Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Hello, my old friend.
    I recently reread your signature tag lines.
    We've both been around here far too long.

You can rightly lay claim to three major firsts:

1 = You hold the earliest and still in existence character
    2 = You appear to be the FIRST player to come to his or her senses and tap for FREE!
    3 = You are without a doubt the classiest, cleanest, purest and uncorrupted tapper to ever tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this tappers den of inequity and tapping debauchery!

Happy New Year, my friend, may prosperity, longevity, and health embrace you and yours.

Congratulations.
    I think I can especially agree with number 3. Even in the short lived time of War Of Nations it held true.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Another one bites the dust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Another one bites the dust?
    Were you referring to WoN? If so, no its still alive. But AO has long since left it.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Epic fail

You asked for feed back and all I basically see is negatives. Way to kick your long serving spending customers right in the teeth. Can't wait to see absolutely no change and you ignore every poor bugger who has wasted their breath voicing thier disgust...loved December been stuck to my phone for what... To keep up with this change. Fool me
    VFF LEGENDS

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Were you referring to WoN? If so, no its still alive. But AO has long since left it.
    To cryptic for my own good. even I don't know what I was on about lol.
    But likely something to do with not having any responce from gree.

p.s. I wonder when I'll get my valor back from unit sales? I'm not holding my breath
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Hello, my old friend.
    I recently reread your signature tag lines.
    We've both been around here far too long.

You can rightly lay claim to three major firsts:

1 = You hold the earliest and still in existence character
    2 = You appear to be the FIRST player to come to his or her senses and tap for FREE!
    3 = You are without a doubt the classiest, cleanest, purest and uncorrupted tapper to ever tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this tappers den of inequity and tapping debauchery!

Happy New Year, my friend, may prosperity, longevity, and health embrace you and yours.

Congratulations.
    Wow! I am humbled Dewin Nuttin my old friend. It seems pretty crazy to have been here this long, wonder if it's some carry over from my day job. That inherent urge to stop and watch something burn to the ground. Hmmm

Happy New Year to you and yours as well! And if I'm still here in another year please give me a slap!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Yup nuked all the other gree titles since they were either warmed over versions of MW or worse. I confess that I found linking to be a real curiosity, maybe too much of one since I now have 27 players and 2 factions.

Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by agent orange View Post
    yup nuked all the other gree titles since they were either warmed over versions of mw or worse. I confess that i found linking to be a real curiosity, maybe too much of one since i now have 27 players and 2 factions.

roflmao!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

For the Heck of It

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel K View Post
    Clementine,

In the spirit of effectively communicating, can you at least acknowledge that you guys read through the comments here. I don't expect anything to change, but it would be nice of you to acknowledge the time and effort that some of your players took to give you feedback on the latest change.

Colonel Klink
    have a look at her profile. no ones been driving this bus since last year*. Hard to read posts if you're on a bench some where.(well ok technical it easy to read posts while you are on the bench, but you get the idea)

*with her last post a week before that. Which funnily enough was about 'player apperciation mouth' in K&D. Givenhow well it went over here I hope it was an improvement, though a quick flip through the tjread would seem to indicate otherwise.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 01-06-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    not only am I missing a bunch of equipment, before you guys even added the equipment to the game my regular stats dropped a whole bunch also......im at 2.5b att but I should be 3.5b. im not sure I can attempt to keep going with this game!

Lurker
    Post Count

Attack or defense

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    What determines where soldier equipment is assigned? Mine is attack heavy, where as a teammates is defense heavy.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_T View Post
    What determines where soldier equipment is assigned? Mine is attack heavy, where as a teammates is defense heavy.

You probably mix up Android and iOS views... what you get to see in a PvP is not your defense, but only attack values... and, for some dark reason, Gree flips the equipment related values around, depending on wether you have iOS or Android...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wheres clemintine? running to the hills or runningto the devs? OMG GOUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING THEY DONT LIKE IT WHAT SHOUKD I DO?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Wheres clemintine? running to the hills or runningto the devs? OMG GOUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, THE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING THEY DONT LIKE IT WHAT SHOUKD I DO?
    On annual leave. The dev(s) are reading through the threads and working on the issues. Clemintine will get back to update us shortly.
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-08-2015 at 06:49 AM.