Lightbulb World Crossworld

after crosswords alliance arms race and now after reading this recent "World Rating" post I thought I'd share an idea with you lot!
    how about a "true" crossworld mmm arms race event pitting worlds against worlds, which world has the best players...as a world combined gaining epic rewards for the whole world big players and small players together!

of course with a ltm gree could sort of gauge if a player has trained anything and would deserve a reward

I agree ��

Great idea

Awesome Idea!

now If only a developer would see this thread!

I really like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by W25-VENOM View Post
    after crosswords alliance arms race and now after reading this recent "World Rating" post I thought I'd share an idea with you lot!
    how about a "true" crossworld mmm arms race event pitting worlds against worlds, which world has the best players...as a world combined gaining epic rewards for the whole world big players and small players together!

of course with a ltm gree could sort of gauge if a player has trained anything and would deserve a reward
    Really good idea!

If they get that done, it could be time for the crossworld porting also

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    Really good idea!

If they get that done, it could be time for the crossworld porting also
    I doubt their servers would be able to handle that.

There are a few flaws I can see with this.

If we grouped the best players together, they would get the best rewards obviously, making the weaker players weaker and the stronger players stronger.

Then, as we group the weaker and weaker players together, the reward quality will decrease.

So by the time we reach the people who are lvl 35-40 with mabye 200mill BP, they could be getting gold or even copper event recruits (not bad, but still not worth a bunch of ports and thousands of troops).

^^ I think VENOM means entire world together as a group vs other entire worlds as groups. So there wouldn't be a split between good and bad players in a world. Your world would play as a team against other worlds as a team.

I like the idea but the main flaw I see is newer worlds have a higher chance of being more active. Not saying all new worlds are active and all old ones are dead. But the fact is worlds 20-30 will probably have more active players than worlds 1-10.

Crossworld war? I'd port on arm com first. Nearly 1b uv last global.

Yes an entire world as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by W25-VENOM View Post

I see no barrier to world arms races as its just numbers if they can track inderviduals across every world they can for sure group players of one world, against the rest it would then rank worlds for activity. But the event needs ltm for inderviduals as well so if they are in a weaker older world they still get rewards even if there world is dead. And ranks poorly.

Gree then just add, a player moving worlds ability, so we can swop worlds with commanders and items including boosts.
    So if we are in a dead world we can escape with what we have earned, purchased or won to another world I exclude the newest worlds the best way would be if you gree opens a world to transfers min stay is 6 months before you can transfer again.
    If they want to be really be clever they add level restrictions to the moves so players can move if they are at the level required I am sure the level 50 plus players are finding they have far fewer valid targets. But a world that has a level min of 48 would be more fun..... And level 48 players would be blocked from moving to a lower level world. So its stay where they are or go to the level 48 plus world.
    This type of rebalancing will revitalise or kill off old worlds but, gree that's better than players just quitting on you because they are trapped in a dead world, or have leveled up and have very few valid targets left. And gree your running worlds that are for the most part dead.
    With events like this one becoming the norm players would soon migrate to more active worlds to win better prizes for them selves, the events combined with player mobility would clean up old worlds so gree you would end up with 20 fully active worlds rather than the 30 odd you have now.

Then you can re use the old worlds and open them as new or open new worlds for players of set levels.
    Its the race for the top that creates gold spending, so a world that opens for players level 40-42 players say, will have the same effect as players gold spending as they rush to establish them selves, same for any rank its the new start and the rush to get top ranked and in the super bases that gets players spending. But the effect is more balanced worlds more happy players. The reason I don't spend is because I am so far behind now there is no point but that changes on a new world, that gold spent on a teleport or new commander goes a long way as everyone is at the same rank, so making the small or large purchases worth it.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 12-20-2014 at 02:04 AM.