GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Asking GREE for anything is like asking a genie for a wish of a million dollars. Sure the genie will give you a million but little do you know is that the million dollars was robbed from the bank and now you're on the run from the cops.

Gree does the same thing, you ask for something different and then tadaaaaah it is not what or how you wanted it. Thanks Gree I'd rather have the old MW back full of hacks than to tap this debacle.

What's that saying every great empire crumbles?
    Well you were that great empire, and you're crumbling from your own doing.
    It wasn't hackers or players using glitches that did this. I'd even go as far as saying maybe it's disgruntled Gree employees doing this. There are websites where employees can anonymously speak their mind about the company they work for. I've read a few from your anonymous employees and they don't have many nice things to say about you. If I'm correct, Gree laid a few hundred employees this past January. So you have less employees doing more work. Why would you do that when you are making so much money?

GREE GOT GREEDY
    Starting to see a pattern here, PI$$ off your employees, & PI$$ off your customers.

It was fun while it lasted!
    Last edited by Yo Salty; 12-20-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^ just threw a perfect bullseye into the dartboard EH!

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I was robbed, dude done JACKED ME VEST OFF, Yo!!!

Okay, here's a new wrinkle, boys and girls, soldiers, sailors, airmen, Gyrenes, and Coast Guardsmen active, reserve, retired, wannabe, never will be, don't wanna be.

I was test tapping, so I goes tap, tap, tap, and my vest was jacked.

Darn it, dude just stripped it right off my chest.

So, I'm guessing your cheap, potentially Chinese manufactured FUBAR Helmets can break; you can also be ROBBED or JACKED.

Where's Deputy Fife, I wanna make a report.
    I want a full blown investigation.

Jacked, not only by Gree, but the players, too!!!!!
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    It would have been much better if you could buy equipment in the store but you can. Making them only obtainable in LTQs is what caused the imbalance and made a gap. Equipment is good in theory but bad in action.
    No bad idea, gree will make you use more gold.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

purchasing equipment to equip soldier/army

My teammates with iOS devices are able to purchase equipment to equip their soldier/army. However, this option does not appear on my android devices. Is this an oversight? This puts players on android at a disadvantage.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by interox View Post
    My teammates with iOS devices are able to purchase equipment to equip their soldier/army. However, this option does not appear on my android devices. Is this an oversight? This puts players on android at a disadvantage.
    I have iOS and I can't buy soldier equip. How can I do it?

I can't change and improcedente my soldier equip because a message of error, cannot connect server appeares. What can i do?

I have closed and reopen app and it doesn't fix it, i actualízate de iOS and it doesn't fix it

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Equipment tryout a bust

I have several tickets in for existing problems...some months old...which there is apparently not enough time to fix...yet NEW trials are brought out causing MORE problems... argh !
    My faction did one war with this new "outfitting" change...all revolted... we will not do another !
    We are voting with our feet... walking out on this nonsense...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can't even power attack someone that's 5x weaker and win. Ridiculous. Locked out for weeks because gree is incompetent, get back in only to see that the incompetence is magnified.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tried another battle for the hell of it. My stats read correctly now, but my 4 billion Attack still lost to a 600 million because of your stupid trinkets. If this idea isn't scrapped, then my 4 gold using accounts will be.....

Lurker
    Post Count

Lildave

I have played for over 2 years and this is my first post on forum, but have lurked and enjoyed reading over the years. This new equipment has broken our faction apart! We have lost 3 players already and 3 more retiring after this cycle! We have been top 50 faction for last year and half, and help pay Gree's bills, but not much longer as I suspect many more will follow. Many of our faction mates are well over 10bil att and losing to players with only 4-6bil stats just because of 2 weeks of collecting new equipment? How can this be a good thing?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have two IDs with similar stats. A...1.090billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. B....1.254billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. Both hit a player with 972million defense, equipment stats 30/12. A lost on every hit, B won with every hit. If the attack stats are 50%, the equipment 30% and 20%, then how did A lose every time?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I have two IDs with similar stats. A...1.090billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. B....1.254billion attack, equipment stats 45/11. Both hit a player with 972million defense, equipment stats 30/12. A lost on every hit, B won with every hit. If the attack stats are 50%, the equipment 30% and 20%, then how did A lose every time?
    None of this is real bro, none of it.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I was very skeptical and critical of this new version of Modern War, as many read in my posts leading up to the rollout. I still believe that a change this drastic to the game play should have been rolled out as a new title as not to take so much away from all those who have spent so long building their toy soldiers up to where they are now.

That said, it's done, and I'm sure there is no going back. I see much complaining about the equipment and the new algorithms, but I have found that once you figure out how it works battle outcomes are very predictable. I'm able to select targets from the opponents roster and win each time, as well as help my teammates successfully select targets and score points, and the devs have posted enough hints with enough clarity to recreate the calculations for yourself, if you look and give it some logical thought.

There are plenty of bugs, and I and members of my team have experienced lost accounts, gold purchases that didn't deliver gold, stats displayed incorrectly, game crashing, strange anomalies on NPC maps, game getting stuck when popups don't populate properly, equipment values disappearing when trying to swap soldier equipment, and other things. The 5.0 had a short beta test wherein testers weren't really given an explanation of what to do or expect, and then it was rolled out live a few weeks later. Personally, I really do think it would have been allot better had the entire month of December been dedicated to a much broader testing period involving much more in-depth communication between developers and testers, and had that taken place I do believe allot of these bugs could have been addressed prior to the live deployment.

But now that it is out and I've had enough time playing it to understand what it's supposed to be doing, I am enjoying it. Not everyone on my team feels the same, but we are doing well with the changes. All but a few members are getting a grasp of the system and enjoying some of the other new features as well.

One feature request I'd like to see, as mentioned in the AMA, is that the sell button be removed from buildings now that the game has a recycle feature, because far too many people, including myself, have accidentally sold valuable buildings just because the game buffers taps and lags sometimes, and that confirmation button happens to pop up right where you tapped just before it popped up.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think the equipment is cool but i think it should just have attack and defense values like units and just do it on total stats still, its unfair that small players can now beat long standing members just because they have a better pair of boots. In this WD my mini lvl 76 att 750mil is beating players with 1-2bil defense simply because i have better equipment, its CRAP

Post Count
    Though the concept of equipment is novel it's execution is beyond stunned. Why do I think this?

Well for starters I keep seeing the same bits of equipment being offered up in different challenges, geez gree could you not have come up with different items for different challenges?

And since we accumulate multiples of some of these things you could have at least made them stackable!

As it is now this is yet another poorly thought out and executed failure.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13