Ranger89
    14.1B Attack
    37.5 - Atk from Army Equipment
    16.5 - Your Soldier's Atk

TcTiger
    5.8B - Defense
    42 - Def from Enemy Equipment
    12 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in two categories, with almost 3x the attack and still LOST because of what? Because they had 4.5 more points in equipment?

I thought 55% of the score was based on A/D?
    Last edited by Ranger89; 12-24-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New equipment for latest grinchy fltq not adding to my stats??
    IOS both accounts?
    And why don't we have option of looking at what equipment items we have won and how many we have??
    I'm hitting at 61/11 despite finishing most of equipment missions,should be closer to 90/11 but no way of checking!!
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger89 View Post
    Please explain these losses:

Ranger89
    9.4B - Attack
    25 - Atk from Army Equipment
    11 - Your Soldier's Atk

Sickent
    6.9B - Defense
    24 - Def from Enemy Equipment
    9 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in every category, but still LOST!
    You could have lost the 3 hidden match-ups of your defence vs his attack... Probably quite significantly on the army stats part as his attack is probably 13bn and your defence something like 4.5b.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    You could have lost the 3 hidden match-ups of your defence vs his attack... Probably quite significantly on the army stats part as his attack is probably 13bn and your defence something like 4.5b.
    If these "hidden Stats" Matter, why are they not shown. This is very confusing. Why release something new on such a long event?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    It's ok... don't worry to much about getting all my missing equipment to me quickly...

I can't even change the equipment that I've got!

I just get a server or internet connection error.. pointless
    I'm having the same problem. My stats went down after winning new units from "How GREE Stole Christmas" event. I'm not receiving equipment points for my Kevlar Vest or my Desert Combat Helmet.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Equipment gone

After three tickets no reaction from Gree...

my soldier equipment dissapeared, I'm missing multiple items including a desert combat helmet, a kevlar vest, multiple radar watches and my boots (don't know anymore which specific ones). you guys closed the tickets without any solution and you don't give an update at all...

--------------------------------------------------
    Timestamp: Wed Dec 24 05:59:36 CET 2014
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-24-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    All my equipments from finishing 3 days ltq master and prestige, were vanish from my inventory/soldier equipment after the update to 5.0 and another lost after finishing wrapper fltq both master and prestige although using the new version. Please check my inventory and stats, i got all the units.. when gree will fix my issues?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction went to battle for this six day event with our eyes open to your new equipment and thought we had a handle on what it meant, now that the event is over all ask the same question, what was wrong with the way we went to battle before, there is no trust in your formulas and answers to how this is calculated when you win every category and your attack is double their defense just don't make sense. Especially when you hit them 4 times and lose every one.
    And where were these double and triple strike bonuses we did not see a one in our 6 million points scored!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hate this game now. Been playing 2 years and I am quitting. I have spent Atleast 1k on it and now those stats we payed for don't mean a thing. Way to piss in our faces gree. I normally don't talk bad to y'all but I continuously lost matches I had no business losing. And I'm in a top 10 faction that put up over 20m of those points. We are outraged and many are leaving the game completely. Get rid of the equipment crap. And make the skill points matter. Why add things to the game when we already have things In the game not working?!? We ( Myself and many long time players) put a lot into skill points at the beginning and they have meant nothing for quite some time now. And now your making the stats mean nothing. So basically you just keep restarting the game and I myself refuse to start over. Please fix this completely aggravated situation. Nobody likes this. Thanks
    Last edited by legalious; 12-24-2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Language

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm against the whole equipment thing, or at least it having as much of a role in determining battles as it does
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger89 View Post
    Please explain THIS loss, using a Power Attack:

Ranger89
    14.1B Attack
    37.5 - Atk from Army Equipment
    16.5 - Your Soldier's Atk

TcTiger
    5.8B - Defense
    42 - Def from Enemy Equipment
    12 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in two categories, with almost 3x the attack and still LOST because of what? Because they had 4.5 more points in equipment?

I thought 55% of the score was based on A/D?
    You missed the point noted by Gree that there is another 'FUN' factor, aka Gree math. This randomness has existed since an earlier version, getting worse all the time.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This equipment update sucks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by afiq View Post
    All my equipments from finishing 3 days ltq master and prestige, were vanish from my inventory/soldier equipment after the update to 5.0 and another lost after finishing wrapper fltq both master and prestige although using the new version. Please check my inventory and stats, i got all the units.. when gree will fix my issues?
    The same here, what happen? I opened the game and all my equipment (soldier/army) was gone. Before I was 11/10 now I'm 1/1. Please fix this, equipment seems to be an major factor in pvp and to have it disappear is very discouraging.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Count me in as another long time player and heavy gold spender who is not buying any more gold until the game balance is restored. The disparity between attack and defense is bad enough but now the equipment "feature" has made the game totally unbalanced. I feel like I've dropped 2 years of building my account up and am being forced to virtually start all over again. Until then I will free play with my faction until you fix the game issues or implode.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    V

You missed the point noted by Gree that there is another 'FUN' factor, aka Gree math. This randomness has existed since an earlier version, getting worse all the time.
    About what are you? 14b losts to 5b is too much!

And there were no such cases in past!
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 12-25-2014 at 10:54 AM.