[AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip

Post Count
    Same questions as last time.

Is it possible to start/finish ALL events at the same time? WD start time seems to be fair for highest global markets.

Can WD wall hits be faction points instead of a pitiful amount of WD points? Would be easier for factions to see who actually does hit the wall.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    game freezes when attacking people via the news feed.. This was introduced in 5.0

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    do wall hit count towards to min wd participation?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where is my valor going when I recycle units, coz 90% of the time I'm not gettimg it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    forums.

1, Why do Gree games still rob players of energy and gold?

- gold in question 2.

- energy gets robbed by gree resetting maps... players hsve the rights to pre map. a real army would send troops to multiple locations to all hit same time... tho this is a game premapping was done by thousands long before LTQS was introduced...

-* it was a good way to make cash for buildings upgrades by getting things to -1 so when we regen we could hit all and upgrade with less chance being raided or attacked with unvauted cash. --- of course the game play has changed by how each person plays in their own lifestyles and timezones is still up to THEM how they choose to play.

If we have hit targets then they should stay hit or we lose our time, our energy and gain xp multiple times to re-hit damaging our games.

- also energy gets stolen when we try hit targets and the pop up says you have no internet. if we hit again 2 chunks of energy goes, if we exit restart the target might be down or it might be up but the energu is gone as it got to your server but not back to our games.

2, Why after over 2 years of asking is there no setting or "are you sure" button on ALL GOLD BUTTONS.

- either a setting for single press to use Gold or a setting which pops up "are you sure" os easy to do but of course the buttons in the games have aleays been placed so ots easy to mistap or multytap and as the game centres on targets and we players have to multy hit even more than ever... the delberate auto centre and placement of Gold button is easy to mispress with no eay to stop players being robbed.

3, Why do all Gree games that I know of discriminate against disabled people and people with various disabilities?

- having disabilities for example problems with arms and hands means its easy to accidentally press Gold buttons and get "robbed" in the game with no way to stopnor undo.

- An "are you sure" button for everything gold would lower this problem for players with these issues.

- There are also thousands upon thousands of people with visionary problems.

yes i myself feel discriminated against as do many people with health conditions and those who simply dont want eye strain and headaces

- not just disabled people but people of all ages and genres. Yet there are NO DISABILITY options to make text bigger in your games for example in comments or faction forums.

- Though it would be hard to impllement a larger text option for the actual game menus and things due to being part of the game design.

An option for larger text in other areas of the game or zoom feature could be implemented.

- As updates have gone on fonts have gotten so small even a microscope would now appear to be needed to play on a phone or low brand tablet nowdays.

- I suffer vision problems that cannot be fixed by simply wearing glasses and the fonts used in v5 are now microscopic.

4, Comments and Faction comments... the amount people can type should they even be able to see it, has been lowered so much that you cannot now post good intel good tips or even tell your friends your day or ask of theirs without having to make multiple posts and spam them.

- though many players now use external apps to chat and post intel. many thousands do not and COMMUNICATION is key part to any teams as well as just trying to chat with friends in game.

- By lowering as much as u have has damaged that key part for thousands upon thousands who rely on comments and forums for chat and game intel and leader commands. it needs to be at least 3-4 times longer.

5, Recycling has odd maths 8/16/24/33/41 when selling units that is example of $8 unit.

10*8=83 according to recycling.

- it also pays zero valor out so units are lost.

6, Bugs v5 is full of them as you are fully aware...

and thousands of players have lost their games due to gree bugs and gane centre errors and thousands do lose their games in other ways lost data. damaged devices. upgrading to new devices and so on.

i have some simple ideas that could possibly help those people. help players stop having to get stressed out and panic and complain again. help Gree save thousands of hours reading all those emails and tickets and all the weeks it takes you to recover each game.

but do Gree want people to help them? do your staff need ideas and help?

when so many thoudands of players try to help you and we get hurt and discouraged from reporting bugs and trying to help.

is it worth my time? to save yours? and make you rich? when ur already rich? and we continue to suffer?

you tell me.... what if i could possibly save you so much time and work you have to do for these things and others.

posting.. may edit later.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you reset all players faction points after each cycle or provide us with an option to so? It would be much easier to track player participation if you could reset the number to zero.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Can you reset all players faction points after each cycle or provide us with an option to so? It would be much easier to track player participation if you could reset the number to zero.
    Or provide the leader this option
    [

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You can boot everybody to reset points but agree there should be an easier way.

Could officers keep their status when leaving and rejoining factions?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Formula for Attacking/Raiding, Equipment

1 What formula do you use to when determining the attack and defense scores? Are the attack and defense skill pts.(pts you get when leveling up and add to your atk/def/energy/stamina) used when calculating this.
    2 Does the new equipment stack?
    3 Will you be able to buy equipment?

Thanks
    Last edited by RAMNUTS; 12-18-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How is the equipment counting

Congratulation in general for the game. I like to play it, even if there are a few problems inside it.

My Question:
    In attacking enemys now there are not only the attack and defense stats who are responsible for the result but also some combinations with the equipments. None of us understands
    - how it is calculated
    - what is important to know
    - how it will be during wd
    - etc.
    Can you please make a practicle exemple for us, perhaps incl. print screens, with explanations, why and how which figure is calculated?

Many tanks.
    Roger

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Why did i win the battle every time. My stats are lower on equipment, therefore should it not be 50:50 ? suppose I'm asking the same as the rest. Please clarify how the system work

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi

Couple of questions

1 is the 11AM or 12AM pst the new start time for events? This would be awesome for European players. I might effect Asian players. We would like it to be 11 or 12 AM every time

2. Is it possible to have faction set a min for events this way we?decide who gets the?prizes. Even better would be if you could make individual goal depending on the player

3. Could we finally get a Second in command? Same rights as leader except in regards to promote to leader?

Best wishes Pluto

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    may you please put it back the pop up info about buildings upgrade in progress with to many buildings is quite annoying search everywhere to know which one is the closest to finish

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the option to collect all income option but will be amazing if it can fix the buildings raided also

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1. Can you add commas to stats please for easy reading?
    2. Why are the units with a bonus not in my army?
    3. Will we ever be able to remove an old account and start another?