Thread: Contact Us

Contact Us

I originally found this forum through the contact us part in the game. Does anyone from Gree read this thing anymore? Haven't seen Tadaah since around Thanksgiving. Seems we are talking to ourselves right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I originally found this forum through the contact us part in the game. Does anyone from Gree read this thing anymore? Haven't seen Tadaah since around Thanksgiving. Seems we are talking to ourselves right now!
    Gree does read this, just Tadaaah moved to Media and Clementine is holding down the fort as of this moment. If you feel like we are missing something important you can get in touch with any moderator or Clementine.

I still pop in here and read everyday. I haven't been able to post as much covering all the games on social media. I'll try to pop in a little more often. I'm still here for LoW community.

EDIT: You can always find me answering as many posts as possible on Facebook and Twitter.

Anyone monitoring bug reports

I put in a ticket Sunday and have had no response at all yet

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hervey View Post
    I put in a ticket Sunday and have had no response at all yet
    Don't hold your breath.

I would email various suggestions to Gree on a regular basis and was always thanked for my efforts. But when a serious glitch robbed me of several prizes my emails requesting help were suddenly completely ignored. Eventually I abandoned email altogether.

I turned to Twitter and received a very positive response. They promised to sort it all out for me. That was about 2 months back - and I am still waiting.

Customer Service is not their strong point. Good luck with your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Don't hold your breath.

I would email various suggestions to Gree on a regular basis and was always thanked for my efforts. But when a serious glitch robbed me of several prizes my emails requesting help were suddenly completely ignored. Eventually I abandoned email altogether.

I turned to Twitter and received a very positive response. They promised to sort it all out for me. That was about 2 months back - and I am still waiting.

Customer Service is not their strong point. Good luck with your issue.
    Unfortunately, I can only pass along the information. We do have a large number of tickets for those agents and they try to get through them as fast as possible.

A couple questions I have not gotten resolved through email

#1 a friend in my alliance I promoted unknowingly to general and he has since created a new account no Lost his other account now he has not been active in over 100 is days and I can't get him off of my alliance?!?
    #2 what is up with only being able to level two 250 now I'm kind of at a standstill for not being able to get those bonus points and Morel so it's kind of killing the game for me I'm a daily player love the game. But it's making it dull without spending money I can't even touch the end goal. I have spent over $100 between my two accounts and now I'm at a standstill getting the same junk units I already have an over abundance of....it's becoming not very fun for me seeing level 10 people with all maxed out UR and SR while I've been playing a long time everyday working toward something. Now it seems there's nothing to work for. What's going on gree?!??

A couple of questions I have--
    Why has no one gotten the present for 22nd-1st? Is it actually 23rd-30th
    Why is there-- yet again, no UR as a prize
    When will URs be possible to get again
    Thanks, if those get answered, without the "I don't know they're working on it" or the "because it just wasnt added", maybe I'll be impressed by Gree

Whenever Gree post a date/time for an event or anything like that, it's always based on California time (PST)

How does, we want you to buy an enormous amount of gold bars, ( Brain thinks fair value dollars for gold, especially as we do it all electronically) Then you swap gold for a "treasure chest" again seems a fair value. Very few of us would hand over 100$ or more to outright buy a SR or better. Would you go to Wal-Mart and hand over a 100$ bill for a UR?

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    A couple of questions I have--
    Why has no one gotten the present for 22nd-1st? Is it actually 23rd-30th
    Why is there-- yet again, no UR as a prize
    When will URs be possible to get again
    Thanks, if those get answered, without the "I don't know they're working on it" or the "because it just wasnt added", maybe I'll be impressed by Gree
    How does, we want you to buy an enormous amount of gold bars, ( Brain thinks fair value dollars for gold, especially as we do it all electronically) Then you swap gold for a "treasure chest" again seems a fair value. Very few of us would hand over 100$ or more to outright buy a SR or better. Would you go to Wal-Mart and hand over a 100$ bill for a UR?