[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Lurker
    Post Count

Does my equipment only help my soldier or does it help my allies also?

Quote Originally Posted by Minx 247 View Post
    Does equipment stack? As only ever shows as 1 in "equip" but GREE keep giving out the same equipment in events?
    Does MY equipment only help my soldier or does it help all my allies?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It does nothing for your allies. But anything not on your soldier does get added to your army.

Post Count
    Come on Clementine, you started this thread, you have answered in numerous other threads, so how about answering this one.
    Last edited by Wufnu; 01-30-2015 at 11:52 PM.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The idea is interesting and actually good. It is just a completely black box to me how attacking works these days? There is no way to know how much it affects your attack and chance to win against a given player. And as far as I can tell there is also a random factor to it

Post Count
    I think they do spend a lot on this game but it's focused on keeping revenues up. Equipment is an obvious winner for them so I see no chance of it going away in spite of what we think of it as players. I just wish someone would be honest about and tell us they have no intention of doing away with it as they have clear evidence that it's increased their revenue stream, if that's the case.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    Come on Clementine, you started this thread, you have answered in numerous other threads, so how about answering this one.
    He is here...deleting comments...so you are being wilfully ignored

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie123 View Post
    Does MY equipment only help my soldier or does it help all my allies?
    Your equipment helps your soldier and your army. It has nothing to do with your allies.

Your soldier can only carry one of each item. The other equipment goes to your army.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello Clem, any chance you could address the pages upon pages of comments stating players dislike for this toy soldier rubbish. We are all taking your silence as a message that you just don't care what we think.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Hello Clem, any chance you could address the pages upon pages of comments stating players dislike for this toy soldier rubbish. We are all taking your silence as a message that you just don't care what we think.
    This toy soldier rubbish is here and it's not going anywhere. Go out and find items for your toy soldier or he might be running around nekkid!! lol

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    This toy soldier rubbish is here and it's not going anywhere. Go out and find items for your toy soldier or he might be running around nekkid!! lol
    No one has denied that. But what I think most have as much of a problem with is soliciting feedback on it, and then going silent. I think I said it back in the first few pages though, that this was never more than a feel good thread to make everyone think they really cared. Or alternatively, a test to see how much complaining players would do, but continue to tap and spend anyway. Which ever case, it was merely a bit of psychological warfare on Gree's part.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    No one has denied that. But what I think most have as much of a problem with is soliciting feedback on it, and then going silent. I think I said it back in the first few pages though, that this was never more than a feel good thread to make everyone think they really cared. Or alternatively, a test to see how much complaining players would do, but continue to tap and spend anyway. Which ever case, it was merely a bit of psychological warfare on Gree's part.
    This is so true!

Post Count
    According to Gree's own posts they can track in detail, minute by minute what players are spending gold on. There is no doubt in my mind that gold use went up with peeps trying to complete the LTQ's when this stuff was first rolled out. Then they raised the points for completion and what do you suppose happened? That's right gold use went even higher. So why in the world would they do away with something that's a money maker for them?

Flake you are correct, I'm more PO'd about them starting a thread just to pay us lip service than about the equipment. I'll just quit the game when it gets to the point where I can't compete without spending mega bucks on gold.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Between what they are doing to the games and what they've done today to the forum, that might be this week for me.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hello Clem, how's about a response. . . Contradicting your better communication pledge mate.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think that they were expecting positive feedback in this thread. With mostly negative feedback givin, it left them speachless. Now scratching their heads, they are wondering what they can say to people that play a war game about the barbie dress up dolls they forced on us. Wait.... gree is in San Francisco right?
    EZ Brotherhood Officer