WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So far this war has been a complete disaster. I used to love this game. But the new features have just ruined it. Between not knowing my own stats let alone any accurate opponent stats. And whatever new algorithm we have. Its to much frustration even trying to play. The fun is gone. I expected mess ups with the new update and features. But this is just crazy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    clementine I can only so far agree with kefa, at least Ive found nothing else, but it really is a mess. My time may well be done with the game, if the thought was to engage people at christmas Im afraid its seriously backfired.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I have sticked this thread. Everyone, please report any issues you may experience here. I am communicating with the Developers on this and will provide updates as they are available.
    If none of this wasn't known before you started this epic seven day event, what can you do now to fix it?
    Sorry, its too broken to repair.
    But, I'm sure that was already known by many in the know, because I knew it; and I'm NOT in the know.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same target attacked twice. The opponents stats completely different. First hit was 5.6b 5equip def, 1 sold def. second hit same person stats now showing 1.3b 1ed 5sd.

WD Health

Something weird happened with my available health. Had 53 in my inventory. Declared my first war. Used a couple of WD health to keep attacking. Logged into another member of my faction on same device. Emptied my health. Used 2 WD health to take my inventory from 22 to 20 for that user. Went back to my first user and inventory now said 20? Checked another user on my device and it had 20 WD Health as well.

Am I seeing things?

UPDATE =>

Disregard. I'm an idiot. Was looking at my energy and not health.
    Last edited by jackattack.mw; 12-18-2014 at 02:08 PM.
    Looking to join a faction? 313 369 431 No requirements. Faction chat only. Let's go!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I have also created an Official Feedback Thread for Soldier Equip & WD. Please post feedback there as well! Lets keep this thread for reporting issues/bugs.

Thank you.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rld-Domination

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My apologies.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey, guys, when you report issues, the following info would really help:

1. Your OS/hardware type
    2. The version number you're playing on
    3. Your invite code, so we can look up what the databases have for you by way of results
    4. Screenshots, if you're reporting display problems

The engineers are trying to look into issues, but without that information, it takes us a long time to pin down what/where the problem is.

Thanks!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Hey, guys, when you report issues, the following info would really help:

1. Your OS/hardware type
    2. The version number you're playing on
    3. Your invite code, so we can look up what the databases have for you by way of results
    4. Screenshots, if you're reporting display problems

The engineers are trying to look into issues, but without that information, it takes us a long time to pin down what/where the problem is.

Thanks!
    When you report issues using your in game report process; EVERYTHING you have indicated we report (other than the specific issue) is generated by your reporting tool.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iOS - individual leaderboard does not reflect your position. Anywhere. No highlighted name. So no way to know position.
    iOS - individual leaderboard points to placement display still not fixed and is taking faction points rather than indi points

Droid - display attack as a negative integer
    Droid - soldier equip and army equip stats are flipped

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    When you report issues using your in game report process; EVERYTHING you have indicated we report (other than the specific issue) is generated by your reporting tool.
    Yes, this information is included if a ticket is filed. However, not everyone files a ticket. So if folks are posting here on the forums, we would love to have you include this information so that we may more quickly resolve the issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We doing this every day Clementine!!!!

We facing the problems every day!!!!

Take a little review. Remember anything that got better with this game? Definitely no, it's getting worse, daily...

All I hear from gree is: future, will be better in the future.... Tzzzzz

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I have also created an Official Feedback Thread for Soldier Equip & WD. Please post feedback there as well! Lets keep this thread for reporting issues/bugs.

Thank you.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rld-Domination
    Really! I think the problem is that people do not like change.
    Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
    I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
    I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
    No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
    Enough said
    Hang in there!
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've seen several dozen people walk away in the last 3 hours. Never have I first hand seen that many people just up and quit in such a short period of time. It's not the change that people dislike. It's that there is absolutely no rationality to it. I've looked at nearly 100 screenshots of battle outcomes today. Some make sense. Many more do not.

As to the bugs, I was quite astonished at how many people were locked out and experiencing all kinds of other issues with 4.5. I won't even get into the lunacy of how long it was permitted to go on. But 5.0 I think has set a new record for number of bugs. And while it did allow those that were locked out for so long to finally access their games, all Gree really did was just have them swap places with other players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I've seen several dozen people walk away in the last 3 hours. Never have I first hand seen that many people just up and quit in such a short period of time. It's not the change that people dislike. It's that there is absolutely no rationality to it. I've looked at nearly 100 screenshots of battle outcomes today. Some make sense. Many more do not.

As to the bugs, I was quite astonished at how many people were locked out and experiencing all kinds of other issues with 4.5. I won't even get into the lunacy of how long it was permitted to go on. But 5.0 I think has set a new record for number of bugs. And while it did allow those that were locked out for so long to finally access their games, all Gree really did was just have them swap places with other players.

I think I'm walking away too. My stats before 5.0 were at 2.1b. I went to set my stats in dockbot today and was shocked to find them at 430m. I'm on iOS so this isn't a display issue. No reply from support