[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Community Manager
    Post Count

[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why are we losing when we are higher on all three parts? Don't say skill points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys constantly make updates that you say we want - when the feedback on here is overwhelmingly against the changes. Stop living in denial.

You constantly rush out these updates with tons of bugs in them and try and rationalize it as the QA team doesn't have enough time to test. Most of these issues are in the most important aspects of the game, and if they didn't have enough time to QA ... DONT RUSH OUT THE UPDATE.

Lastly, once you do inevitably push out the bugged update. STOP SELLING GOLD. STOP EVENTS. AND FOCUS ON SUPPORT. I have randomly lost billions off of my stats, and not received a single (non automated) reply on the topic in a week and the automated replies are not even on the subject of my complaint. The sad part is my issue is just a drop in the bucket compared to many friends and faction mates who have lost accounts or other more serious issues.

You do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent. Looks like I am headed to a refund, when I would much rather play a working game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please remove the equipment and bring the old way of WD back. The way it was before the 5.0 update.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Clementine
    "I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available."

In all honesty Clem, don't bother. The damage is done. There is no coming back from the havoc they've wrought. The game is in its death throes, so let it at least go on the players terms. You and the devs please, go enjoy the holiday. Let the player mods handle things from getting too out of control, but at least let what few people that are currently left say their peace without obstruction. It was a roller coaster three year run, but now the ride must end.

None of us wanted it to. I really think Gree thought this was a fantastic idea, but what ultimately matters is whether the players do, as they are the ones that fund it. You should have realized it after the its failure in KA, but you didn't. Somebody really wanted to show some WOW, the only problem is that goes two ways. Unfortunately this time it's not in the direction they were looking for. Or, as some have theorized, maybe it was.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I finished masters FLTQ and ILTQ yesterday and none of my equipment I paid gold to get showed up in my stats. I have sent a ticket and still no response. I am having to fight with 23 less stats than I should have to. And it is not right at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To sum it up it's just a shame

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    YYou do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent.
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its just crazy that you guys pushed this equipment update....knowing that KA has such negative feedback on it. And I can't believe that your QA team didn't see some of these display issues during their testing.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    wow myself and 3 of my top teammates hit a player that is lvl 174 with 3.5m defence I have a 5b attack. her avatar defence was 9 to my 11atk and her army defense was 48 to my atk of 56.. now my number were thoe lowest of all 3 that attacked her not just once but twice and we all lost eery time.. I do have screen shots of my losses and at least one of my teammates also screenshotted it.. but seriously how the hell did we lose??

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The devs communicate to us they are giving us things we don't want, all the while telling us we asked for it.

The devs are not fixing the things that need fixing, but tell us they are, all the while breaking more things.

Yes, there is only one of you, and I am sorry for that. But the request of one simple post a day to tell us anything has fallen on deaf ears. Like so many things, I'm sure someone above your pay grade decided that branching out to other forms of social media, and spreading the manpower so thin, was a great idea. Reality says otherwise.

Communication is two ways. What we are seeing here is not.

Please do not take this negativity as necessarily pointed at you. It's to whoever is making the decisions, be it you or someone else.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The equipment sucks I've been playing for at least 2 years and it is messing everything up. How do I lose to someone with 2bil less defense and a floppy hat on? It makes no sense, please, remove the soldier equipment it's ruining the game.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    try actually listening then.. no one asked for this type of update... everyone asked and polls were showing that 80% DID NOT WANT a 7 day war. hell have even been request sent in requesting wars be reduced to 2 days a cycle. If you actually read forum and retain any of the info you read then you would have a satisfied customer base. and how about listening to the outcry from KA and the MW community and remove this stupid addition of equipment and return things back to the way things were

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

This first part is probably the worst excuse for not caring I have ever seen. Many people close popups without reading them, so that is your reason for NOT COMMUNICATING AT ALL IN GAME? What a joke.

Your second paragraph spells out the exact issue you are trying to make something up to defend... 'Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games'. Stop trying to make excuses and just do your best. We have not seen the fruits of an increased effort here recently, we have seen the exact OPPOSITE. There have been 10x the issues as compared to normal (which says a lot) and actually fewer responses from Gree staff. The AMAs are a welcome addition yet actually provide very little information which does anything to help calm down angry customers who have seen their money go to waste in your flawed game.