WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Last war anyone under my attack which is around 4 billion now I've beaten no problem. Matter of fact I usually just farm the DL every weekend war because I can. Last 2 fights in this weekend war my stats have been over double the DL stats and have lost 4/4 on them both. Can forget to mention that I did get all but 19/20 piece of equipment from last individual LTQ. So I pretty much have all the equipment I can get and still ****ing lost. This is exactly why I won't spend money on a free game, why buy health packs when I'm gauranteed to lose?
    Last edited by WinkadInk; 12-18-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Auto is at it again
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Yes, this information is included if a ticket is filed. However, not everyone files a ticket. So if folks are posting here on the forums, we would love to have you include this information so that we may more quickly resolve the issue.
    Yes and historically we have seen "tickets" solve any issues
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still waiting two days for even a response to a ticket for missing equipment from ILTQ masters.

Still waiting ...

Still waiting ...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can anybody explain how pa is suppose work with the new attacks and equipment?
    Last edited by Talahaski; 12-19-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The display order for the results of an attack are different for android and iOS!
    This is a real problem for recon in WD.
    Android displays army, soldier, equipment
    ios displays army, equipment, soldier

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    Can anybody explain how pa is suppose work with the new attacks and equipment?
    I am confident that PA is flat ass broken now. I have lost two PAs now where all my displayed stats are higher than my opponents displayed stats and I still lose. Kinda defeats the purpose of a PA if you can't win even when all your stats are better.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    Really! I think the problem is that people do not like change.
    Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
    I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
    I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
    No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
    Enough said
    Hang in there!
    Can't agree more on that post.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    OK, for what I can see and read the here is how to avoid loosing attacks

1- if YOUR ATK is similar to the Defender DEF..........then DO NOT HIT................the system is adding BOTH attach and defense for all players, thus is my attack is 1000 and my DEF is 300........and I see my rival DEF at 800..........that means that his attack is probably over 1000...............thus 1300 (1000+300) smaller than 1800 (800+1000)

regardless if you have more equipment in the other 2 categories.............YOU WILL LOOSE the attack

so in order to win attacks, if you have 5b ATK, then your rival needs to have under 1b DEF in order for you to have better chances at winning the attack (with the stats inflations Attack is usually 3 times more than DEF) so in this case your A/D would be 7b while rivals would be 4b (1b DEF and 3b ATK)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    Really! I think the problem is that people do not like change.
    Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
    I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
    I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
    No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
    Enough said
    Hang in there!
    I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

However, the bugs need to get fixed, and the only way Gree can fix them is if they know about them in as much detail as possible. This isn't a beta version released for testing, and the general population of the game are not beta testers, responsible for reporting and helping the dev team fix bugs and glitches. This is live-to-market deployment and shouldn't have this many bugs for a live-to-market deployment.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Kefa;1439682]I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

While i can argue about the % of equipment in the algorythym the majority of the posts on here are not constructive and sound very petulant and like pouting children......I appreciate kefa always keeping it simple and level headed....its a game....its digital weapons and we choose to play or not and pay or not.....judging by WD scores so far many have chose to play and pay even with the changes......so let's tell them the problems so they can be addressed and if your not satisfied then just quit.....its still fun hanging out with my friends .....that why I play... The rest is a bonus .....thanks for the recycle above all.....now we need a similar inventory management for equipment

Post Count
    Still no triple strike after 500 hits
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agree PA is broken. I believe PA is not adjusting our def stats when our def is bumped against defenders attack for the PA. Our attack stats get adjusted somewhere around 1.75x normal stats when using PA. Our def should also be adjusted.

I also think in general the attackers def vs defenders Att is weighted way too much, it should have MUCH less of impact on the result. Otherwise gree needs to display the defenders attack stats so we can take that into consideration when selecting a target based on our scout reports.
    Last edited by Talahaski; 12-22-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just downloaded new ltq and can not sign back into game! Says internet connection required! I can sign in here sooooo must have connection!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    Just downloaded new ltq and can not sign back into game! Says internet connection required! I can sign in here sooooo must have connection!
    Android????
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

iOS menu buttons are friggin HUGE and overlap each other
    B$A