[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    OK... Free are not going to change the game at all...

Can I ask when the equipment problems will be fixed??? this to me is the most important problem, when I change certain items the stats don't change in attacks - I can't equip three or four items like the as I get the error in connection...

Half the items I won are not showing - I dropped from 34/9 to 18/9 a few days ago...

While typing and checking the equipment the game crashed again!!

Updates?
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

MW is RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern War used to be a really fun game. But the past few months have been unbelievable. It has gone from fun to needing a 50 mil Iph, to now a wardrobe game. Which basically has made years of hard płaying go down the drain. Does Gree even realize what a mass exodus this going to cause????I have never seen a game self destruct from a developmental side as this game has. After years of playing, this is the straw that broke the camels back. GOOD-BYE Modern War......

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like the Changes. It gives everyone a chance to be on the same level. It rewards people who are active and SHOULD motivate people who have been around a time to step it up. This eliminates campers. I love it! Great Job Gree! Can't wait for more!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't see how this has ruined the game.. GREE has always been messing up in their updates technically, but I think it's a great development.. I have been playing for 2 years now and I am used to the old ways.. But I am willing to adapt to any changes in the way the game is played.. Besides, those who are active will once again gain the edge soon.. We should stop lamenting the temporary loss of superiority.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    I don't see how this has ruined the game.. GREE has always been messing up in their updates technically, but I think it's a great development.. I have been playing for 2 years now and I am used to the old ways.. But I am willing to adapt to any changes in the way the game is played.. Besides, those who are active will once again gain the edge soon.. We should stop lamenting the temporary loss of superiority.
    Survive, adapt, overcome.

Lurker
    Post Count

Mo Money

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Survive, adapt, overcome.
    What this means is spend, spend, spend.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel K View Post
    What this means is spend, spend, spend.
    Or change the way you play the game. You focus on the overcome. i focused on the adapt. I free play, I just found the parts of the game I enjoy and focused on them.

Post Count
    If you wanted to change the entire game should have made modern war 2. This is absolutely crazy. So much negative feed back and nothing being done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sir yes sir View Post
    If you wanted to change the entire game should have made modern war 2. This is absolutely crazy. So much negative feed back and nothing being done.
    Lol.. They have not changed the entire game.. It's just that a few days ago we had 3000 units each wrestling opponents with their bare hands. Now we are supposed to equip them with guns and knives so that they can shoot and stab each other..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    It's ok... don't worry to much about getting all my missing equipment to me quickly...

I can't even change the equipment that I've got!

I just get a server or internet connection error.. pointless
    I'm with you there Buddy, I watched my attack change during an Attack went from 36 to 20 now it's 26 and all my items have changed and I can't save them back. Why oh why would you release something that didn't work? Especially as it's constant.
    I'm in a pretty decent faction better than T50 most of the time and I'm currently watching a Groupme chat where there's 5 or 6 guys saying they are out, they've had enough, now I've spent more than the price of an XBox one on this game and I know they've dropped considerably more than me, my mini faction is the same, a 10% dropout of gold buying players can't be good.
    I dream of the day I'll actually get a reasonable response to ANY of my tickets. As it stands I'm screwed factions have minimums for a reason, there is no way I can make ours, they're a really top bunch know I'm just scouting etc but they should be able to rely on me, but they can't Gree just can't be trusted to do anything without screwing it up. Most companies would really worry about a drop in numbers, but in your case, you're just going to spawn another clone and pull the same old rubbish. It doesn't fill me with confidence there is even the inclination to fix the problem, it's not an accident the playing community call you Greed.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wait until epic boss gets here. You guys think you are pissed now....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well seems that MW is on its way to the graveyard

1- I see that out of the "2000" factions that usually battle half are pretty much doing nothing........
    2- DIVISIONS.............is there only 2 divisions in the whole event? I see that "Sword" Disition starts with SUP (Nothing new, easy for them to always "win" everything) and it goes down to a faction at rank 1004.........wow....over 1000 factions in same division
    3- in GM people has been talking about the fact that last WD, they could at least win battles and make some points..................now it is almost impossible to win a attack
    4- others are saying that their rivals are most showing 2nd and 3rd stats at 50+ and 15+ so, seems that yes, those with gold , better energy regen can get almost all the equipment from the different modes on the events while the mayority can only get normal or prestige

the way I see it, those with high energy regen/gold will get way more equipment that the rest (which makes sense, more participation, more gold spet = more equipment)...........unfortunatly this will make the "other half" of players never to be able to win a hit during WD, thus will not botter to participate

and of course.......1+ energy regen now only given to top 25 (both division and faction) so as usual top 20 factions which we have to be honest, they are the ones that pay GREEd salary and allow all free players to keep playing, keep increasing their energy regen, thus GREEd has to increase energy requiered for events (hey they are a business and need to make money) while the rest of factions that are never gona be able to get any 1+ energy regen, keep falling behind and will reach the point of not able to finish even the "normal" mode of LTQ

I will try to keep enjoying what little is left of fun in this game, before greed finish killing it

FYI........... I estimate that based on what they have done in KA (their guinne pig to test new stuff).........the next on the "hit list" of gree is gona be the EPIC BOSS..........but remember, if they bring the "revamp EB" where only army equipment and hero equipment are use to calculate damage to the boss............they are only thingking of the player.........they knowplayers are bored killing boss 150 with 1 free hit or 3 cash hits...............they "know" players want a "challenge" so they may bring the KA EB format to MW.................(and hopefully we will not have an exodus like in KA)

40% gold sale.................. I want to thank gree for this sale, as for the top 25 teams (whom basically single handed are preventing this game from "going to sleep") will jump in and buy all they can afford, which is alot I must say

but I doubth that many players below top 25 will go crazy on gold purchases..............
    ....so Please GREE check your revenues earned from this 6 day sale and you can see that they will be "lower than expected"
    Last edited by truthteller; 12-19-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    What bothers me most is that Gree could have forseen this to happen. Personally, I'm glad with a number of changes in 5.0. Switching profiles, a less slow (yet still slow) startup on iOS.. it does make the player experience better.

But the huge effect this new equipment has on player stats, combined with a 7 day WD most of us didn't even want is asking for problems. All the issues players are confronted with should have been tested... and not in a 7 day WD. When companies make mistakes like this, people get fired over it. Gree instead, reminds us to keep things on topic and show respect.

Post Count
    Equipment is total BS!!!! Changing the ratio to where stats matter again would be the first step
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Equipment is total BS!!!! Changing the ratio to where stats matter again would be the first step
    Stats do matter, they just aren't the only thing that matters anymore. So know you have to think before you do instead of look just at their defense before you attack. Its a great way to get more people involved.