Soldier equipment and FLTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Soldier equipment and FLTQ

Soldier equipment and FLTQ

It would be good idea to put the soldier equipment in the iLTQs while leaving them out of faction portion. This would cause faction leaders to make tough decisions as to which is more important for members. Lately, it's been easy to just do faction goals for the better bang. Not enough drama. Thoughts?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Uh stupid and don't think it'll happen. Why would it make faction leaders make tough decisions if equipment isn't in FLTQ's ?
    Why do you want drama ?
    You did ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Night & Day View Post
    Uh stupid and don't think it'll happen. Why would it make faction leaders make tough decisions if equipment isn't in FLTQ's ?
    Why do you want drama ?
    You did ask.
    Why not? Everything is too damn easy now. There was a time when factions couldn't complete it all. What's the point of "challenges" that are no longer challenging? Hardest part of the game now is not bashing your head against the wall waiting on the server lag.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You didn't answer my questions
    Why would it make faction leaders make tough decisions ?
    Why do you want drama ?

Why not? LOL

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's an idiotic answer. And the fact you think it's amusing means that you're one of those idiots who cause drama.

That's an idiotic answer. And the fact you think it's amusing means that you're one of those idiots who cause drama.
    Because calling people stupid and idiotic never causes drama, right? Well played, Sir.
    Glad to see that Rhodes Scholarship hasn't gone to waste.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I called your answer stupid and idiotic.

I accused you of being an idiot as you found drama in factions for no reason amusing.

Your supposedly witty reply didn't quite work did it ?

Your supposedly witty reply didn't quite work did it ?
    It didn't? Seems like it did to me. To each their own, I guess.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If the leader has to tell them to do faction over Indy he needs to rethink his roster faction over Indy always better stuff

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another thread where a fair question leads to stupid mudslinging. So why would you want leaders to make trade offs? Think of the old FL when the faction only got one prize. Leaders needed to weigh the faction goals vs indi goals, etc. There was more strategy needed. Now, you score at will because you can get all prizes for your tier and below. The old prize system made FL unique from WD. I was a big fan of the old prize system as it wasn't only about scoring, especially since different team mates also had different wishes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    if enough members doing the individual to get the equipment, the faction part would not be a problem to finish. It usually take 10 to do individual and that would meet the kills for the faction part. The problem now is not enough members doing individual!