[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The equipment is pointless, especially when everyone has exactly the same equipment anyway, because identical items were given out in the 3-day ltq and the concurrent ltq/fltq.

Also, you guys aren't giving yourself anywhere to go with it - a week in you've already gone through the SCAR and the AK-47, two of the most powerful assault rifles in the world. WTF will we be equipping six months from now, the Death Star? Ark of the Covenant? Lightning Bolts of Zeus? Seriously.

Thirdly, I'm finding all this a bit Barbie for my taste.

Take a moment to get to know your players. Do they seem like the kind of people who give a crap about radar watches and sunglasses?

BUT I applaud the decision to re-release the old WD buildings for purchase. Do I take this to mean that the cash price of everything will be skyrocketing in the immediate future, when there's nothing worth buying (again) (already)?

Post Count
    itīs like a reset. Iīve been playing for 3 years now. gained good atk/def and iph. saved money to buy lte-buildings. all useless now. have to rethink if i continue playing. (or start playing mw 5.0 in other words)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe you should try finding ways to release a good working product and you wouldn't have to worry about communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The officials can't explain the results you're seeing.
    You see, that's not what was intended.
    It looked great on the whiteboard, and someone had that real purity Power Point with those neat transitions.
    Anyhoo, you're reaping the benefit some call unintended consequences.
    Do enjoy. Happy Holidays, Merry Tapping to all. LOL
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Kill the whole idea with equipment or lose your modern war revenue. I can guarantee if this keeps on, modern war will parish and your other titles will suffer as well. Everyone I have spoke to wants their old game back. It is ridiculous that some have built their game for years only to be beaten by new accounts that have joined top 50 teams to get "equipment ". Besides, there are still so many errors and glitches with this going on. You have explained how this is supposed to work and it just doesn't add up. Going on our 3rd day of wd and they still exist. Here's some advice, if you don't want to test your game before you release it, then please shut the event down that the glitches are affecting. Why let them go on and continue to upset everyone? Next time you want to do your customers a favor and change things because YOU think they'll like it, ASK YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Alliance Size Reduction and Alliance Size Increase is not displaying correctly on iOS or working. I have to assume it is not working because the HP regen bonuses / temp bonuses are not working either.

Post Count
    Since no one has anything good to say about the new 5.0 update I'll say something, I like the fact you can recycle units for cash/valor.

Now that all the good things I have to say about the new 5.0 update is over now onto some negative.
    1) The -5 alliance size reduction lowers my alliance and shows the rival has the exact same amount of allies everytime.
    2) the algorithm format doesn't work, if stats make up 50% and equipment of 20/30%. What if you win the stats but lose the equipment battle shouldn't it be a draw since it's 50/50%?
    3) Instead of doing a 6 day WD GREE should have had a one day test WD to gather feedback before having a week long WD.
    4) Years of building stats have all became worthless due to someone having a helmet with 1 point more than your attack equipment.

Gree if you want the committed players and customers back and to stay with you listen to the community. We are telling you how to fix things and the last I checked the only negative feedback I've seen from WD in the last year have been from the bad matchups. I loved this game but unless they scrap this idea I'm moving on from Modern War. No one should lose a battle to a player of stats well below their own. Especially Billions of points below, a couple thousand or maybe a hundred thousand yes but not millions or billions difference.

Dumbest. Thing. Ever.

I quit spending real money on this game a little over a year ago because of the issues back then. Still play low key for fun (when I can actually sign in to my account), but I agree with the others, when you lose to some one who is hundreds of millions lower than you- it's ridiculous, equipment or not. I'm a chick and I don't even like to play dress up. If I wanted to dress up a little avatar, I would have played Sorority Life instead.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

What a shame

Back to the drawing board. I've been in a top faction for a long long time and just matched a team with only a couple that I can beat. Hmmm, wonder which team this would benefit most? Also, the double and triple strikes aren't working. Tap win, tap win, tap win all day until..double strike...lose.

Post Count
    Same issue as others on here; have completed crate, iltq and fltq to get all equipment... Saw my equipment stats drop by 22 points when gaining a piece of equipment in the fltq - my equipments stats shoukd be at the maximum possible (excluding beta testers) yet they are 22+ points down. Ticket raised, comments back from support (stating they are dealing with 5.0 issues), then CLOSED - oddly (sarcasm) my equipment stats are still incorrect... You need to resolve this as i have paid for these items and due to your (gree) issues, they have been taken away.
    Emporer Bap.
    It is what it is...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know it's been mentioned before, but the 50-30-20 numbers sure don't seem to have the correct effect, perhaps this is coded out,of order?

Post Count
    I would say this new addition is a major failure. With both test factions I see factions pulling the pin and bailing. Aside from the total mess that equipment have introduced I notice match up times are insanely long averaging about 20 minutes for matches and the latest faction is made up of members 2-3 times stronger than my strongest and 21 members vs 6.

This tells me that folks have stopped playing, the matches before this one were multiple 1 player factions. So either the matching algorith is totally screwed up or nobody is playing.

So seriously gree are you folks actually going to finally listen to your customers or are you just going to let this game go down the toilet?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What a wonderful change that the game has come to be a dress-up quest.

The changes are here to stay, and no amount of feedback will do any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Funniest thing I've heard earlier is that some dude said his helmet broke.
    Anyways I have 3 questions.

1■ Gree is this true, we can lose equipment during battle?
    2■ Are we to expect you'll then release indestructible equipment?
    3■ Are you using MW algorithm combined with CC algorithm for attack and defense?

Post Count
    It would have been much better if you could buy equipment in the store but you can. Making them only obtainable in LTQs is what caused the imbalance and made a gap. Equipment is good in theory but bad in action.