Collect All - your preference? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Your preference for the "collect all" button?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Collect ALL (including robbed buildings)

36 63.16%
  • Don't collect robbed buildings

21 36.84%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Collect All - your preference?

Post Count
    An observation: The 'collect all' button is awesome and a huge convenience, but with it, I don't really have to look at my hood anymore. I just see how much I raked in.

I think one of the big 'hooks' of this game was that you doted on your hood so much. Now we don't have to do that, we just push a button if we want.

That might make me not so attached to my hood I think, because now it's just a number, and not something I dote on all the time.

I guess we'll see.

Post Count
    So, you doted on your hood because you "had" to look at it?

I will grant you permission to continue doting on your hood, or even collect manually, for that matter.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The collect all button is awesome. One of my favorite parts of the update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    The collect all button is awesome. One of my favorite parts of the update
    But would you trade the button for a game that is actually playable again?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love this button, it saves me time everyday, and it tells you how much your collecting which is the best part

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    I love this button, it saves me time everyday, and it tells you how much your collecting which is the best part
    No it doesn't.

Post Count
    It tells you how much you're collecting without the button as well! I see no attempt was made to answer questions about the button in the AMA so looks like we'll be stuck with it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No attempt was made to answer any question in the AMA. Feel like they cut and pasted the response that the support team tenders. Vague. Very vague.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    No attempt was made to answer any question in the AMA. Feel like they cut and pasted the response that the support team tenders. Vague. Very vague.
    Not true , we now know that that is Engram in his profile picture someone asked that and got an answer . Beyond a joke really but thats Gree for you .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    It tells you how much you're collecting without the button as well! I see no attempt was made to answer questions about the button in the AMA so looks like we'll be stuck with it.
    Looking at survey results, I don't see them changing function, but I bet they shrink it to MW size.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Looking at survey results, I don't see them changing function, but I bet they shrink it to MW size.
    Heres hoping its at least shrunk then , but in the AMA and on general forum theres been no mention of it , but then I suppose they are busy with other stuff atm time will tell I guess .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    No it doesn't.
    It does with me. Collected from my 12s and instead of getting a number for each building, I got one number telling me how much all those buildings added up to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    It does with me. Collected from my 12s and instead of getting a number for each building, I got one number telling me how much all those buildings added up to.
    Probably another iOS/droid distinction.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I haven't used it yet. It just seems like an unnecessary feature to me. Was it really that hard and time consuming to click on each building? If you were outraged that you had to click on each individual building to collect your money, you truly a lazy piece of $h!t. Plenty of other things in the game need to be fixed. A "collect all" button seems like it should have been really low on the list of priorities.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    I haven't used it yet. It just seems like an unnecessary feature to me. Was it really that hard and time consuming to click on each building? If you were outraged that you had to click on each individual building to collect your money, you truly a lazy piece of $h!t. Plenty of other things in the game need to be fixed. A "collect all" button seems like it should have been really low on the list of priorities.
    Gree only designed it to reduce ticket volume. No other reason or they would have added options such as, "hide collect all income button — on/off", or "collect all income button collects robbed buildings — on/off".

If they can add options to toggle weather and parallax effects, they certainly have the ability to release a better than half-assed feature that will go completely unused by so many people. The fact they didn't do that says enough.
    Last edited by Weasel; 12-19-2014 at 01:41 PM.