Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Angry

It also seems Gree has changed the leveling values for many of the units-- even common and uncommon units. Where before any six L1 common units would usually guarantee a L7 uncommon unit, now six faction-aligned L1 common units yield a L3 uncommon unit.

It's gonna take forever to level up anything worthwhile now.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah maybe it's a good thing I have nothing to level right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    It seems they've restored the A/D stats on the Myrmimdon (good), but now raised the supply rate to 219 (bad). The high supply rate means it is no longer useful for its intended purpose since you can't quickly deploy one.

Oh - and nice communication about yet another change impacting players Gree, oh wait, there was none...
    Don't get me going on the Mymidons again, is there anything Gree CAN"T screw up again, and once again? Time to break this addiction...

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    It also seems Gree has changed the leveling values for many of the units-- even common and uncommon units. Where before any six L1 common units would usually guarantee a L7 uncommon unit, now six faction-aligned L1 common units yield a L3 uncommon unit.

It's gonna take forever to level up anything worthwhile now.

Thanks a lot.
    Holy cow finally got something to level and you weren't exaggerating. Took close to 200 common units plus like 5 trainers to get an UR to level 20! This has been the biggest blow to my motivation ever because say I got four Common Interest cards tomorrow I wouldn't be able to level it to 50 for like a month and that's including spending the probably close to 30 trainers I have in storage. I'm definitely not wasting a dime or unit to level a SR anymore. This is something that desperately needs fixed. Took the same amount of coins and units to fully max a Refusal just a few weeks ago. Making us win 1000 trash units for leveling is just way too much. I'm regretting not leveling a few of those level 40 and 50 SR's I'm holding in storage. That just kills all the excitement for getting a new unit.
    Last edited by Striker1111; 01-15-2015 at 01:39 PM.

you're joking, i did the same last night to my new helios , and went to level 30 on that but cost was absurd , had to keep going back to storage to get more units out to use !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    you're joking, i did the same last night to my new helios , and went to level 30 on that but cost was absurd , had to keep going back to storage to get more units out to use !!
    Just noticed that today, putting units into an Orpheus, for later consumption ridiculous. They oughta be sellin' what their smoking'!

Yeah I had to dip into my storage like 4 times so it probably wasn't 200 exactly but it was definitely above 150 units. Finally just used 5 UC trainers to finish it. I didn't even pay attention to the money but it was probably a lot. Don't care as much about money as the units since it is much easier to replenish.

Yes, the money went WAY up also to train, I'll have to start watching it again. Be careful when donating for things,it's not like what is in the market actually helps (10% increase is quite little these days).

No UR units?

How did you guys get your UR units? Did you buy the gold chests? Have never gotten UR units before and am already level 240

So I have a 30/30 Araska and a 15/30 Araska. If I promoted them I would get a 37/50 unit. So I dipped into storage and maxed the other Araska. But now when I go to promote my unit it says 40/50?!

Is this a bug, or has Gree gone and changed more mechanics of the game without any warning?

Can Tadaa or someone from Gree please clarify for us all?

Thank you!

I have received some through buying chests, and some through earned chests in the game. A few months back the chests were far more generous, and with the lesser chests.

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    So I have a 30/30 Araska and a 15/30 Araska. If I promoted them I would get a 37/50 unit. So I dipped into storage and maxed the other Araska. But now when I go to promote my unit it says 40/50?!

Is this a bug, or has Gree gone and changed more mechanics of the game without any warning?

Can Tadaa or someone from Gree please clarify for us all?

Thank you!
    Vassi - I 'm pretty sure I made that mistake before a couple months ago. The 30 + 30 SHOULD make a 45, but I think I saw the same as you - only 40.

I earned the new artillery unit from winning the Alliance war. I also just got a Sylph from a Gold so I wonder if I'm coming into a good gold season or if I'm on the way out. Hopefully it means the chests are a bit better but it still is stupid how difficult it is to level them.

Last gasp to a dying game, and still nothing but crickets from Gree. I'll give them to the end of the current boss, nothing changes, I walk. I waste enough time and money w/o them messing things up so frequently.