HELP!! PLEASE!! re: transfer game to new device

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP!! PLEASE!! re: transfer game to new device

Articulate Author
    Post Count

HELP!! PLEASE!! re: transfer game to new device

I'm going to be getting a new phone (probably iPhone 6) and giving my old one (iPhone 4S) to my son for Christmas. I need to transfer my game to my new phone which I haven't purchased yet.

What do I need to do BEFORE going to my wireless carrier and they do what they do to transfer stuff to keep my game running on my new phone?

Before you ask, yes I checked FAQs in-game. But, typical of Gree, it's outdated and tells me to create a "Funzio ID" which is no longer an option in the menu system.

And yes, I submitted a ticket to support asking for help given their FAQs are out of date. But, every one of us knows how pointless that is. I'll probably get an auto-response back, in a week or two, about how energy is used or how teams are matched in WD. And my ticket will be closed.

Has anyone transferred a game to a different device since ver. 5.0 came out? Please help!!!
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Link the accounts on each device to Game Center. If it's the same Game Center id on each device that is all you need to do. Once that is done all you have to do is go into the manage accounts tab and you can pull up any account on any device. You can switch back and forth as much as you like.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Make sure it's the same game centre id

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't take a chance. Keep your phone. Give kid iPhone 6. You will both be happy.

I "linked". And now it's gone !!!!!! Fun fun fun