WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

Threaded View

Post Count

Exclamation WD USA: Known Issues & Glitches - REPORT HERE

There are so many glitches right now in WD!!

-Names not showing up in rosters - just a blank space where a name belongs
    -Names not showing up in Faction Members list - same as above, but in faction tab
    -Allies showing 0 instead of 500 in enemy roster
    -Attacks freezing and not finishing, only way to recover is to close game and reopen. Over and over.
    -Droid not showing stats correctly (!!!! THIS IS NOT MINOR!!!!)
    -Droid displays army equipment and soldier equipment reversed
    -iOS not always displaying army equipment attack stat in splash screen
    -Still many accounts are lost in limbo and need to be restored immediately before these people give up and quit altogether

So frustrating!

Edit... but wait, there's more:

-Droid sometimes displays all names in enemy roster as their own name. So, if my name is Alex, in the enemy roster I would sometimes see just a whole list of Alex (and no, it wasn't vs. Army of Alex, lol)

Edit edit... still more:

-Not all members of the team who have scored points appear in the main WD screen. Different from above - not blanked out with a blank space, but not there at all, as if they haven't participated.

Edit Edit Edit... additional issue and equipment type etc.

-When doing an attack right at the end of a war, the game hangs and you have to close the game and reopen it. Like, if it's trying to process an attack and war ends before it gets confirmed, it hangs with the spinning wait symbol thing instead of getting the war results splash screen.

My devices:
    iPhone 6, iOS 8.whatever is most current
    MW 5.0.1

-Edit v. 4: iOS 8.1.2, iPhone 6+, MW 5.0.1
    Teammate had all equipment from iLTQ and FTLQ, but after war started he went in to his profile to edit what was equipped to his soldier. When doing so, the existing equipment disappeared, and his equipment attack stats dropped drastically in both categories, as if the only equipment he owned was the equipment applied to his soldier. Now it won't allow him to equip anything to his soldier other than what is equipped.

Droid issues described are common to every Droid player in my team, regardless of device make, model or OS.
    Last edited by Kefa; 12-19-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor