Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Did Gree modify some of the Units?

Gree made some changes to some of the units yesterday, correct? My Sahure went from a supply number of 213 down to 185 and the recharge rate dropped from 20 to 17. I also noticed that my UR Manticore is now a SR Manticore (and the recharged dropped from 70 to 20) and my SR Rite of Equality switched from SR to UR. And by the way, with a range of 35 the UR Rite of Equality is now a pretty solid unit and at LVL 30 takes out a similarly leveled Sahure.

Anybody else notice any other modifications to the various units?

My Raiynin's Defense also changed: supply rate is now 250 and before it was around 218 or so.

Myrmidon lost a lot of its attack power: a maxed out Myrmidon before had attack number of 24814 and now that has dropped down to 8507. And on top of that the supply rate went from 132 to 140. It is not nearly as useful now.

It would be nice if they sent us a message to let us know things were being shifted.

Quote Originally Posted by paigesfury View Post
    My Raiynin's Defense also changed: supply rate is now 250 and before it was around 218 or so.

Myrmidon lost a lot of its attack power: a maxed out Myrmidon before had attack number of 24814 and now that has dropped down to 8507. And on top of that the supply rate went from 132 to 140. It is not nearly as useful now.

It would be nice if they sent us a message to let us know things were being shifted.
    The battlefield is constantly changing, at least that's what they said. Perhaps an extra fine print needs to be added - the stat of all units are subject to change with a pleasant or annoying surprise.

either way some win some lose, i havent checked mine yet but i will be suprised either way !

Hey guys,

The team is working on getting this fixed. It is a known issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

What do you mean? Was yesterday's stat change a mistake? What's there to be fixed? Advanced notice?

Hey guys,

So this was not intended ?

OK. I misunderstood how it was explained to me earlier.

So the rarities should not have changed. That is what is being worked on. The team did do some rebalancing, so stats did change.

So the rarities should not have changed. That is what is being worked on. The team did do some rebalancing, so stats did change.
    So what was the change ? just stats on some , a few, all , up , down ??

Gree,

Whatever fixes you're working on, please don't change the Rite of Equality back to SR. I believe 70% or more of the veteran players have won that reward from the latest Boss event and have already trained it to be lvl 30.

When was the last time we were able to win something valuable from any event? I am speaking for 99% of the players here, novice or veteran. It has always been the top 5 winning all the goodies so the rich are getting richer and the majority are left starving. Have I been spending? Yes and a lot. Have many others here been spending, I would think so. After all the money and time we have invested in this game and almost always ended up with something with no or minimal vale, don't you think we deserve a break?

Christmas is around the corner, please have some holiday spirit. Even if it was a mistake, just let it be a sweet mistake and a surprising gift for us. What would you feel if someone give you a gift for your hard work but then were told to give back?

Happy holiday everyone, whatever your religion is.

WarZoneFare
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-19-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Just noticed a rather cryptic message on the app from Gree which talks about "price" and "outload". Not sure what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Gree,

Whatever fixes you're working on, please don't change the Rite of Equality back to SR. I believe 70% or more of the veteran players have won that reward from the latest Boss event and have already trained it to be lvl 30.

When was the last time we were able to win something valuable from any event? I am speaking for 99% of the players here, novice or veteran. It has always been the top 5 winning all the goodies so the rich are getting richer and the majority are left starving. Have I been spending? Yes and a lot. Have many others here been spending, I would think so. After all the money and time we have invested in this game and almost always ended up with something with no or minimal vale, don't you think we deserve a break?

Christmas is around the corner, please have some holiday spirit. Even if it was a mistake, just let it be a sweet mistake and a surprising gift for us. What would you feel if someone give you a gift for your hard work but then was told to give back?

Happy holiday everyone, whatever your religion is.

WarZoneFare
    So much for that wish. They have successfully weakened my squad by making Raynins supply too high and taking two thirds of my Myrmidons attack power. And they just returned my Rite of Equality to SR which cut both it's attack and defense numbers in half. Thanks Gree. Happy Holidays to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Just noticed a rather cryptic message on the app from Gree which talks about "price" and "outload". Not sure what it means.
    It means absolutely nothing. Why are we wasting our time here? Don't we all have better things to do?
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-19-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paigesfury View Post

Why would they change the Myrmidon? It was never anything that special before, considering it is an SR. You could have made a case to strengthen it, but to weaken it, no. Very puzzling.

And I remember all the time and effort I put in to win it. It seems very unfair to devalue it like this a few weeks later. Should I claim compensation?

I have 2 maxed out Myrmidons which were just auto-downgraded to useless. They were helping my squad take out the helicopters in the 20th battle of the current invasion; now that battle has gone from a consistent win to unwinnable. I used those Myrmidons in Boss events too. Harvesters and Gebel were downgraded too. Not cool!!!