[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Stats do matter, they just aren't the only thing that matters anymore. So know you have to think before you do instead of look just at their defense before you attack. Its a great way to get more people involved.
    Losing to players 10 billion+ less in stats is pointless
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Stats do matter, they just aren't the only thing that matters anymore. So know you have to think before you do instead of look just at their defense before you attack. Its a great way to get more people involved.
    all is pointless and useless

As per GREEd, they stated that for stats systems takes into account rivals ATK and DEF, but you never see their ATK in the battle result............THUS............Scoutting is useless, because you have no idea what their "total" stats are, in order to determine if you should had win or loose

at this point in time..............everyone is "very upset" because they are seeing this

attacked defender
    1000 ATK 300 D
    34 28
    12 5

and the attacker is STILL loosing!!!!!!!!!!

that is the problem everyone is having and all greeD said was..........well you cannot see the defender ATK stats, so it is impossible to determine if you were suppose to win

Post Count
    I cannot save changes to my equipment . Says I am not connected to server which is a mistake... I can do everything else ??!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ...not sure the game can be saved...
    Glad I made many friends, most who have already decided to quit; for me it is 100% based on getting my account back.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Clementine where are you????

Pretty much everyone saying the same thing and Grees answer !!!! Well there's the problem no feedback or use of the market research you get. Come on gree somebody talk.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I saw it and hate it.

The new system is garbage and has ruined my enjoyment of the game. Epic Failure.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Developers

Can you please expain the following regarding PAs

Attacker 12.5b 57 10.6

Defender 6.7b 35 16

Yet attacker looses

Please explain

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Wait until epic boss gets here. You guys think you are pissed now....
    This made me laugh

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sat out day 2 and 3 of the 3 day ltq (like always) and now my stats are obsolete. At 9b attack, I may be the games strongest command center hitter. Me: lvl 225 9b attack (at least that's what I was told by someone who can actually see them) opponent: lvl 180, 3b def. opponent #2: lvl 150 with 390 allies to my 547. All losses.
    Gree: Thanks for making us start over from scratch. How the hell is a vest with 8 def so far superior to a tank with 10m attack? This is garbage, if this isnt fixed in 3 weeks I will walk away after the next WD.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Clementine and the mods, you are doing a good job. This message is for you to pass up the chain. I dont chime in often but this is my last chance before i make a decision to stay or move on and pay another company for their game.

Dear gree, this 5.0 update is the straw that is breaking the camels back for many players. Unless these changes are reversed then I do not see MW being around for much longer. I have been playing since about march of 2012. I founded my faction when they were first introduced. We may not be a top faction but we do place between 500-700 in the events, always trying to get better. Since 5.0 was released, 12 members of my faction have stated that they have had enough, sold their buildings, deposited the money into the faction vault and retired. I have been debating wether to leave or not myself. I am not happy at all with the games changes and unending glitches. I have assured my remaining faction members that I will give gree a shot at fixing this game but im not waiting around for much longer. After playing for almost 3 years and spending more money than I care to remember just to have everything that I/we have worked for go up in smokey glitches and unwanted changes. If we wanted to play avatar dress up then we would NOT have downloaded an app called modern war. My daughter has many "dress up" games on her tablet. Whoever had the idea to make a war game into a dress up game needs to be FIRED!!!!!! While you are firing that person you may as well fire the "yes men" that agreed to that decision. If you want insight on how to improve the game then ask the players that are playing the game. We will happily tell you, as many have been. Problem is that you dont listen to those of us that are paying your bills. Your quality assurance team (if it can be called that) either needs to be fired as well or listened to when they find problems. You have a beta testing group as well (or so you say), release the new game to them first, then fix the problems and rerelease it back to them, wash, rinse, repeat until you get a GLITCH FREE product. WE ARE NOT YOUR BETA TESTING DEPARTMENT!!! WE ARE YOUR END USER BASE THAT IS PAYING FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT! We do know and understand that this is a business and managers set deadlines that need to be met. However if you put out an unfinished product while advertising that its been tested and is ready, and its not, then those of us that are purchasing your product are going to be highly upset. We the people paying for your game (and all of the free players that advertise your product) will hold back on our purchases because our entertainment dollars are no longer buying us entertainment but is instead buying us grief, anger, and confusion. Yes, the top few teams will continue to pay to stay on top but you seem to be angering them as well. If your goal was to wash your hands of this game then you are doing an awesome job as players are leaving in droves. If you truly wish to save this game, then may I suggest listening to your players and all of the previous posts. They are telling you what they want to spend their money on and you are giving them the exact opposite.

~Diesel Powered
    ~EZ-Co Leader and founder

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Personally I like the equipment idea... But only as it once was in KA. Armor and weapons for army and hero/soldier, but that is all. It also didn't seem to weigh nearly as heavy.

What should not occur no matter what weight equipment plays...
    11bil attack stat losing to 5bil defense stat
    or
    900mil attack stat losing to 400mil defense stat

That is pure and utter head in four points of contact stuff there. Please do something! I play hard and cope with the many changes thrown our way and try to understand and support the game. This will kill it unless you can manage to fill the coffers with things like the LTB re-release all the time. Sustainability is possible if Gree is practical.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Majority hates the equipment.

Heres another question... Whats the point of spending money/time earning a unit with a bonus if its useless?

And yes they are useless, im losing to ppl with half may stats.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

This is Horrible

This is Horrible

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We All hatenthe equipment.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to lose 5.0 and listen to us greed !!!!!!!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

wasted time and money

This game was great until you changed the valor units. It was still good and worth playing but the slide had began. All the errors and glitches since have accelerated that slide but V5.0 can only be described as a cesspool awaiting the loyal fans and players who want only to enjoy the game and have fun doing it.

Please take us out of the mess YOU (Gree) have created!

I really don't want to feel like I have wasted nearly 2 years and poured my money away!!

Boff
    390-460-235
    271-381-069