GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The feedback is its terrible! You might as well press reset as it has shafted just about every long serving loyal player that's left!
    Waiting for the next glitch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't post very often but how can you come out with new equipment with all the negative feedback on the current equipment. Is Gree just going to ignore the free feed back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I get a duplicate piece of equipment, as in the last iltq, my army stats did not increase. Is this intentional?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielk74 View Post
    I don't post very often but how can you come out with new equipment with all the negative feedback on the current equipment. Is Gree just going to ignore the free feed back
    That's usually how it works.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well I have a load of the soldier equipment but can't use it as the system keeps saying I'm not connected to the server whenever I hit the save button,,it's been like this for 2 weeks now,sent in a report but no reply.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The equipment is a horrible part of the game and has made my years of building my account worthless. What with the new gold price hike, I think it's time I got my coat.

Lurker
    Post Count

Fix the formula

Loosing in WD even though I have 2B stat lead and more than 20 equipment points higher. Fix the game.

Post Count

I Second that notion

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!
    I second that notion to get rid of equipment. .Thank you..I've been playing for about 3 years and never had the problems I have now or seen the problems like this since I started playing..it is ruining the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It don't work, the information shown does not add up. I'm losing to targets way below me in all 3 stats shown. If there other stats involved, u need to show them.i don't mind equip, but it's got to add up and make sense. And right now it don't.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree! You asked what for feedback on the soldier equipments, the feedback is that nobody likes it. Now you know this, prove that you listen to us and remove it. Bet you don't!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree! You asked us for feedback on the soldier equipments, the feedback is that nobody likes it. Now you know this, prove that you listen to us and remove it. Bet you don't!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree, what idiot built formula for calculation win/lost chance in PvP?
    9bil attack lost to 2bil defense! + loading time...
    Gree, you kills desire to play!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My whole faction is losing to lower stat, lower equipment and this totally sux. I'm losing guys who aren't interested in the game anymore.

IMO, the whole equipment thing needs to be deleted and go back to original programming where stats actually mean something. I also hate that we work our butts off in FLTQs for a little piece of equipment that's not going to mean anything anyway.

Lurker
    Post Count

Waste of last 3 years

What has been the point in the last 3 years, completing all LTQ FLTQ raid boss, frontline using vaults of gold every wAr to get the highest possible unit to improve my stats, now to find Gree have made all that worthless continually losing to players with half of my stats

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The ironic part, we are all losing to lower player but no one is winning against higher players.