[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Does equipment stack? As only ever shows as 1 in "equip" but GREE keep giving out the same equipment in events?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Plus GREE PLeeeeSe bring back the winning of energy & health packs, seems you've forgotten all about them since the stupid equipment malarkey! (Why when there were soooo many complaints about the game - then go and over complicate & stuff it up more!?????

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This equipment BS is the final straw, been working on my account for 3 years now can't beat a guy 8 bill less then me cause he has a extra pair of sun glasses ffs. Just sold off everything on my base and am now Free.

Cheers to those that will still chase Gree's carrot

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't have too much of a problem with the new equipment. My faction and I realized it was a game changer and we've been going after it, usually at the expense of getting a permanent bonus.
    I like that I've been able to defeat a stronger opponent that hasn't kept up.
    Like quite a few, I don't understand how I can be beating an opponent then lose a double strike, especially when all my stats are higher.

First post.

Post Count
    So they've got plenty of feedback. What say you Gree?

Anyone want to take a wager on whether or not they keep the equipment?

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Idk but I think they are deaf ears, no one likes it, I've stopped doing energy quests, they are driving me further and further from the game, yet they implement these things to apparently make us log in more often, haha. Sorry got things to do, why don't u fix your laggyness ass connection first

Post Count
    I think if your going to add equipment that enables someone to beat u when they are 700 million under you. Just stop making units. At this rate u could have 20 snipers and beat anyone

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    On annual leave. The dev(s) are reading through the threads and working on the issues. Clemintine will get back to update us shortly.
    34 days since this thread was started. That's also the last time anyone from Gree commented on a thread that they themselves started. Yeah, they're working on it all right. We've seen things far less important get 1000x the attention. I think I said it back on the first page. This was just to keep you all busy thinking they actually cared. Believe me now?

Might as well just unsticky, lock this one up, and banish it to the Off Topic or Announcements forum with the rest of the threads no one sees.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Higher soldier equipment?

Can anyone tell me how to achieve higher soldier equipment?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah..I would like to know where you can get more equipment or where you buy equipment.Saw one post saying he had a bazooka and other things..said he found them in other maps..I looked no luck

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are working on trying to find ways to better communicate with users in the game, before changes are released. We know in this department we are severely lacking. With such limited "real estate" in the game, and many users choosing to closer popups without reading them, the options are a bit limited. That being said, we will continue to find ways to do so.

In regards to not communicating enough here in the Forums, we are trying to improve this, truly, and I would like to believe that over the last few weeks, the fruits of this labor has been seen. Our Developers are in here more regularly, we now have Mods from pretty much all games, and I myself am working to be here as much as possible. Please do remember that there is only one of me and all the games. We will be getting additional hands at the start of the new year, so you will begin to see even more presence.
    What about a way to access the pop ups in-game from a menu. A way to check end goals for each ltq/fltq/goal too.

The improvement in communication...you are way off mate. The last few weeks was Xmas and we had no one when we were all locked out and we were not given compensation. The free mods are useless, they should be paid professionals not good hearted dudes who you throw in front of the bus. The changes to game play no one understood before they were implemented and people still don't get why they are losing with higher stats in all 3 categories.

Dev notes are great but recently I went through our last 50 pages to see the communities views on topics and see if GReE had acted on ANY of them, you don't need two guesses to figure out the answer. Not a single one!!!. When you have over 75% agreement on polls and comments you HAVE your answer!.

Ultimately communication is terrible cause you guys DON'T LISTEN. Telling us how it's gonna be is not communication, it's telling.

Thanks for the changes that nobody wanted.

Feel free to keep on patting yourself on the back for the perceived improvement you feel is going on. We could tell you your pants were on fire and you would answer roses are usually red. You just don't get plain and simple terms. We have spelled it out for you for 2 years.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The simple fact that what you quoted was from 5 weeks ago, and was the last communication from Gree, says it all. The game and forum are all spiraling out of control. It's like we've been shot, and Clem and her merry band of mods in green writing have rushed in to fix a sucking chest wound.......with a single band aid. Beyond too little, too late.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The only communication I see is clementine talking about Taylor swift songs and commenting on USELESS threads like "thank you sup for doing everyone a favor" get real gree you don't give two ****s about your player fan base on this FOURM. **** off

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Almost 6 weeks now guys. Clem and Relic have both chimed in with useless posts, how about something regarding this one?

Post Count
    FYI I did get "compensation" on my second ticket, consisting of some soldier gear and stamina. One item is a 6 atk rifle apparently only provided to "us" who suffered soldier gear losses. By my calculation it didn't quite account for all the gear I lost, but I give GREE credit for doing something.