Gree please fixed stats display before wd

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree please fixed stats display before wd

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

Gree please fixed stats display before wd

I know I am not the only one that can not tell what my actual stats are. before wd starts I think you should make it a priority to make it so players know what their stats are.. Granted stats aren't the be all and end all they use to be.. but would be nice to know what range we can attack with fair chance of winning.. as it stands now I have no idea is big reason I don't raid or anything at moment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I know I am not the only one that can not tell what my actual stats are. before wd starts I think you should make it a priority to make it so players know what their stats are.. Granted stats aren't the be all and end all they use to be.. but would be nice to know what range we can attack with fair chance of winning.. as it stands now I have no idea is big reason I don't raid or anything at moment.
    If you attack a rival your proper attack stats show up in the result.....sorry cant help out on defense have to get someone on IOS in your faction to let you know....Im guessing your on Android.
    Faction: Men Without Glory
    Faction ID: 504-760-955 Actively Recruiting
    Bonuses include:
    Health recovery time MAX
    Building Output MAX
    Defense Bonuses MAX
    Infantry Attack MAX
    Ground Attack +25%
    Air Attack +20%
    Sea Attack +15%
    Casualty Reduction -10%

I am thankful to all those that said No. Because of them I did it myself.

Nope you are mistaken when I attack a rival my attack displays as a negative # in the 400m range. Since my correct attack is above 15bil it might be off just a hair. Only way to get my true attack is ask an iOS user to take a look.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Your stats appear correct to iOS users in your faction. Just have one of them 'view' you in the members list and tell you what they see. Your equipment/army equipment is correct in any PvP attack.
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130