Collect All - your preference?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Your preference for the "collect all" button?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Collect ALL (including robbed buildings)

36 63.16%
  • Don't collect robbed buildings

21 36.84%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collect All - your preference?

Post Count

Collect All - your preference?

Your preference?

Post Count
    Wish there was setting just to turn it off like decorations. Then everyone can be happy
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Wish there was setting just to turn it off like decorations. Then everyone can be happy
    Precisely. Personally I'd prefer if the button did not collect robbed buildings, but a simple on/off toggle for the feature, regardless how it works, is much needed.

Post Count
    Agree on the toggle, although I am not sure it would be as simple as decorations.

Post Count
    I just wish it were a smaller button. I prefer to collect buildings one at time (most of the time). It's kind of large and cumbersome to scroll around while tapping each building. I have accidentally hit twice. I do have fat fingers tho.

I gotta admit, I thought I would NEVER use it...I did use it once or twice on purpose and thought it was nifty. But I do still wish it were smaller, and main preference is to collect individually.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can someone enlighten me as to why you wouldn't want it to collect robbed buildings? What would be the main reason?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    Can someone enlighten me as to why you wouldn't want it to collect robbed buildings? What would be the main reason?
    It's been discussed in other threads, but some people want to leave certain building robbed for various reasons, like odd collection schedules, etc.

Post Count
    Some people prefer to leave robbed buildings uncollected for 2 reasons that I know of:
    1) the little dollar sign sometimes stays above them, people will still try to rob them and only get $1-$3, while wasting stamina
    2) sometimes they want to synch up the timing of their collections, so they leave some uncollected until other buildings are due to collect -- then collect both at once.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    okay I just figured the worst that can happen is you collect and it gets robbed again at which stage you're still up on what you would have been just by leaving it. Anyway I don't wanna go over old ground, I will have a read of the other threads, thx.

Post Count
    Anything below 24h collection cycle is collected as late as possible. So most of the day i need to try and avoid the big fat button in the middle of my screen.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I do believe there are some higher iph players that have stopped collecting all but their 12 and 24 hour buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Agree on the toggle, although I am not sure it would be as simple as decorations.
    The removal of the button would be pretty simple IMO
    All they have to do is either toggle it off the screen which isn't hard to do, or if they want to take the ultimate shortcut, they could make it grey'd out.

They could also just deactivate it so it's still there, but clicking it won't do anything.

When wars start the functionality of the buttons change, so they've displayed they can do this via war and even via RB where the RB symbol pops up

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just collect what I collect when rival list changed and everyone can camp your hood I prefer RL than messing about with setting timers ect now I can log in press one button And go.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like the collect all button especially when using my slow tablet. Some buildings i do not collect so as to hide smaller, higher income buildings like the fine gems so it would be nice to turn it off via a setting. Hopefully having all accounts on 1 device will reduce the need to hide these buildings- if I can ever get my other account re-linked to this google play acct.
    Last edited by TKxcite; 12-17-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: fat fingers going faster than needed causing catastrophic spelling and grammar errors

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    The removal of the button would be pretty simple IMO
    All they have to do is either toggle it off the screen which isn't hard to do, or if they want to take the ultimate shortcut, they could make it grey'd out.

They could also just deactivate it so it's still there, but clicking it won't do anything.

When wars start the functionality of the buttons change, so they've displayed they can do this via war and even via RB where the RB symbol pops up
    Gotcha. We are thinking of a different toggle feature. It appears you are thinking of an on/off, I was thinking toggling between collect all/collect some.