GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 18th - Soldier Equip

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMiAn-SoLiD View Post
    can you confirm if the temp triple strike bonus is working
    This was tested by QA and is working. Why do you ask?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    When will display differences between IOS and Android be fixed? Currently, droid is showing the difference between stats - not totals. Also, the army equip and soldier equip stats are flipped between the two devices.

This would not be important if the game was for individuals to play by themselves as you would get used to the layout you are given. But this is a team event and we share information - which is currently VERY difficult to do with all of the discrepancies between platforms.
    The Android team is working on an update to fix the stats display issues now - it'll be in build 5.0.3, which should be out soon. (Our QA team has to review it.)

We know the stats are flipped - the Android display is correct. The next iOS build has a fix for that, but I can't tell you when it'll be live. (It's been submitted, but Apple's review system is shut down from 12/22 - 12/29, so they're a bit flooded right now.)

Development Team Milburn Pennybags's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

Why did i win the battle every time. My stats are lower on equipment, therefore should it not be 50:50 ? suppose I'm asking the same as the rest. Please clarify how the system work

So, what you'll notice is that you have a much more powerful army, while your equipment is quite close in power. Since what matters is not just whether you win or lose each section, but by how much this makes sense. Although we can't see the defender attacks and your defenses so it's impossible to post a precise answer.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    And that's a wrap folks! Thank you to everyone who submitted questions and participated!