Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    Really! I think the problem is that people do not like change.
    Yes the game is a bit buggy now, and I play on both Android and iOS, so I am seeing both types of bugs. But man some of the new features are just plain awesome. GREE y'all really have done a good job and I understand how hard it is to debug new software, small changes can impact other parts of the program in unforeseen ways.
    I for one like the new game and I think in a short time a lot of people will see how much more fun it is and a bit more challenging makes it all the more fun.
    I wish people would settle down a bit and give them a chance. The old simple game was getting boring and more people quit from just getting bored then will quit because of the new challenges.
    No I am not sucking up to GREE, just think the game has improved and once the bugs are addressed it will be a lot more fun.
    Enough said
    Hang in there!
    I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

However, the bugs need to get fixed, and the only way Gree can fix them is if they know about them in as much detail as possible. This isn't a beta version released for testing, and the general population of the game are not beta testers, responsible for reporting and helping the dev team fix bugs and glitches. This is live-to-market deployment and shouldn't have this many bugs for a live-to-market deployment.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

[QUOTE=Kefa;1439682]I was the biggest of skeptics on the new battle mechanics, and I fully believed that they should have been created as part of a new title instead of used to so drastically change an existing game into a new game.

BUT

I agree... I like the new stuff now, mainly because I have a really solid grasp on how it works and have been able to get very predictable results, even though many others don't understand why they are losing attacks.

While i can argue about the % of equipment in the algorythym the majority of the posts on here are not constructive and sound very petulant and like pouting children......I appreciate kefa always keeping it simple and level headed....its a game....its digital weapons and we choose to play or not and pay or not.....judging by WD scores so far many have chose to play and pay even with the changes......so let's tell them the problems so they can be addressed and if your not satisfied then just quit.....its still fun hanging out with my friends .....that why I play... The rest is a bonus .....thanks for the recycle above all.....now we need a similar inventory management for equipment