[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    The ironic part, we are all losing to lower player but no one is winning against higher players.
    I can confirm I have never won against someone that surprised me. In the Russia WD, all my wins were against people I should of won against. But my losses were split in two categories - losses I deserved to lose and losses I should've won (like Attack exceeding defense by 30%, army equipment exceeding by 15%, and soldier equipment tied). Sent a ticket and, you guessed it, got an unhelpful response "ticket closed"

And what's with Double strike causing a loss to a player I've hit normally 20 times and won every time then a double strike comes and I lose? I would of sent a ticket on this issue too, but we all know how pointless that is.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    For me personally this may be the end of a game that I've been playing for over 2 years now. That is a LONG run for an APP game. Reason being that I am forced to be a part time player due to the nature of my job. I miss 6 months of playing a year. But even at that being in a good faction I can still compete. If I lose out on 6 months of equipment collection it's going to be hopeless for me to compete in WD.

So PLEASE do away with this feature!
    Last edited by Wufnu; 01-14-2015 at 09:48 AM.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    cant get defence above 12 as it errors saying cannot reach server to which defence would be 16 please explain why Mr Gree

Lurker
    Post Count

mw

Instead of complain about the game so much, why not just try playing a different one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oien View Post
    Instead of complain about the game so much, why not just try playing a different one.
    Instead of trolling this forum, how about trolling another one!
    The whole reason we "complain" is because we actually like the game and want it to remain enjoyment! The point of a forum is so as people can express their views.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I lost to players for the same reasons. I am almost 50% bigger in attack and 30% bigger in defense with my "new" numbers the same in one, a 12, and bigger in the other by 8, 178 to his 170. Will you Please address the problem and fix it. Why not reconstruct the "new" numbers as an overall bonus... or go with the majority and remove it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I lost in such case:
    Stats My attack Rival defense
    Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
    Army equip. 100 77
    Soldier eq. 10 6.5
    (The values are for example. Proportions are real. I have screenshot)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I lost in such case:
    Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
    Army equip. 100 77
    Soldier eq. 10 6.5
    A real loss, or a fake loss? Did you get valor?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I lost in such case:
    Army stats 1 bil 0.6 bil
    Army equip. 100 77
    Soldier eq. 10 6.5

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job. The game's gotten too rich for my blood.

I'm might pay a premium price if I were getting premium service. But I hate that I've grown accustomed to crossing my fingers and hoping nothing goes wrong when I log in, or kill an NPC, or attack a player. I wouldn't even mind the glitches if at least customer service was actually customer service and made things right.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    I cannot see them doing away with equipment and the answer is simple. By having the only way it's acquired being through LTQ's and raising the E price of obtaining said equipment forces EVERYONE to participate in LTQ's, and to stay even with the Jones' you're going to have to spend gold.
    Last edited by Wufnu; 01-15-2015 at 07:07 PM.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job. The game's gotten too rich for my blood.

I'm might pay a premium price if I were getting premium service. But I hate that I've grown accustomed to crossing my fingers and hoping nothing goes wrong when I log in, or kill an NPC, or attack a player. I wouldn't even mind the glitches if at least customer service was actually customer service and made things right.
    Gree does not care what customers say, only what customers DO. Sure Gree will pay lip service and even have nice little threads like this one to make it seem like they care, but at the end of the day they know enough of the player base is spineless and will keep chasing after equipment instead of having the cajones to not only say no more, but to back it up with action.

Gree has one purpose: to make as much money as possible with as little expense involved. They do not care how they do it, only that they do it. If the majority of their income base is willing to tolerate what's happening, nothing will matter to Gree.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-15-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    It is real loss. I wrote that I have screenshot of battle report.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Let me get this straight. The vast majority on here have stated they don't like the equipment feature. Gree adds/keeps it anyway. The vast majority have stated they don't like the back-to-back-to-back events. What does Gree do? Not only do they reduce prize value, not only do they increase energy requirements for LTQ's, not only do they stop providing some offsetting energy packs....as if that weren't enough, they schedule an individual and faction LTQ that overlap each other. It's as if the policy is to listen to what customers say then do the opposite. Gree, if your trying to push your customers out the door so you can close up, you're doing a fine job.
    Fully agree and I am ignoring iLTQs at all. I am helping to faction in FLTQ only. Of course, I am not buying gold more.
    I also think that Gree kills the game and do all that we will stop play. And Gree is "doing a fine job". It is one more reason why I stopped waste money in this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

All the fuss?

It seems to me that it is really a lot of fuss about not much. Those in top teams will get all the gear as they do now with all the top units etc, and the rest of us well we will get what we get and the status quo will go back to what it was before the equipment came in. Those with money and gold to burn will be unbeatable while the rest of us search for a viable target in WD.

Seems to me it won't be much different to what it was a couple of cycles ago, in a very short time. Just my 2 cents worth.