[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Post Count
    I am not sure why people are so against the new equipment, the idea seems fine to me. Its a fresh angle to the game and putting equipment in the ltqs gives a bit more incentive reason to do them. It also offers some strategic choice - go for farming equipment, or go for completion of the ltq and the end/wrapper prizes.

What would be helpful is a much more accurate description of exactly how a battle result is calculated, and a display that shows us our army equipment stats.

After a long period of complaint about it being too easy for an attacker to win, I had thought things had improved and the win/loss results seemed to make more sense. That was until a week or so ago when it seems to have reverted and I have people with attack not much more than half my defence, and way less equipment, easily and consistently beating me in raids. If this continues the up-coming PvP is going to be a disaster.

Post Count
    I am not sure why people are so against the new equipment, the idea seems fine to me. Its a fresh angle to the game and putting equipment in the ltqs gives a bit more incentive reason to do them. It also offers some strategic choice - go for farming equipment, or go for completion of the ltq and the end/wrapper prizes.
    Geoff my complaint with it is that in order to obtain enough equipment to remain really competitive in WD you have to spend gold doing the LTQ's because they raised the energy levels to a point where I have to spend gold just to complete a "normal" LTQ. Also you always had the option to do LTQ's, now you HAVE to do them just to keep up with the Jones'. Another complaint is the way the battles are calculated. There's NO WAY a person with HALF your stats should win any battle just because he brings more "equipment" to the battle. As far as raids go, I don't think the equipment is calculated in raids only in PvP battles.
    Last edited by Wufnu; 02-06-2015 at 09:32 AM.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    He is here...deleting comments...so you are being wilfully ignored
    I just had a few of my comments deleted by clementine AND got a WARNING from the moderators not to insult players and follow the fourms code of conduct..... For what reason? Calling clementine out and saying why u commenting on other threads and not this one? But will pull sneaky moves like deleting comments.....smh... Gree at it again always trying to one up the underdog

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    Geoff my complaint with it is that in order to obtain enough equipment to remain really competitive in WD you have to spend gold doing the LTQ's because they raised the energy levels to a point where I have to spend gold just to complete a "normal" LTQ. Also you always had the option to do LTQ's, now you HAVE to do them just to keep up with the Jones'. Another complaint is the way the battles are calculated. There's NO WAY a person with HALF your stats should win any battle just because he brings more "equipment" to the battle. As far as raids go, I don't think the equipment is calculated in raids only in PvP battles.
    There is no need to complete an ltq to collect the equipment. Most of it is in the lower levels so easy to farm. Plus if you are doing Raid Boss you need to do some ltq to collect folders anyway. Doing ltqs is still 'optional' its just that you won't progress as fast. Nothing has changed there. The prizes used to be good equipment and other bonuses that helped your stats. Now the prizes are mainly equipment that helps your stats. There are always going to be people prepared to spend more time (and money) than others. That's just the way it is and not a negative point about equipment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    I just had a few of my comments deleted by clementine AND got a WARNING from the moderators not to insult players and follow the fourms code of conduct..... For what reason? Calling clementine out and saying why u commenting on other threads and not this one? But will pull sneaky moves like deleting comments.....smh... Gree at it again always trying to one up the underdog
    Yeah I have had many of those gems. So the lack of action is purely intentional
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is there a certain level that someone has to be to obtain the good equipment?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    After a long period of complaint about it being too easy for an attacker to win, I had thought things had improved and the win/loss results seemed to make more sense. That was until a week or so ago when it seems to have reverted and I have people with attack not much more than half my defence, and way less equipment, easily and consistently beating me in raids. If this continues the up-coming PvP is going to be a disaster.
    I believe the alliance defence is broken so don't count on it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Is there a certain level that someone has to be to obtain the good equipment?
    No you just have to be in a faction that gets things done. Tap harder and long to get them

Post Count
    Haven't checked this thread for many weeks, assuming the holidays were the reason for no response from the person that solicited the feedback. Imagine my surprise (not really) to check it now, and still not find a response!! Guess it's pointless to even check back now. Same old, same old. I guess we were supposed to like this nonsense that changed the whole dynamic of the WD event.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Haven't checked this thread for many weeks, assuming the holidays were the reason for no response from the person that solicited the feedback. Imagine my surprise (not really) to check it now, and still not find a response!! Guess it's pointless to even check back now. Same old, same old. I guess we were supposed to like this nonsense that changed the whole dynamic of the WD event.
    It seems that individual could comment about not commenting, albeit in a totally separate thread, but couldn't be bothered to actually comment. To keep from going bald, I've had to stop scratching my head over many of the happenings here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    PLEASE UNSTICKY THIS THREAD. I am pretty sure we are all over looking at it as it is not getting actioned!. Pointless having it here take up space. Put it to death.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 02-11-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Before you kill this thread, I shall post my question here, seeing as it the official thread for soldier equipment.
    I have heard and also seen evidence that next WD soldier equipment is NOT going to be implemented, could you please advise as to weather this is the case.

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Before you kill this thread, I shall post my question here, seeing as it the official thread for soldier equipment.
    I have heard and also seen evidence that next WD soldier equipment is NOT going to be implemented, could you please advise as to weather this is the case.

There is a screenshot going around that appears to back this up...
    any official word on Soldier Equipment and WD?
    MODERN ZOMBIE KILLERS - THIS TEAM IS ON FIRE
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...58#post1465658
    We compete aggressively in all faction events!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi, as a weaker player I think equipment is great, the problem as mentioned earlier is the algorithm that calculates whether you win or not. I have sent in tickets and the explanation said that all Attack and defence numbers are used in the calculation as well as skill points and a random figure.
    Would be nice to know my soldiers defence and Attack so I can track increases.
    Just a thought if you remove equipment from W.D. Then why not remove all boosts.
    Keep equipment, in real war one Maxim gun could take out 100's of soldiers armed with spears. So it is important.
    Just tell us about the algorithm and show my army equipment as total, Attack and defence, in stats

Olympic Peninsula - Washington State - USA
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    there are a few threads running... let's funnel this topic to this thread (the official feedback thread) and try to get some clarification...

[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rld-Domination

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...nused-next-WD-!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-WD&p=1463930
    MODERN ZOMBIE KILLERS - THIS TEAM IS ON FIRE
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...58#post1465658
    We compete aggressively in all faction events!