Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Hybrid View

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Equipment tryout a bust

I have several tickets in for existing problems...some months old...which there is apparently not enough time to fix...yet NEW trials are brought out causing MORE problems... argh !
    My faction did one war with this new "outfitting" change...all revolted... we will not do another !
    We are voting with our feet... walking out on this nonsense...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Equipment > Attack ?

This WD has been very frustrating and difficult. The new calculating algorithm seems to put to much percentage on equipment. (ex. 5b 50 12 loses to 1.9b 69 18)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction went to battle for this six day event with our eyes open to your new equipment and thought we had a handle on what it meant, now that the event is over all ask the same question, what was wrong with the way we went to battle before, there is no trust in your formulas and answers to how this is calculated when you win every category and your attack is double their defense just don't make sense. Especially when you hit them 4 times and lose every one.
    And where were these double and triple strike bonuses we did not see a one in our 6 million points scored!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This equipment update sucks

Lurker
    Post Count

Albert freaking Einstein.

I assume that the Gree developers and I received different educations. As where I hold a diploma from MIT they likely have a GED from the university of Phoenix. None of these wins vs losses make since anymore.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Higher soldier equipment?

Can anyone tell me how to achieve higher soldier equipment?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    The votes of not doing a 7 day war were on here. Everyone seen it! It was clear we didn't want to do it and gree refused to listen to us. Not only that but you changed the game right before a seven day war. You would think maybe try a 24 hour war and see how it works?!? Communication is there gree just doesn't listen and there going to lose a lot of players now.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe you should try finding ways to release a good working product and you wouldn't have to worry about communication.

We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

Lurker
    Post Count

For the Heck of It

Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel K View Post
    Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink
    have a look at her profile. no ones been driving this bus since last year*. Hard to read posts if you're on a bench some where.(well ok technical it easy to read posts while you are on the bench, but you get the idea)

*with her last post a week before that. Which funnily enough was about 'player apperciation mouth' in K&D. Givenhow well it went over here I hope it was an improvement, though a quick flip through the tjread would seem to indicate otherwise.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 01-06-2015 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

What about a way to access the pop ups in-game from a menu. A way to check end goals for each ltq/fltq/goal too.

The improvement in communication...you are way off mate. The last few weeks was Xmas and we had no one when we were all locked out and we were not given compensation. The free mods are useless, they should be paid professionals not good hearted dudes who you throw in front of the bus. The changes to game play no one understood before they were implemented and people still don't get why they are losing with higher stats in all 3 categories.

Dev notes are great but recently I went through our last 50 pages to see the communities views on topics and see if GReE had acted on ANY of them, you don't need two guesses to figure out the answer. Not a single one!!!. When you have over 75% agreement on polls and comments you HAVE your answer!.

Ultimately communication is terrible cause you guys DON'T LISTEN. Telling us how it's gonna be is not communication, it's telling.

Thanks for the changes that nobody wanted.

Feel free to keep on patting yourself on the back for the perceived improvement you feel is going on. We could tell you your pants were on fire and you would answer roses are usually red. You just don't get plain and simple terms. We have spelled it out for you for 2 years.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

With the owner of Gree being a very rich Japanese Billionaire, I would hope that he could hire a few dedicated forum moderators who's sole job is to answer posts. I know it's pretty far-fetched because it shows that quality and customer support are the last things on your company's mission statement. However, if you want your game to succeed, you need to address these core issues and stop making the customer accountable for all your glitches and bugs.

It would be nice if someone from your customer support department actually awarded players with free stuff because your lack of QA caused them to diminish their gameplay. All I read about is player drama and the lack of a coherent response from management, from the forums. Why would a player first starting out in the game even want to play?

Bottom line, Gree needs to take notice of other online app games and take a cue from companies that have great reviews from the App Store. What sets them apart is their customer service; something that Gree has no concept of.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please remove the equipment and bring the old way of WD back. The way it was before the 5.0 update.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Clementine
    "I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available."

In all honesty Clem, don't bother. The damage is done. There is no coming back from the havoc they've wrought. The game is in its death throes, so let it at least go on the players terms. You and the devs please, go enjoy the holiday. Let the player mods handle things from getting too out of control, but at least let what few people that are currently left say their peace without obstruction. It was a roller coaster three year run, but now the ride must end.

None of us wanted it to. I really think Gree thought this was a fantastic idea, but what ultimately matters is whether the players do, as they are the ones that fund it. You should have realized it after the its failure in KA, but you didn't. Somebody really wanted to show some WOW, the only problem is that goes two ways. Unfortunately this time it's not in the direction they were looking for. Or, as some have theorized, maybe it was.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I finished masters FLTQ and ILTQ yesterday and none of my equipment I paid gold to get showed up in my stats. I have sent a ticket and still no response. I am having to fight with 23 less stats than I should have to. And it is not right at all.