Game Center Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game Center Question

Post Count

Game Center Question

OK, got my main on my phone, got a good iph camper in HD on my pad, and I have a backup device (my old iPhone which I use as an iPad).

I have a tiny camper on the 3rd device that I set up for Boss hits back when I cared a little, it has been sitting dormant for months.

With this new Game Center update, should I be linking the 3rd device to Game Center? Can I play the 3rd version on my iPad? Do I have to download a fresh non-HD version to my iPad to get it to link?

Guess I am trying to figure out how it works and if it is working as intended before screwing things up and eliminating the two accounts I care more about.

TIA!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Link the accounts on each device to Game Center. If it's the same Game Center id on each device that is all you need to do. Once that is done all you have to do is go into the manage accounts tab and you can pull up any account on any device. You can switch back and forth as much as you like.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I wish there was a way to turn this feature off it it's not desired. I neither have nor want Games Centre on my phone, and it's a pain to have to dismiss not one but two attempts to make me sign up every time I log in.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    the linking of multiple accounts to Game Center is the best feature of this release, it is so awesome to be able to play multiple accounts on a single device.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Link the accounts on each device to Game Center. If it's the same Game Center id on each device that is all you need to do. Once that is done all you have to do is go into the manage accounts tab and you can pull up any account on any device. You can switch back and forth as much as you like.
    That was very helpful and it worked just as you described. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I wish there was a way to turn this feature off it it's not desired. I neither have nor want Games Centre on my phone, and it's a pain to have to dismiss not one but two attempts to make me sign up every time I log in.
    In a way, I kinda feel the same way, but I might start liking this a little better after using it. I travel a bit on business and my 2nd and 3rd devices are wi-fi only, so this may improve collections, for whatever that is worth. The part about Game Center in general that annoys me is that you can't disable the annoying "welcome" pop-up. That thing really gets in the way sometimes.

Post Count
    Gotta LUV GREE cuties
    Last edited by legalious; 12-17-2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Language

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    In a way, I kinda feel the same way, but I might start liking this a little better after using it. I travel a bit on business and my 2nd and 3rd devices are wi-fi only, so this may improve collections, for whatever that is worth. The part about Game Center in general that annoys me is that you can't disable the annoying "welcome" pop-up. That thing really gets in the way sometimes.
    Oh I totally get that. For players who want such functionality it'll be great if it works as desired. My iPad stays at home, and if I'm ever away for the day then maybe I'll be robbed, maybe not. It's only fake money after all. I collect on my hoods at the same time so switching from one account to the other would throw that out.

Being totally honest if I'm out I don't even collect my phone account. Syn events I'll try and pop in but that's it.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 12-17-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Post Count
    Now U can be screwed twice by GREE on one device ! Thumbs up!
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just updated my iphone to cc update 6 and my wife her ipad (we're my mini is on) is still on the 5.5 version of cc but now I probally can switch I want to place it to my iPhone as second account . Is this possible because she has a different game center Id on the iPad ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Oh I totally get that. For players who want such functionality it'll be great if it works as desired. My iPad stays at home, and if I'm ever away for the day then maybe I'll be robbed, maybe not. It's only fake money after all. I collect on my hoods at the same time so switching from one account to the other would throw that out.

Being totally honest if I'm out I don't even collect my phone account. Syn events I'll try and pop in but that's it.
    Sounds like we have a pretty similar playing style, except I don't have to worry about a syn.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Sounds like we have a pretty similar playing style, except I don't have to worry about a syn.
    Haha, it's a game not life!

Post Count
    I am liking this Game Center thing more and more. It has breathed new life into my campers. Hope the do it for all Gree games.

Post Count
    Just wish the few of us that had HD and regular CC on an iPad and lost one profile on Monday would be answered or our tickets responded to. Spent lots of money on the character that is now inaccessible, and my third tier camper I don't care about is all I get to play with... I just want to collect my income, upgrade my crap and move on... Can I please just get my profile back? My support ticket number is 2125569... I need a manual account restoration and all the details you should need are in the ticket... I don't care about keeping my third tier camper if I can't have them... I love this feature and want to use it. But I need this issue solved first. Sorry to bung up this thread, just trying to get some attention from a mod or developer or anyone who can do anything.
    Lvl 250 // ATT 15,XXX,XXX
    HTC Blue Alumni
    USEF Alumni
    Retired, collecting my pension now

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Just wish the few of us that had HD and regular CC on an iPad and lost one profile on Monday would be answered or our tickets responded to. Spent lots of money on the character that is now inaccessible, and my third tier camper I don't care about is all I get to play with... I just want to collect my income, upgrade my crap and move on... Can I please just get my profile back? My support ticket number is 2125569... I need a manual account restoration and all the details you should need are in the ticket... I don't care about keeping my third tier camper if I can't have them... I love this feature and want to use it. But I need this issue solved first. Sorry to bung up this thread, just trying to get some attention from a mod or developer or anyone who can do anything.
    I know it sucks to have an account become inaccessible, but derailing threads and replying with the exact same complaint in multiple threads isn't going to help you at all.

Would you get in the line for a ride at six flags and then start hollering from mid-queue that you haven't been able to get your turn yet?

Your ticket is in, all you can do is wait (and "bung up" threads, I suppose ).