Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Wink Ring / Amulet issues

Hi Gree,

your new Ring / Amulet system can be easily abused for unlimited farming ~ which translate to unlimited experiece / health... ;-)
    have submitted a ticket with the details (#2123768) a few days back without any response...

If you don't fix it fast...
    don't be surprised if a lot of people complete all the 16 starcrystal within a day after the 2nd heroic mode started..
    Last edited by legalious; 01-07-2015 at 02:46 PM.

exploit = farming and not a real exploit.

Prior to the rings/amulet i could was farming the fire level for the rubies to craft the mono fire legionaries. With my ravenger+ i could farm all day. There are many armor/level combos that could achieve unlimited leveling.

This does not give anyone a real competitive edge in arena, EB, wars. Gems are still required to be in any top 100 category. You do accumulate materials for leveling armor.

and even to the contrary now all the players with decent gear can do something that before only the eleit players could do. This levels the playing field.

I personally farm now to get a random 1/100 chance at a ring/amulet common drop to painfully level my ring/amulets up.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I think he means there is a way for people without strong armors to use rings and amulets to do unlimited farming.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I don't understand the sense...

of course if someone farms a lot will get a lot of fusion stones, silver keys and rings and amulets

but the drop ratio is very little, someone should do it all day for days and days

in that case deserves to achieve the goal, this is not a bug in my opinion

Is this a sacastic post or real?

Quote Originally Posted by iCopyPaste View Post
    Hi Gree,

your new Ring / Amulet system can be easily abused for unlimited farming ~ which translate to unlimited experiece / health... ;-)
    have submitted a ticket with the details (#2123768) a few days back without any response...

If you don't fix it fast...
    don't be surprised if a lot of people complete all the 16 starcrystal within a day after the 2nd heroic mode started..
    Do you mean there is a glitch with the stats having unlimited increases or something else?

The only thing i can think of that would make it possible to get all 16 star crystals in one day without the use of a ton of gems, would be a glitch of some sort that gives you the ability to equip a ring or amulet with +9999999 stats on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    exploit = farming and not a real exploit.

Prior to the rings/amulet i could was farming the fire level for the rubies to craft the mono fire legionaries. With my ravenger+ i could farm all day. There are many armor/level combos that could achieve unlimited leveling.

This does not give anyone a real competitive edge in arena, EB, wars. Gems are still required to be in any top 100 category. You do accumulate materials for leveling armor.

and even to the contrary now all the players with decent gear can do something that before only the eleit players could do. This levels the playing field.

I personally farm now to get a random 1/100 chance at a ring/amulet common drop to painfully level my ring/amulets up.
    maybe it doesn't help much for high-end peoples... but still an exploit for most ;-)

- with normal epics, i normally need 2 farming sessions in heroic mode, with all 6 knights in full health, and not hitting any final boss, before i level up.... however, with the exploit, i could hit any boss (e.g for mono air legendary) and still continuously farm lesser stages for the other legendary ingredients and quick level up

- also I managed to bring my alt from lv20 to 70+ in a few hours ... could've reached 100 but it gets boring very quickly...

anyway... GREE support guys have finally responded and informed that this should be fixed in the next version...

I am not understanding what you mean actually...
    probably you talk about the fact that even when you are defeated you still have the health coming from rings and amulets
    but they give little health, so it could be true for low level stages, then you get defeated and don't complete any stage anyway

or maybe you are talking about something else I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by iCopyPaste View Post
    maybe it doesn't help much for high-end peoples... but still an exploit for most ;-)

- with normal epics, i normally need 2 farming sessions in heroic mode, with all 6 knights in full health, and not hitting any final boss, before i level up.... however, with the exploit, i could hit any boss (e.g for mono air legendary) and still continuously farm lesser stages for the other legendary ingredients and quick level up

- also I managed to bring my alt from lv20 to 70+ in a few hours ... could've reached 100 but it gets boring very quickly...

anyway... GREE support guys have finally responded and informed that this should be fixed in the next version...
    So you're the reason we don't have the next heroic mode yet.....lol!

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    I am not understanding what you mean actually...
    probably you talk about the fact that even when you are defeated you still have the health coming from rings and amulets
    but they give little health, so it could be true for low level stages, then you get defeated and don't complete any stage anyway

or maybe you are talking about something else I don't know
    Sounds like he farms 1 high level stage and then levels up in one of the lower stages. Rinse and repeat and you can farm for an unlimited time. If you have some good armors you might already be able to do the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    Sounds like he farms 1 high level stage and then levels up in one of the lower stages. Rinse and repeat and you can farm for an unlimited time. If you have some good armors you might already be able to do the same though.
    so it's just farming low levels to gain more levels and then approach the highest ones

but this is an hard work... if someone gets results working hard deserves to get results... isn't it?
    I don't see any cheating, but again, I probably don't understand what happens exactly

So basically rings and amulets should scale their power with your level. Similar to how friends as you approach level 100. Easy fix
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

If THAT's the reason we don't get access to the next heroic one, it would be 'funny'. Because if you have top-notch epics (I'm speaking of Dark Knights and maybe 1-3 other guilds), you owe the game anyway. No one can seriously compete with you unless they throw in an insane amount of money (oh yeah, gems).
    Of course, with top notch armor, they can 'indefinitely farm', but believe me, Dark Knights don't need those mono element epics anymore. So if it even is a 'problem', it would be a first-world 'problem' and only apply to those who have indefinite resources anyway.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I never heard of the "dark knights" before...if they were as good as the death knights, I'm Sure I would've heard of em.

I have seen that happen, my knight dies in battle, but I can use him next battle with a little health because of a ring or amulet. has very little health though, only good for the low level zones, and lets face it....that is BORING to do over and over again. but hey, if it's your thing, have at it. not worth my time personally

haha, sorry, no offense intended ... of course the correct name is Death Knights