[AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    When can people with lost games expect to receive an update on your progress ? If you can't respond individually then at least post an status update on the forum. We want to participate in today's event. My game has been inaccessible since last Friday. I received only one response which was on Monday and it was information that is already posted.

I have one open issue which I have been adding to however, no one responds to that one.
    I responded to someone else on this forum, but wanted to reemphasize:

We are training our CS people how to use the transfer tool and account transfers should happen later this afternoon.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    My game is also lost. Ticket #2127512. Can you help?
    Our CS team will be working through all the tickets they've received about "lost" accounts as soon as they get trained up in how to use the tool they need to do it.

If you haven't received an answer soon, please follow up to your ticket again. Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazynerdygirl View Post
    i let cs know your ticket. We are training our cs people how to use the transfer tool and it should happen later this afternoon.
    yippy!! ;-)
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Are minimum participation in events going to be based on number of attacks?
    Yes. Currently the minimum participation is set to zero right now for the faction rewards. For the community rewards, players do need to have participated in the event, but we only require a very minimal level of participation to take part in the community rewards.

Post Count
    can you confirm if the temp triple strike bonus is working

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    #4. It was stated that equipment would be "drop loot" in pop match ups. Upon winning we could get more equipment. It's also in the splash screens. When will equipment start dropping as loot in Pvp attacking?
    We are working on getting this in future releases.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Yes. Currently the minimum participation is set to zero right now for the faction rewards. For the community rewards, players do need to have participated in the event, but we only require a very minimal level of participation to take part in the community rewards.
    So what is the minimum for community event? And where can we get track where we are in points?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
    Alot of players have lost equipment my wife's army dropped from over 50 diwn to 38 and she isn't showing her 0/4 Helmet is missing from her inventory and she's done all ltqs ty
    We haven't received CS reports about this. If this happens to you, please send in a ticket so we can fix any issues.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 600fonz View Post
    Same questions as last time.

Is it possible to start/finish ALL events at the same time? WD start time seems to be fair for highest global markets.

Can WD wall hits be faction points instead of a pitiful amount of WD points? Would be easier for factions to see who actually does hit the wall.
    We do appreciate the suggestion about start times. It is something we'll consider going forward.

We'd like to think more about how to improve the way walls work in a variety of ways, and this is something we'll consider working more on. Thanks for the suggestions!

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    When will display differences between IOS and Android be fixed? Currently, droid is showing the difference between stats - not totals. Also, the army equip and soldier equip stats are flipped between the two devices.

This would not be important if the game was for individuals to play by themselves as you would get used to the layout you are given. But this is a team event and we share information - which is currently VERY difficult to do with all of the discrepancies between platforms.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here is a question for the developers. Why don't you attempt to fix your game instead of putting a new attack strategy in the game right before WD that does not work. Get your heads out of your butts and work with a concept that was working part of the game (which was rare for gree to have something that worked). All 3 my stat lines are double a players and I just loss all 8 battles.
    Last edited by Clementine; 12-18-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Language

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post
    I have actively avoided linking to game center in order to avoid potentially loosing my game. Thanks to the lag and endless pop up screen (not sure why you would leave the pop up screen with all the problems everyone is having loosing games) i accidentally linked to game center and lost my game.

When/How can this be fixed?
    Please send in a CS ticket with your information. CS will be looking into account transfers later this afternoon.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    So what is the minimum for community event? And where can we get track where we are in points?
    We'll be posting updates to the forums. The minimum is to have participated in at least one attack during the event.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    And is it difficult to add commas? To a non-developer like myself, it's seems like simple programming but please let me know.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Can you please add commas to stats in the profile, or better yet just use units like B, M, etc., we don't need to see every digit.