Nobody wants this update - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nobody wants this update

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Any huge change will be perceived as inherently bad when it's different from what people are used to. In time, we hope that players will come to appreciate all the extra strategy and interactions that this revamp brings to the game.

And yes, all the glitches that came along with the release will raise a hullabaloo too. Thank you for bearing with us while we fix all these issues.
    No oracle what you have done is essentially killed a portion of the game that a contingent of your customers enjoy. By pandering to some you have alienated others. Time will tell if it was the proper business decision or not. Unless the rival list opens up to include all level 250s I think you will be seeing many more inactive high level accounts. Can't speak if the rival list is the same for lower levels but my list is predominantly made up of accounts with over a billion attack that I can't touch.

Post Count
    I`m level 172 with low stats (6m atk/def) I just picked 5 people at random from my list and there was only one player with stats higher at around 8m atk/def all the rest I could have robbed . I can`t see any change in the list from my point of view at least .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well then more penalties for the 250s. Out of the 10 accounts I just visited I couldn't touch one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree did an exceptionally poor job in providing detail on the accomplices and how much they impact the game. So I have a kingpin with 1 attack and 1 defense. Is that really 1 attack as we have known or does the kingpin 1 attack equate to 1 million of "old" attack or something else? The lack of details is what has left a lot of us confused and bent out of shape. That and this update mirrors the disaster Gree foisted upon Modern War players and has yet to fix. How about some beta testing? DOH!!! If the other update was so bad, why not hold off on this one until you get the bugs worked out instead of giving us some bug riddled piece of crap?

Post Count
    I have the lowest defense on my rivals list. Couldn't find a single person with lower stats. I guess wars will be cancelled, since nobody can attack nobody.

Post Count
    I looked around and I didn't see any buttons, icons, or explanations for this "kingpin" thing so I just ignored it and went on ignoring PVP entirely. Aside from a hit ever half hour or so one weekend a month, who needs PVP anyway?

Actually, after asking about it, I'm pretty sure I don't have a "team equip" tab in my profile page anyway. Not sure if that's a bug or not. Don't really care.
    Last edited by Dipstik; 12-17-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count

12 hours and still working

I have not had any problems with the new update other than when clicking the raid boss button, it only works one way in landscape mode.

I have done something wrong with linking accounts and would love a tutorial or faq on how to manage accounts. Being able to use bith of my games on 1 device will be soooo awesome but I am afraid of losing one by doing it wrong. Anyone know how to link 2 game saves to 1 google play account so they can switch?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Fine

This works fine here

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Any huge change will be perceived as inherently bad when it's different from what people are used to.
    Yeah remember how much everyone hated the new rivals list after Gree "improved" it. Now everyone loves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Yeah remember how much everyone hated the new rivals list after Gree "improved" it. Now everyone loves it.
    I'm pretty sure half the people who were playing back then quit the game by now, and 50% of the other half would still love to have the original rivals list back, me included.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I'm pretty sure half the people who were playing back then quit the game by now, and 50% of the other half would still love to have the original rivals list back, me included.
    I would settle for either of the previous rivals list over this stupid one we have now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I couldn't disagree more.. The people complaining just stopped because we know its going on deaf ears...

Post Count
    Hey developers... We need HTML sarcasm tags for the forum. Get on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Hey developers... We need HTML sarcasm tags for the forum. Get on it.
    #sarcasm

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    This reminds me of when we switched from black and white to colour television and everyone thought the world was going to end. It didn't end then and it's not going to end now.
    How do you know the world didn't end then? Please cite your sources.