[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree help, this new equipment idea isn't working great, I have 4billion attack and to even remotely close to winning I have to attack players 1billion or lower.. Tht sAd!

Post Count
    Agree, the change is too much.

Also, I am one whose soldier stats went DOWN during Grinchy LTQ. I peaked (I think) at 47, then went to 25, now back to 31. Assuming my gear subtracted, I should have 47+22+6=75? I sent a ticket, got a reply saying they are sorry and devs are working on it. Then they closed the ticket and are asking for feedback. Do you really want my feedback now?

Assuming they have no way of ferretting this out, I'd chalk this up to an experiment, kill soldier gear as it presently exists, and create a new, stable version that (1) will not overbalance a meaningful atk advantage (eg >25%); (2) creates wider disparity of gear that greater incentivizes big event completion.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    Agree, the change is too much.

Also, I am one whose soldier stats went DOWN during Grinchy LTQ. I peaked (I think) at 47, then went to 25, now back to 31. Assuming my gear subtracted, I should have 47+22+6=75? I sent a ticket, got a reply saying they are sorry and devs are working on it. Then they closed the ticket and are asking for feedback. Do you really want my feedback now?

Assuming they have no way of ferretting this out, I'd chalk this up to an experiment, kill soldier gear as it presently exists, and create a new, stable version that (1) will not overbalance a meaningful atk advantage (eg >25%); (2) creates wider disparity of gear that greater incentivizes big event completion.
    The same thing here... I put in a really nice support request considering I'm down 30-40 equipment points, I even broke down the actual equipment stats I should have based on the solo and FLTQ events finished, I even confirmed the events being finished as I have the final prizes - I got a nice message back saying they would let the developers know and to restart my App... Seriously????

Then the ticket was closed
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What is the point of asking then not replying for 12 days!!!

It's all very good saying you are listening but if you aren't going to respond to any of the points made then that is even worse than not asking for feedback!!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I mentioned that somewhere, either earlier in the thread or in a different one. Gree really doesn't want the feedback. It was just a way to make it seem like they cared while the bean counters where counting all of the money people gave them in spite of the many complaints. Nothing, at least on grees part, will come from anything said here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the new addition of equipment also greatly depreciates Faction Bonuses. If not making them a complete afterthought. After all the time and donations needed to achieve these bonuses, this new update makes them completely ineffective in battle. I personally think that with the dedication, team effort, and length of time it takes to max out these bonuses, they triumph these stupid trinkets in a heartbeat.

Lurker
    Post Count
    clementine, as just posted, what on earth is the point of asking for feedback and comments, then doing absolutely nothing, not even an acknowldegement for 9 days.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i noticed its att vs att now. i would only beat players i had more att against . i use the players def as a indicator of what there att is . my att is 18b def 8b so i know i cant hit anyone under 8bil . anyone over i lost to .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve101 View Post
    clementine, as just posted, what on earth is the point of asking for feedback and comments, then doing absolutely nothing, not even an acknowldegement for 9 days.
    Perhaps they are waiting for that 1 player who actually liked this disaster and then they can point to this one player and say, 'see the idea is a resounding success!'
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    But the reality is, the idea might have made sense to someone but sure not to me.

The recycling of useless unstackable equipment in each of the FLTQs, LTQs and other sundry events was the icing on the cake. Then having the parts disappear or suddenly magically reappear only to disappear again and well this turned into an epic failure but on the bright side it has allowed me to work on different and more useful strategies.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I still don't like this drastic of a change to the game. Someone else posted somewhere that this should have been released as a new game altogether, and I completely agree. It completely wastes efforts longtime players have put into the game.

I took some time off from the game knowing full well I would lose ground on stats. But to come back to losing stats, combined with getting beat by players with less then half of my stats because of a helmet and a pair of boots, is pathetic.

Like so many others have stated already, why would you completely change a game that is so full of glitches to begin with?
    It's not like you've fixed of them yet. And now you've added more to it with another flawed release. So many problems, so little cooperation from Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count

Albert freaking Einstein.

I assume that the Gree developers and I received different educations. As where I hold a diploma from MIT they likely have a GED from the university of Phoenix. None of these wins vs losses make since anymore.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What a disaster!!
    This new equipment rollout is a complete failure!Can't update equipment.. Server error..lose equipment gathered and the worse part lost 3 players already!! Gree if you are going to kill the game let it go out the way players(customers) want.just when you were going in the right direction now this!Go back to no equipment!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

loss although better in each category

Dear Gree team,

I have lost a battle although being better in each category:
    - My att 5.7 b vs other player 4.9b
    - soldier equipment 12 vs 7
    - army equipment 200 vs 169

I have tried four times to make sure I did not lose because of the element of chance. I lost all four times.

I have also asked the other player about his skill points and he told me they are 20/30 Mine are 75/33. So I am better in each category and still lose... Can you please check whether it is correct that I lost?

I have read the guidance how it is determined who wins/loses an attack on another player and I am pretty sure i have understood it. If it is correct that I lost, it would be great if you could explain why.

Thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    But the reality is, the idea might have made sense to someone but sure not to me.

The recycling of useless unstackable equipment in each of the FLTQs, LTQs and other sundry events was the icing on the cake. Then having the parts disappear or suddenly magically reappear only to disappear again and well this turned into an epic failure but on the bright side it has allowed me to work on different and more useful strategies.

Hello, my old friend.
    I recently reread your signature tag lines.
    We've both been around here far too long.

You can rightly lay claim to three major firsts:

1 = You hold the earliest and still in existence character
    2 = You appear to be the FIRST player to come to his or her senses and tap for FREE!
    3 = You are without a doubt the classiest, cleanest, purest and uncorrupted tapper to ever tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap in this tappers den of inequity and tapping debauchery!

Happy New Year, my friend, may prosperity, longevity, and health embrace you and yours.

Congratulations.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "