This WD is named: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON, most appropriate.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This WD is named: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON, most appropriate.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool This WD is named: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON, most appropriate.

Will MW TAPPERS overcome this legacy of months of conflict and short-sighted TAPPER exploitation and build a unified community of TAPPERS, tapping in peace and harmony?

Armageddon:
    1 : the site or time of a final and conclusive battle between the forces of good and evil

2 : a usually vast decisive conflict or confrontation

This time the dictionary definition is 1,000,000,000% accurate and descriptive!

LOL

http://www.countdown.org/
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will be the end all of wars lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Undefeated and DEWIN NUTTIN!!!! hahahahaha

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Undefeated and DEWIN NUTTIN!!!! hahahahaha
    R U in the BIGGEST facility, or or one of our smaller ones?
    LOL
    If you have a little feller, or little fellers, you know where to send them. LMFAO

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In the days before Gree, the ancient TAPPERS told of a place where the GREATEST INDEX FINGERS (and easily fleeced of their filthy lucre) of Modern War under the demonic leadership of "the legends" would convene to wage an epic war against the Greatest of TAPPERS at the end of MW history.

Armageddon is mentioned only in the oral history to the great immortals and legends of this game.

The whispers and murmurs say that the FICKLE FINGER will inflict unknown damage using the feared "attack bot"!

The name (Armageddon) may mean “Mega Mountain of Poo,” a reference to the place in which the legendary TAPPERS claim to be of the greatest strategic importance in all of TAPPERDOM.

Other oral histories suggest an unknown CYBERWORLD as the great battle site.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-18-2014 at 01:04 PM.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    R U in the BIGGEST facility, or or one of our smaller ones?
    LOL
    If you have a little feller, or little fellers, you know where to send them. LMFAO
    I'm in a smaller facility..lol

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    In the days before Gree, the ancient TAPPERS told of a place where the GREATEST INDEX FINGERS (and easily fleeced of their filthy lucre) of Modern War under the demonic leadership of "the legends" would convene to wage an epic war against the Greatest of TAPPERS at the end of MW history.

Armageddon is mentioned only in the oral history to the great immortals and legends of this game.

The whispers and murmurs say that the FICKLE FINGER will inflict unknown damage using the feared "attack bot"!

The name (Armageddon) may mean “Mega Mountain of Poo,” a reference to the place in which the legendary TAPPERS claim to be of the greatest strategic importance in all of TAPPERDOM.

Other oral histories suggest an unknown CYBERWORLD as the great battle site.

You one crazy lady, for sure, and you're HOT!
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Love your posts Dewin Nuttin! Keep it up

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Guess the secret society to capitulate sup is laying back at the start. I have my popcorn, butter, and salt, and am ready to see it unfold. Im not the most patient guy around, so I do hope they make their move sooner as opposed to later, or I may lose intrest in the show

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Guess the secret society to capitulate sup is laying back at the start. I have my popcorn, butter, and salt, and am ready to see it unfold. Im not the most patient guy around, so I do hope they make their move sooner as opposed to later, or I may lose intrest in the show
    mmmkay you just keep on thinking that HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yeah, you keep waiting, why not?
    LOL

Seriously, these guys and gals are pretty clever.

I hear they're watching Gree do the eliminations and expulsions while they enjoy other, more pleasant debaucheries. LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 12-18-2014 at 07:45 PM.

"