Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    I have 2 maxed out Myrmidons which were just auto-downgraded to useless. They were helping my squad take out the helicopters in the 20th battle of the current invasion; now that battle has gone from a consistent win to unwinnable. I used those Myrmidons in Boss events too. Harvesters and Gebel were downgraded too. Not cool!!!
    They were being devalued like used cars. Gree is telling us it's about time to shop for new cars and don't miss out this 30% year end sale because they won't last. The problem is that we are disallowed to see and test drive the vehicle we are thinking about buying.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Still haven't had the change in unit stats. Was very disappointing to hear about the downgrading of the drones as they were some of my primary units, got the Myrmidons and Shalla Drones maxed.

Way to go Gree - nerf the units that people worked hard to get from boss events and make them useless. It seems this "rebalancing" only impacted (negatively) only units won from events. Could you be any more incompetent? Why do you hate your customers so much? Why should I continue to play and work to get top prizes when you are just going to nerf them a few months later?

Here's a suggestion - next time you get another bright idea like this one, just do nothing, or do the opposite.
    Last edited by BaziOne; 12-19-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Way to go Gree - nerf the units that people worked hard to get from boss events and make them useless. It seems this "rebalancing" only impacted (negatively) only units won from events. Could you be any more incompetent? Why do you hate your customers so much? Why should I continue to play and work to get top prizes when you are just going to nerf them a few months later?

Here's a suggestion - next time you get another bright idea like this one, just do nothing, or do the opposite.
    I totally agree.

And when you think that some people spent money to win those units, what Gree has done here is utterly disgraceful.

Thumbs down Changes

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Why would they change the Myrmidon? It was never anything that special before, considering it is an SR. You could have made a case to strengthen it, but to weaken it, no. Very puzzling.

And I remember all the time and effort I put in to win it. It seems very unfair to devalue it like this a few weeks later. Should I claim compensation?
    Myrmidon was my premier lead out to absorb first fire a I see allowing following units several free shots also good at taking out the slow tanks.
    I see rite of passage recharge went from 60 to 20 now its of some use but its cost jumped, Persephone, and Hasdrubal both went up in cost. Post what changes we observe. Yes, those of us who put money into getting what we have do have legitimate gripes on these changes. Fool me once....

It's almost as if whatever we suggest on here they go and do the opposite.

Thumbs down changes

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    They were being devalued like used cars. Gree is telling us it's about time to shop for new cars and don't miss out this 30% year end sale because they won't last. The problem is that we are disallowed to see and test drive the vehicle we are thinking about buying.
    There is a reason I do not buy new cars, only used. I do not like the instant devaluation. My myrmidons went from keystone to garbage. I think I purchased a vault that round to get them. Silly me, never again. It's like not stopping the roller coaster unless I agree to pay more to get off the ride.

I think everyone thst has spent any real money on this game should go to Apple and demand a refund since Gree has now changed the units you spent money to get to make them worthless. I know people have done so successfully in other Gree games when they pull something like this.

Thumbs down changes

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    I have 2 maxed out Myrmidons which were just auto-downgraded to useless. They were helping my squad take out the helicopters in the 20th battle of the current invasion; now that battle has gone from a consistent win to unwinnable. I used those Myrmidons in Boss events too. Harvesters and Gebel were downgraded too. Not cool!!!
    I agree 100% Atar, Sag. and Ray. all went up to 250, R tanks went up, no idea why as they are useless to all except newbies.

Thumbs down changes

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    I think everyone thst has spent any real money on this game should go to Apple and demand a refund since Gree has now changed the units you spent money to get to make them worthless. I know people have done so successfully in other Gree games when they pull something like this.
    Time to go game shopping again, something NOT Gree.

Thumbs down Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    OK. I misunderstood how it was explained to me earlier.

So the rarities should not have changed. That is what is being worked on. The team did do some rebalancing, so stats did change.
    After spending hours and a lot of cash to have their value so severly diminished now. It feels like fraud, I'd have neither spent time nor money on such a cra##y unit. Yep, I am really ticked.

If they needed to "rebalance" things, that could have been done in such a way that nobody lost out. But they seem to have a pathological aversion to GIVING us anything. The fact that they chose to do it in the way that they did suggests a degree of contempt towards their customers.

Please oh please...

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    It's almost as if whatever we suggest on here they go and do the opposite.
    In that case:
    All I want in the next time is every single unit to be nerfed to nothing.

Oh wait thats been done already.

The only thing that should've changed is the demise of those worthless great bombards, Apollo nuke and might of worker or whatever those worthless units are called!!

Here's another very uncool scenario. Suppose a player finished the stars achievement in campaigns and won the SR Officer. He has a choice of either promoting his lvl40 SR Sejanus or his lvl40 SR Mymidon to lvl50. After consideration, he decides to promote the Myrmidon. The next day, his lvl50 Mermidon ATK drops from 24814 to 8507, recharge goes up from 12 to 13 and cost goes up from 132 to 140, bringing the overall down from 84584 to 47720. Do the tinkerers at Gree even consider these things?