurd. Thank you for the good times Gree but next time listen to your customers before you alter the fundamentals of the game to the point that you devalue the stats people have earned over time. One last question: do you realize that some of us have worked on our stats for 2+ years? This change is by far the worst thing you could have done to your loyal players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have multiple tickets in with screenshots showing my account was and still is linked to my GCID. However, after the BS, generic, known bad, non-QA'd response you guys have gone into hiding. I'm not the only person who has owned an account since creation and only has one GCID with this problem.
    We were all able to login one to four times before our accounts disappeared. Obviously there is some bug on your end. When will Gree either A) fix this problem and compensate us -or- refund EVERY gold/cash purchase since day one?

Banned
    Post Count

Angry

Why aren't temp health regen bonuses working?...

No, we absolutely dread this new system of yours, this crappy unexplainable 'new crap-units' you added - if a player is ahead significantly in ALL THREE: Army, army gear and soldier gear - how tha heck such player is losing every single attack against a player he's ahead on all three fields?!?

Ready for this: even loses with a PA attack [or you turned PA effect of +50% off?!?]..

This is simply absurd and below poorly executed implementation of new elements. A disaster to put it lightly. Can yu simply switch off those nonsense units that you 'oh so excited' about?? Because you can tell we, the players, sure as hell aren't...
    Last edited by 2MblaZ; 12-18-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    how the fk i lost to someone who hve 2b less than me?? mayb they have better equipment than me. BUT how the hell i still lost 4 out 4 when i have 2 more b n 44 vs 35 ?? 11 to 14??

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Remove the equipment update

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!
    Pls remove the new equipment update its hard now to find a good target in wd change it back to the old wd its much better than now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Glad I haven't spent any money on this game in over a year now. Good stats but I guess I'm weak now as I left my faction this last 3 weeks. Made a little faction for my main and mini. Didn't get much equipment... so again, my 2 accts now suck in GREE's eyes.

Get rid of the equipment and I may come back and play... no promises though, just hard to throw away an acct after 3 years of building it up.

Interesting also how I haven't read a single positive note from anyone...
    Last edited by veeridian; 12-18-2014 at 08:42 PM.