Nobody wants this update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobody wants this update

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Nobody wants this update

This update will break the back of crime city. I'm predicting it now. Nobody wants this update. And you don't want the headache. Let's just roll it back and act like nothing ever happened.

I'm not intending to troll. Im just keepin it real.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the top teams are quite alright with the new update. Seems that it essentially negates all of the attack heavy mods that gree has handed out for the last year or so that allowed anyone to be robbed and attacked.

Post Count
    The girls' hair are fixed! Thank you GREE!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm ok with (most of) the update. Sure, there are some features that I strongly believe should be rammed right back up Gree's "idea hole", but aside from that, things are mostly fine. The new PvP system may take a little getting used to, but I am already back to winning fights and deliveing 20-0 beatdowns, so it's coming along.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    This update will break the back of crime city. I'm predicting it now. Nobody wants this update. And you don't want the headache. Let's just roll it back and act like nothing ever happened.

I'm not intending to troll. Im just keepin it real.

No, I love this update. I love not being able to connect to the server since it went up. I also the Grees quick response to my emails. They are great. The other day the trash company forgot to pick my garbage up, I called them and told them and with in one hour they came and got it. I pay my trash company about 40 usd a month. I wish Gree was more like my trash company..

Post Count
    Go away troll, there is nothing wrong with this update. I'm loving it.

Post Count
    So, the stats I've worked two years, and spent thousands of dollars on don't mean anything anymore? I already see a lot of talk of "refunds"
    Last edited by Oasis; 12-16-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    So, the stats I've worked two years, and spent thousands of dollars on don't mean anything anymore? I already see a lot of talk of "refunds"
    I hadn't thought of that. Time to go review purchase history!

Post Count
    All i want is new items and more importantly, new BUILDINGS in stores. Don't care about anything else.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yea change it back this new update is lame.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I'm ok with (most of) the update. Sure, there are some features that I strongly believe should be rammed right back up Gree's "idea hole", but aside from that, things are mostly fine. The new PvP system may take a little getting used to, but I am already back to winning fights and deliveing 20-0 beatdowns, so it's coming along.
    Ditto, mate. The new updates are mostly fine with me also. Adjust with the times people. I'm back to handing out beat downs as well. My IPH is high enough, so that I don't have to spend time robbing anyway. Happy gaming mate.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm loving the ability to put all my accounts on one device, now my mini synd doesn't get ignored since my iPad is wifi only. Collect All is great as well, the only thing I don't understAnd yet is how war will work with such difficulty winning fights, but I guess we'll see in about a week

Post Count
    This reminds me of when we switched from black and white to colour television and everyone thought the world was going to end. It didn't end then and it's not going to end now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey cap I bet you skipped leg day this week, broseph. Never skip leg day.

Post Count
    i like this update it fast no crashing i felt like finally gree responded on all my tickets