GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Hybrid View

Community Manager
    Post Count

[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why are we losing when we are higher on all three parts? Don't say skill points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Remove the equipment update

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    This WDE is terrible!! Loosing battles that i can easily win! Go back and get rid of all the equipment. Game is a joke! Waste of time and money!! Go back to old version with NO EQUIPMENT!
    Pls remove the new equipment update its hard now to find a good target in wd change it back to the old wd its much better than now

Post Count

I Second that notion

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    I second that notion to get rid of equipment. .Thank you..I've been playing for about 3 years and never had the problems I have now or seen the problems like this since I started playing..it is ruining the game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys constantly make updates that you say we want - when the feedback on here is overwhelmingly against the changes. Stop living in denial.

You constantly rush out these updates with tons of bugs in them and try and rationalize it as the QA team doesn't have enough time to test. Most of these issues are in the most important aspects of the game, and if they didn't have enough time to QA ... DONT RUSH OUT THE UPDATE.

Lastly, once you do inevitably push out the bugged update. STOP SELLING GOLD. STOP EVENTS. AND FOCUS ON SUPPORT. I have randomly lost billions off of my stats, and not received a single (non automated) reply on the topic in a week and the automated replies are not even on the subject of my complaint. The sad part is my issue is just a drop in the bucket compared to many friends and faction mates who have lost accounts or other more serious issues.

You do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent. Looks like I am headed to a refund, when I would much rather play a working game.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    YYou do not communicate with us on here nearly enough. In game communication on the issues is non-existent.
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    try actually listening then.. no one asked for this type of update... everyone asked and polls were showing that 80% DID NOT WANT a 7 day war. hell have even been request sent in requesting wars be reduced to 2 days a cycle. If you actually read forum and retain any of the info you read then you would have a satisfied customer base. and how about listening to the outcry from KA and the MW community and remove this stupid addition of equipment and return things back to the way things were

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

This first part is probably the worst excuse for not caring I have ever seen. Many people close popups without reading them, so that is your reason for NOT COMMUNICATING AT ALL IN GAME? What a joke.

Your second paragraph spells out the exact issue you are trying to make something up to defend... 'Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games'. Stop trying to make excuses and just do your best. We have not seen the fruits of an increased effort here recently, we have seen the exact OPPOSITE. There have been 10x the issues as compared to normal (which says a lot) and actually fewer responses from Gree staff. The AMAs are a welcome addition yet actually provide very little information which does anything to help calm down angry customers who have seen their money go to waste in your flawed game.

Lurker
    Post Count

wasted money

why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Refund!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonaa369 View Post
    why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.
    Just request a fefund from itunes/Google play. I called itunes and explained all the crap glitches, server issues, dumb updates. Got a nice little refund coming my way. I'll be getting a new Glock with my refund. I'm done spending cash on this dumb game.
    Last edited by micahformayor; 12-23-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Post Count
    It would be more appropriate to let stats count for around 75% instead of 50%.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do away with soldier equipment. I speak for my faction.. A lot of people talking about leaving.

Post Count
    I cannot save changes to my equipment . Says I am not connected to server which is a mistake... I can do everything else ??!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What a shame

Back to the drawing board. I've been in a top faction for a long long time and just matched a team with only a couple that I can beat. Hmmm, wonder which team this would benefit most? Also, the double and triple strikes aren't working. Tap win, tap win, tap win all day until..double strike...lose.